Stray Fawn Community

Secret art santa 2021

lizardcake

Yes I'm doing this

yes I copied you sky

I don't remember clearly so I'm winging it

Sprite-0002.gif.35d2d9c8ad60c7a9a388fc68e3e870b4.gif

How it works:

1. Everybody who wants to participate replies here with a Nicheling they'd like art of
  2. I will use a randomizer to pick who gets who
  3. I'll PM the participants to say who got who
  4. Everybody makes art of the Nicheling the person they are Secret Santa for submitted

Also, you can do it however you'd like; just the head, a full body, or whatever else there is! Digital, a drawing on paper, or something else!

DO NOT POST YOUR ART HERE

on december 5th I will close this up and start polls on which everyone can guess who made the art (if you made the art then you shall not vote)

on christmas you can post your art. (I live in europe so my time zone might be weird)

• Like 1

Would it be okay if I ran my own? I've sorta run it for 3 years straight and I came up with the idea and I'd like to keep my tradition. We can still have both and people can submit for each! (I'll join yours for sure since I can't join my own)

P.S. Please ask next time...I started this and run it every year and I feel that it's impolite it just...do it without asking. I'm fine with you doing it, but I would just like a heads up next time because I want to run one myself. Thanks < 3

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, Sky said:

Would it be okay if I ran my own? I've sorta run it for 3 years straight and I came up with the idea and I'd like to keep my tradition. We can still have both and people can submit for each! (I'll join yours for sure since I can't join my own)

P.S. Please ask next time...I started this and run it every year and I feel that it's impolite it just...do it without asking. I'm fine with you doing it, but I would just like a heads up next time because I want to run one myself. Thanks < 3

Okay. We can run both, I promise I'll ask next time if I ever do one.

AND I KNOW WHO YOU WANT YES MERINGUE

meringue is cool but no thanks I don't want a brochure I'm already sick right now

• Haha 1

Just now, Pebble the derp snout said:

Okay. We can run both, I promise I'll ask next time if I ever do one.

AND I KNOW WHO YOU WANT YES MERINGUE

meringue is cool but no thanks I don't want a brochure I'm already sick right now

I might actually do a different nicheling this year 👀

also I'd actually completely forgotten about secret santa so time to get crackin--

• Paw up 1

• Sky pinned this topic
  • Sky unpinned this topic