Stray Fawn Community

Ketchup Challenge

Chiyanna

So I know I haven't posted my playthrough yet of the Black and White (created by @Lizardcake ) X Prehistoric Salt (created by @Modeer) Challenge and this post contains some spoilers...

Oh well.

So uh while playing this I had a relaly fun time just chilling in Niche and I got lost in playing it. Though I was technically doing 2 challenges there were no constant requirements to remember and no real story directives so it was nice and relaxing. (I do like complex challenges and story but sometimes its just nice to relax and let some story unfold without worrying about it making sense or building a plot). As a result of this I uh kinda forgot to do some aspects of the Black and White Challenge...

Only grey babies were born, though if there had been a white or black bb I woulda prob forgot to seperate them out lol. The one thing I actually broke was the changing wanderers and rogue males to grey.

And so to -cover up- *cough cough* give a story/challenge reason for this I began to think. And the Ketchup Challenge was born!

Basically what happened was a creature in an ice block was red and I never changed their color to grey (there was also that one wanderer but she was old and never had children so we'll ignore that). And then they had a child with a red rogue male. You see where this is heading, right?

So withour further ado, the rules:

-Have rogue males enabled

-Console all rogue males to red or variations of red (dark red, for instance). They must have at least one and preferrably 2 red color genes.

-Rogue children may be red and are usually reffered to as 'ketchups'. The word ketchup may also refer to rogue males and any other red nichelings.

-Rogue children are usually mistreated by their birth tribe. Sometimes killed or banished. Other times considered a second class to be trodden upon. On rare occasion they may be fully accepted like any other member.

-Ketchups may leave their tribe to create tribes of only other ketchups. Or, rarely, tribes welcome to all nichelings.

-There is a chance wanderers will be ketchups. You may let it be decided by the game (all nichelings with any red color genes be ketchups), or roll. For males 1/6 chance. For females, 2/6 chance. (Because all rogue males are ketchups). If they are a ketchup console their color to be red or a variation of red. They will then be treated like any other ketchup would be treated by the tribe. Though they may be treated slightly better than rogue children if they have favorable genes. This applies to nichelings in ice blocks too.

-Only other ketchups can invite ketchups into the tribe. So you might want to keep a rogue child around to invite in useful wanderers.

That's it! So you can add this to any color challenge, or any challenge you want to add -racism- *cough cough* hillarity too. I mean, you could have a whole tribe of rogue children called ketchups, that would be kinda funny. And you can add a twist like the ketchups taking over the world! 

I am officially adding this to my prehistoric salt black and white challenge playthrough, btw, if it wasn't clear already.

LONG LIVE THE ROGUES LONG LIVE THE KETCHUPS

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Modeer said:

Where is my prehistoric Salt

(we are cracking open ice blocks and none of the starters have spiky body or hammer tail. They do have a mission to find a spiky bodied hammer tail creature but it will probably take them a while)