Stray Fawn Community

Ozzy Homeplace/Art Dump where i overwork myself for fun and complain about being sick/tired, and also post art sometimes

Ozzy.

when i say "hahaahhehehehehhe" it means im laughing like a fox

when i say "hheheheehehehehehehe" that means im planning something very evil and you should run

when i go "hehehe" its just me being evil but abbreviated

when i go "haha" it means im laughing at something funny but if it has a period after it, its sarcastic.

when i go "heehee" or "hoohoo" im being a clown because yes

lastly, when i go "AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAADIDAFSFGVGSBHRGFBKRB" it means what you said is so hilarious that i bursted out laughing and slammed my face on the keyboard, or its just me verbally laughing, choking, then dying 💀

why did i have the need to say this?

no clue.

this new cuphead show got me simpin for this dice man all over again smh /pos

somethin about him just, wowee, i would give this man all my cash just for him to look in my general direction,,

screen-shot-2021-06-11-at-2-44-12-pm.png

eating ramen noodles out of a pickle jar,,,

sitting alone at a lunch table in a corner,,,

friends abandoned me for [[the slime]],,,

this is the life.

32 minutes ago, Fancyson said:

im gonna start working on Charlie's backstory because why the hell not lmao

never mind, it was just one of those "false inspiration sparks" that i get sometimes 🤩 🤩

bawling my eyes out

htpbjotjnhsrjthjlnknnjnjrwnlbjbgrgkjrtjlliufbgijsbhtrlthbwlrtj894463y46tuigpr9t8hp9r85#^&#%:&YHyirhojri;hojwpoighjho0[h-0nh'n'h;npoygky;kgndlbgsjjjrkjgtnrstbtrrtiutgigbtriu94ty745rhuiqe4uu;ergrth;pgocgntupr8thiog;prwtiogp;rogrpththijtypohijyoghjbokrgmbnkjdfnkbm dfkngbjnfgnbjnhjrhnrkjtnhlkdjgfnblksgdnblksjngkbnslfkbglksfjgnbkljlfgnblkjfblskfjnblkjnlkjnlkjnlkjnlkjnljknlknsriuthriugihriuhrituriuhiruthiuhwiuewertertetufihedghiuergthiwerutheiruthierutehreirtrutrituhrhtthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhriughghnfubnfgjbnfgjbnkjbgkjnbjgbnkjgnbkjgnbgkjnbgkjjbgfdgfhjfhhbvbcnmcvnjbjbjbggjbfjbhjgfgjkrjhbnrfhjkkiiiugbiugnbirnbsnrghbrgfbdfjhjbsgshtrbgjhrtbrthjhirthuurhskvjfdnkdsvsjdfvsdkjfncvbxmc,cvbdskfjbndkjnbbfgb.m';u.km';uikuyuk,rtlkmjlktmyhlkm;flkgnmtyieuhowrtiuhiuthgowrjgknkjbnkbjnknkgnkdfjgnjhnnjbgfjbkj vnjbxvkbgnknjjjnjjjnnjjnknknlnlnkbngkjbdlighngintjhdhgjhgjhjhfjfgfhjuihihururtgghihuiggrggghghgghhhghffgbjfbgfhffhjhsjrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa^&$^&*#%&*&%5uhfeargfet85tw84y3784yteghertkegjeht thgbftgkh thth  gndkjhrt erhtekrtk eruthuthr sdfgwjeg bhgrhjbj htrjhj hjrtgjrb  rthgthbtrg  SRTHRGRF srtghRgrsghrgSRHGGSHSGGHGH sgggfgtrgtrherehrherhehrhghfhdghsdfhghrehghrjbhvn m,knjbh vhjhbhbbhbhhbbhbhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

yeah.

4 minutes ago, Fancyson said:

htpbjotjnhsrjthjlnknnjnjrwnlbjbgrgkjrtjlliufbgijsbhtrlthbwlrtj894463y46tuigpr9t8hp9r85#^&#%:&YHyirhojri;hojwpoighjho0[h-0nh'n'h;npoygky;kgndlbgsjjjrkjgtnrstbtrrtiutgigbtriu94ty745rhuiqe4uu;ergrth;pgocgntupr8thiog;prwtiogp;rogrpththijtypohijyoghjbokrgmbnkjdfnkbm dfkngbjnfgnbjnhjrhnrkjtnhlkdjgfnblksgdnblksjngkbnslfkbglksfjgnbkljlfgnblkjfblskfjnblkjnlkjnlkjnlkjnlkjnljknlknsriuthriugihriuhrituriuhiruthiuhwiuewertertetufihedghiuergthiwerutheiruthierutehreirtrutrituhrhtthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhriughghnfubnfgjbnfgjbnkjbgkjnbjgbnkjgnbkjgnbgkjnbgkjjbgfdgfhjfhhbvbcnmcvnjbjbjbggjbfjbhjgfgjkrjhbnrfhjkkiiiugbiugnbirnbsnrghbrgfbdfjhjbsgshtrbgjhrtbrthjhirthuurhskvjfdnkdsvsjdfvsdkjfncvbxmc,cvbdskfjbndkjnbbfgb.m';u.km';uikuyuk,rtlkmjlktmyhlkm;flkgnmtyieuhowrtiuhiuthgowrjgknkjbnkbjnknkgnkdfjgnjhnnjbgfjbkj vnjbxvkbgnknjjjnjjjnnjjnknknlnlnkbngkjbdlighngintjhdhgjhgjhjhfjfgfhjuihihururtgghihuiggrggghghgghhhghffgbjfbgfhffhjhsjrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa^&$^&*#%&*&%5uhfeargfet85tw84y3784yteghertkegjeht thgbftgkh thth  gndkjhrt erhtekrtk eruthuthr sdfgwjeg bhgrhjbj htrjhj hjrtgjrb  rthgthbtrg  SRTHRGRF srtghRgrsghrgSRHGGSHSGGHGH sgggfgtrgtrherehrherhehrhghfhdghsdfhghrehghrjbhvn m,knjbh vhjhbhbbhbhhbbhbhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

yeah.

ea fsdp[v0 ipd9pesgrp9sgfk'lwaei;ofvu0q2 twapef4ulimfcggevuondryt8se97n tgv8s8eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee fym7

yeah i understand you

• Paw up 1

time for a hc dump because yes.

so addisons, they are like birds, almost always have bird tails and sometimes even wings. some can even have bird like talons or paws, or just normal hands. they have feathers and are commonly very fluffy. they fluff up their feathers when they get aggravated, flustered, or excited. like some birds, physical contact is very important to them, whether in relationships or not. its common for them to have a hand on ones shoulder or just close to one another in general. when they apologize, its common for them to rub their pointy lil noses together, because bird<3

this has been my monthly addison hc dump. do what you want with this knowledge.

• Eek! 1

random Addison hc time again

shake them too hard and they glow, they also rattle when you shake them. they, ofc, find this extremely uncomfortable. please do not shake addisons, no matter how shakeable they look, please do not. 

they also bite if they feel threatened, some even have the ability to shock people. so again, do not shake addisons.