Stray Fawn Community

Ozzy Homeplace/Art Dump where i overwork myself for fun and complain about being sick/tired, and also post art sometimes

Ozzy.

ok

so

just a thought

if clearsight bred with a beetlewing, thus creating hivewings, why did the hivewings think that they are worth more than other tribes on pantala, take over it, wipe out the beetlewings, enslave the silkwings, and partially wipe out the leafwings? just because a random mary sue nightwing lady comes to yer continent and just so happens to start the making of an entire tribe of narcissistic inbred flies, doesn't mean you automatically become literal gods who have the right to anything they want. personally if i was clearsight, i wouldnt take that level of disrespect, let alone let my creations become so entitled to the point of destroying one of the very dragons (beetlewings) that made them exist in the first place. not to mention the poor silkwings who were enslaved by the hivewings to do their dirty work, and the leafwings who LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT, WERE THERE SINCE THE BEGINNING, imagine having your home ripped away from you by entitled little freaks whos brains are too small to realize that, if anyone, leafwings deserve to rule the continent, like- i swear to god, as much as i love hivewings- theyre major jerks- 

thank you for coming to my ted talk

3 hours ago, Ozzy. said:

ok

so

just a thought

if clearsight bred with a beetlewing, thus creating hivewings, why did the hivewings think that they are worth more than other tribes on pantala, take over it, wipe out the beetlewings, enslave the silkwings, and partially wipe out the leafwings? just because a random mary sue nightwing lady comes to yer continent and just so happens to start the making of an entire tribe of narcissistic inbred flies, doesn't mean you automatically become literal gods who have the right to anything they want. personally if i was clearsight, i wouldnt take that level of disrespect, let alone let my creations become so entitled to the point of destroying one of the very dragons (beetlewings) that made them exist in the first place. not to mention the poor silkwings who were enslaved by the hivewings to do their dirty work, and the leafwings who LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT, WERE THERE SINCE THE BEGINNING, imagine having your home ripped away from you by entitled little freaks whos brains are too small to realize that, if anyone, leafwings deserve to rule the continent, like- i swear to god, as much as i love hivewings- theyre major jerks- 

thank you for coming to my ted talk

:1belosthis:

14 hours ago, Ozzy. said:

The Narrator<3

1379C4F2-EFF8-4922-AFFC-4A197BB687E5.png

his real name is solace but he likes to be called the narrator bc hes mysterious like that 😍

• Like 1