Stray Fawn Community

Ozzy Homeplace/Art Dump where i overwork myself for fun and complain about being sick/tired, and also post art sometimes

Ozzy.

guys smh one of my alt accounts on roblox got hacked and it had my five bat dragons on it in dragon adventures and im so mad

theres legit going to be a loser with five frickin bats walking around DA flexing on everyone

rip smelly, beans, foot lettuce, Franklin, and lord Scott

you will be missed

but little did that loser know

that i have an alt account with three more bats

*mr krabbs laughter*

not me getting all excited for no reason because the guy in the roleplay i was doing called me "a useless lemon guy who sucks at business"

and me with all my aggressive lemon energy is going to destroy this person

lemon is love, lemon is life

why am i learning about civics i did not sign up for this class, i also have interior design witch i also DID NOT SIGN UP FOR

what the heck is my school

i do not want to learn about politics and home design

actually if we didnt take stupid notes all the time in interior design and actually designed houses maybe i would actually have a good grade in there

on the bright side, next semester i have woodworking, where i can make chairs and tables

"UEE HEE HEE YOU THOUGHT I WAS AN INNOCENT MAN??? YOUR HYPOTHESIS IS IN FACT, F A L S E ! ! ! I HAVE ROBBED SEVEN BANKS! I HAVE STOLEN SO MANY CARS!! I HAVE SPLIT APART SO MANY HAPPY FAMILIES JUST BY LOOKING IN THEIR DIRECTION!!! SO BOLD OF YOU TO ASSUME THAT I, THE MASTER OF LEMONS, HAS A CLEAN RECORD!! BEGONE WITH YOU MORTALS!!!!1!1 I HAVE JEWELRY TO THROW AT PEOPLE WALKING PAST MY STORE!!!! I HAVE TO ADVERTISE THE SWEET, SWEET DRIP THAT I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE STOLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!111111!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!1"

-me rping as Yellow in a AU i made up

nobody:

me: *buys an among us costume off amazon to scare my sisters when i come into their room at 3am blasting among us trap remix*

• Paw up 1

11 minutes ago, lemon man said:

i want to draw spamton in a really random, bad style that i made up in two seconds.

nvm i wont burden you with that