Stray Fawn Community

Ozzy Homeplace/Art Dump where i overwork myself for fun and complain about being sick/tired, and also post art sometimes

Ozzy.

*slamming fists on table and screaming like an absolute maniac*

i will draw tall spamton

if you want to stop this you should probably tell me before i become too powerful

23 minutes ago, Stinky said:

*slamming fists on table and screaming like an absolute maniac*

i will draw tall spamton

if you want to stop this you should probably tell me before i become too powerful

draw 1997 smapton tall

• Paw up 1

𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓲𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓘~ 𝓡𝓸𝓾𝔁𝓵𝓼 𝓚𝓪𝓪𝓻𝓭~ 𝓣𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓰𝓸𝓭, 𝓣𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓸𝓻𝓮~ 𝓟𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓽𝓱 𝓶𝓮~

2021_12_08_0jm_Kleki.png

• Eek! 1
  • Love 1

i find it funny how my life is completely falling apart but i still manage to find joy in drawing pretty cafe birds and short puppets that live in dumpsters and blue men who speak in modern old English and crazy purple jesters and a bunch of other amazing beings. I think I'm doing pretty good at this whole life thing, despite all the constant problems i face. Maybe i am just some stupid, hyper-fixated, lazy teenager who has no control over their life but i like being me. its fun i guess. despite all the problems and heartaches and pain iv'e gone through, I'm here! and im grateful to have had all these struggles because iv'e learned a lot.

what im saying is its ok to like the things you like, and if you're hurting right now don't worry! its gonna be alright! 

don't give up because things are tough right now! keep going! it gets better, trust me!

you just live your life man!

be you!

you are important!

you are loved!

you are the best you there ever was!

thank you for coming to my ted talk. i don't know who needed to hear this but i hope it helped in some way.

i hope your having a good day!

13 minutes ago, Stinky said:

was i the only person who liked to draw my favorite characters getting beat up when i was a child or was that just me-?

i don't do it anymore,,,

it was just a real strange memory

1 minute ago, Christmas Cake said:

p u t o t t o i n a n d t e l l h i m t o g i v e m e m o r e b l a c k s u b s t a n c e

sure thing buddy pal amigo

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

nobody:

me: *disappears for two weeks*

also me: *now simps for all the addisons*

me but i wish it wasn't: *lost most of creativity in role plays and now feels useless, should have checked the forums to stay up to date on whatever wacky stuff is happening, wants to draw the addisons but cant because i put the eyes in the wrong place*