Stray Fawn Community

Ozzy Homeplace/Art Dump where i overwork myself for fun and complain about being sick/tired, and also post art sometimes

Ozzy.

ugh  need to post art but all my drawings are scary and emo and mostly involve me and my buddies ocs

• Love 1

On 5/5/2023 at 2:58 PM, puddle. said:

ozzy when the men made made out of shapes are men made out of shapesing

BLIZZ REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

art comig soon also check out my channel OzzyArts if you want to be scarred for life heart eyes emoji

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

happy friday you people

im working on a big video and its gonna be cool bc its vcs of all my ocs real!!

• Eek! 2

my skeleton wants freedom, also im on the grind of drawing out my next yt video, aka the vc one- some of the characters i dont have pictures for need to be drawn along with a few things about them that are important for plot development. i refuse to take breaks because the grind distracts me from bad things.

am i tired? extremely. 

is it going to be worth it? 13 minutes of people talking is hard enough to filter through as is, i bet twelve whole dollars that barely any people will watch it but, to be honest im doing all this for myself now. to me its worth it.

am i going to ever take a break? 

no.

the grind stops for no man.

• Paw up 1

30 minutes ago, Gordon Freeman. said:

my skeleton wants freedom, also im on the grind of drawing out my next yt video, aka the vc one- some of the characters i dont have pictures for need to be drawn along with a few things about them that are important for plot development. i refuse to take breaks because the grind distracts me from bad things.

am i tired? extremely. 

is it going to be worth it? 13 minutes of people talking is hard enough to filter through as is, i bet twelve whole dollars that barely any people will watch it but, to be honest im doing all this for myself now. to me its worth it.

am i going to ever take a break? 

no.

the grind stops for no man.

I WILL WATCH IT >:D

remember to take some breaks tho- DRINK WATER

• Like 1

My fnaf phase is back like Afton himself.

This is Jay, who is canonically too silly, he designs animatronics and enjoys cool ties, also he made a funny bird- who’s name is Apple ❤️

F43AE36E-79B2-4E5E-8508-A6383EEFD0D6.thumb.jpeg.b1b328d20f503082aa8b599621ac99e5.jpegEF0D6B92-5AF2-46CE-A0E8-589A8E890CA6.jpeg.2033a3360979acfca68f00939096787e.jpegF6AB827A-4A6D-4F38-BB47-55132038FDA8.thumb.jpeg.ee6dd1281e2f2d6ef571a7f5644c9773.jpegAE403E90-4FEA-434B-9B96-818561CDE896.thumb.jpeg.53736faa30989718edeb927eaa525379.jpeg

• Love 1