Stray Fawn Community

Ozzy Homeplace/Art Dump where i overwork myself for fun and complain about being sick/tired, and also post art sometimes

Ozzy.

lmao this is Silver

i made her in like uhhhhh 6th grade maybe lolol

she was actually my favorite until i threw her at every remotely hot character i could find, (sans, undyne, papyrus, mtt,,,, king dice from cuphead,,,, james and jessie from pokemon....... larry from amazing world of gumball................ uh..... i think purple guy at one point uhh ahahah,, *screaming*)

yes i had issues, help. 

anyway i wanted to redesign her so uh,, bam

picrew because yes

she can like,, shapshift into a dragon and uh.. she has a magical paintbrush that makes anything she draws come to life and uhhhhh.. she rules this planet and theres a bad version of her named Revlis and they fight a lot but if they kill eachother without the right magic they both die and uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah.. she is op as hell, ill give you that lolol

download20220204112120.png

Phillip gets crushed by a piano 2022 grammy award winning motion picture, colorized, the musical.

"worth the 12 minutes of ads to see my arch nemesis get destroyed by an instrument." - Dex D. Addison

"The acting was phenomenal! its almost like the piano actually falls on him." - PurpleBirdGuy505

"Its funny because he actually died. i was the one who filmed the entire thing, I'm just scrolling through the comments." - C. M. Addison

"my favorite character was the piano." - Eve L.

• Haha 1

mmm time to spend my valentines day eating ramen noodles from a pickle jar alone at a lunch table and think about me an my friends valentines day rp

Dex and Taylor's valentines day specil tm

how i want the rp to turn out?

ask him if he wants to get coffee, we get coffee, then go sit under a tree and hold hands.

how the role play will probably turn out?

we will sit under a tree and hold hands for a very long time while i simp for his oc behind my phone screen because im too nervous to ask if he wants to go get coffee.

help

bigshot spam

bigshot spam

thinkin bout making an au where he's still really successful and he has a lovely car selling place and all the addies are still his friends and theres no mike or gaster to ruin everything. the other addies love and respect him and help him be a big shot and jhfgkhjdbh its so cute help-     

just him and his pals sellin cars and tea and jewelry and clothes and free shoe samples  

download20220201124859.png

• Eek! 1

grrrhsgrhrsgshggfgrjefr

orang

he sell clothes and other fashion items and likes to vibe with his bf Yellow

yes he is emo/tired/depressed/sad backstory

IMG_1587.jpg

• Love 1

welp

my valentines day was absolute [[#%$^@%!]]

didnt even get to do the Dex and Taylor valentines day speciltm with my friend

because my parents decided to put screentime on my phone at 9:30 because i apparently "need to make some real friends and do something other than roblox for once"

like what

i don't need real life friends

also i saw a bunch of people kissing in the hallways and i almost ran into a few

it was frickin disgusting

legit almost vomited while eating my ramen noodles because these two weirdos were making out in front of me

like honestly have some dignity

valentines day is a commercial holiday made up for florists, chocolate, and jewelry salesmen to make more cash.

i hate valentines day.

thank you for coming to my ted talk.

20 hours ago, CheeseBurger They-Them said:

orang

download20220201130136.png

yleow

download20220201131621.png

blu

download20220202103046.png

bink

download20220202123511.png

made these sweeties in roblox for rp purposes and because i had bobuc at the time,,,<3

will post them in a bit,,,<3