Stray Fawn Community

The Unofficial Niche Guide (wip)

Modiano Urania

2 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

This is such a great guide! I never knew what was dominant and reccesive to what so this is a great help. If I ever need to know I will come to this guide.

It's still not done, and im currently checking if Hammer-Tailfin is a matrilineal gene in terms of dominance

• Paw up 1

15 hours ago, Sky said:

there is a niche wiki too, perhaps you could find areas that need updating? (this guide is great too I'm just saying)

I'm not great with wikis, though if someone were to use the information here to better the wiki I'd be okay with it

• Eek! 1
  • Paw up 1

On 11/24/2021 at 2:20 PM, Modeer said:

If anyone has anything to add post here

r u gonna do stats for the prey animals too? I know rabils/bunnies have like 2 health and I don't know if they have an age/die of old age. Think they have 1 collecting. And of course they move whenever one of ur nichelings move)

Just now, Chiyanna said:

r u gonna do stats for the prey animals too? I know rabils/bunnies have like 2 health and I don't know if they have an age/die of old age. Think they have 1 collecting. And of course they move whenever one of ur nichelings move)

They don't and never die of age

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

Just now, Pebble the derp snout said:

They don't and never die of age

Though if there was something like health, it's definitely 2. They take 2 hits to kill with an 1-strengt nicheling

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Pebble the derp snout said:

Though if there was something like health, it's definitely 2. They take 2 hits to kill with an 1-strengt nicheling

(yup that's how I know myself, also poison has an effect on them so if u have a one strength nicheling with poison fangs they die the next night after being hit)

• Paw up 1

8 hours ago, Modiano said:

Bump.

Still working on this.

Could someone retrieve the images Philo had shared in old discussion &feedback topics showing some of the coding for creatures?

I'll get them, for I am the QUEEN OF DIGGING UP OLD POSTS and annoying people with it

• 1 year later...