Stray Fawn Community

Ozzy Homeplace/Art Dump where i overwork myself for fun and complain about being sick/tired, and also post art sometimes

Ozzy.

my english eoc is tomorrow, ngl im not as nervous as i thought i'd be

stuff ig happens, ya know,

i guess school just made me less of a reactive person due to the fact that all of its ideas are unoriginal and bland and it must have rubbed off on me bc im not as excited or interested in things as i used to be, ya know, the people here are really just copy and pastes of the same people with zero respect or compassion for other students or teachers, and im not saying there arent any interesting people here but g o d their rare, im glad i found a few really nice guys to chill with every once in a while in this hell hole of a school. its pretty sad tbh, like i used to be so fun and silly, and now the only thing that really makes me happy is sleeping, drawing, and roblox, but theres nothing wrong with that, bc im doing what i like to do. ig im just sick of school and its bull so, im glad summer's finally starting so i can finally have a break..

and here, everything is pretty nice, my parents never let me on any kind of forum before, and im glad i had the chance to meet yall. maybe my parents will let me have the ability to actually look stuff up on my phone so i can be on here more in the summer, bc we'll be turning in our computers soon so..

ofc when the schoolyear starts back up again ill come back, gotta find something to do instead of my work<3

• Like 1
  • Paw up 2

1 hour ago, Ozy said:

my english eoc is tomorrow, ngl im not as nervous as i thought i'd be

stuff ig happens, ya know,

i guess school just made me less of a reactive person due to the fact that all of its ideas are unoriginal and bland and it must have rubbed off on me bc im not as excited or interested in things as i used to be, ya know, the people here are really just copy and pastes of the same people with zero respect or compassion for other students or teachers, and im not saying there arent any interesting people here but g o d their rare, im glad i found a few really nice guys to chill with every once in a while in this hell hole of a school. its pretty sad tbh, like i used to be so fun and silly, and now the only thing that really makes me happy is sleeping, drawing, and roblox, but theres nothing wrong with that, bc im doing what i like to do. ig im just sick of school and its bull so, im glad summer's finally starting so i can finally have a break..

and here, everything is pretty nice, my parents never let me on any kind of forum before, and im glad i had the chance to meet yall. maybe my parents will let me have the ability to actually look stuff up on my phone so i can be on here more in the summer, bc we'll be turning in our computers soon so..

ofc when the schoolyear starts back up again ill come back, gotta find something to do instead of my work<3

I get that completely

I'm just glad my mom trusts me enough to be talking to strangers online ;v;

• Like 1

SCREAMS AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS

🥺🥺🥺🥺 🥺🥺🥺🥺 🥺🥺🥺🥺 🥺🥺🥺🥺🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭❤️❤️😭😍💃

Number 15: Burger king foot lettuce. The last thing you'd want in your Burger King burger is someone's foot fungus. But as it turns out, that might be what you get. A 4channer uploaded a photo anonymously to the site showcasing his feet in a plastic bin of lettuce. With the statement: "This is the lettuce you eat at Burger King." Admittedly, he had shoes on. But that's even worse. The post went live at 11:38 PM on July 16, and a mere 20 minutes later, the Burger King in question was alerted to the rogue employee. At least, I hope he's rogue. How did it happen? Well, the BK employee hadn't removed the Exif data from the uploaded photo, which suggested the culprit was somewhere in Mayfield Heights, Ohio. This was at 11:47. Three minutes later at 11:50, the Burger King branch address was posted with wishes of happy unemployment. 5 minutes later, the news station was contacted by another 4channer. And three minutes later, at 11:58, a link was posted: BK's "Tell us about us" online forum. The foot photo, otherwise known as exhibit A, was attached. Cleveland Scene Magazine contacted the BK in question the next day. When questioned, the breakfast shift manager said "Oh, I know who that is. He's getting fired." Mystery solved, by 4chan. Now we can all go back to eating our fast food in peace.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠴⠒⠛⠉⠙⠳⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣴⣾⣿⣷⣦⣄⠀⠀⠀⡤⠟⠚⠛⠛⠓⡆⠀⢷⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⣿⠿⠟⠛⠛⠳⣄⠸⣇⡀⠀⣀⣀⣰⡇⠀⢸⠓⢲⡀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣤⣤⣤⣼⠆⡟⠻⠿⠿⠿⠟⠁⠀⢸⡇⢰⡇⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡇⢸⠇
⠀  ⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣧⣸⠀
⠀  ⠀⠀⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⠀⢻⠀⢀⣀⣀⣴⠀⠀⠀⢹⠅⠀⠀
⠀⠀   ⢀⡀⠀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⡏⠀⠀⢸⡇⣿⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀
  ⠀ ⣠⣼⣿⣦⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠀⡇⠀⠀⢸⡇⣿⠀⠀⠀⣼⠀⠀
⢠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠀⣿⠀⠀⢸⡇⢸⠀⠀⠀⡿⠀⠀
⠈⠉⠁⠉⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⢿⠀⠀⣸⠁⢸⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀
          ⠀⠀⠉⠛⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠀⠀⢸⡄⠀⣯⠀⣸⠀⠀⢰⡇⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀
      ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢯⠀⠘⡇⢹⡆⠀⠸⡇⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
                ⢀⣾⣿⣿⡿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⢠⡇⢸⡇⠀⢰⠇⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀
           ⠀⣰⣿⣿⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⣼⠀⠀⡇⠀⣼⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀
   ⠀⠀⠀⢰⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢶⣯⣭⠤⠿⣠⣖⣃⣀⣹⡄⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
            ⠘⠿⠹⠿⢿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀

laugh.

• Love 1

25 minutes ago, man-liker. said:

laugh.

....how hard did you work to even do this- 

On 5/27/2022 at 8:47 PM, man-liker. said:

laugh.

So how bored are you?

On 5/27/2022 at 3:12 PM, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

....how hard did you work to even do this- 

i just looked up "among us meme"

and copy and pasted jhnelkjnhye

• Paw up 1

45 minutes ago, ralsei deltarune said:

ozzy apparently chrome downloaded your homethread??????

748591701_Screenshot_20220531-084932_OneUIHome.thumb.jpg.bec961fec5a4a5e60e5df183e988ab04.jpg

oh thats weird <:l

• 2 months later...