Stray Fawn Community

Ruby's Homethead

RubyDreams

• 3 weeks later...

him. the boi. this is all the art i currently have of his new redesign.

Name: %NULL%

Gender/Pronouns: Genderless, He/Him/It/Its

Species: Personal Computer/Goat/Humanoid/Unknown

Birthdate: X/XX/199X

Operating System: Windows 95

Other:

- All his specs are unknown, including RAM, screen resolution, and the versions of all his drivers.

- His files contain all his memories, and thus can be deleted permanently or transferred to another device, leaving him completely unable to recall said event.

- His face is an application, and thus can be minimized, exited, uninstalled, etc.

- He is unaware of the sticky note attached to his screen, which says his name on it. (but in low detail, it just has "%")

- He can be shut down, and its basically just like sleep for him.

Backstory:

Long ago, %NULL% had an owner. Its unaware of what happened to them, or where they went, but something happened to all its memories relating to its owner.

It knows it has an owner, and it wants to piece together the mystery of its past, but for the most part, it is blissfully unaware and happy.

Opera Snapshot_2021-12-14_163630_app.magmastudio.io.png

Opera Snapshot_2021-12-14_171138_app.magmastudio.io.png

Opera Snapshot_2021-12-15_144155_app.magmastudio.io.png

• Love 2

really old art from the very specific crossover i was obsessed with for like a few months (portal 2 x niche)

(i specifically loved drawing the cores)

also for context: a while ago i made a niche save where i recreated portal 2 characters. there was a beareyna and it displaced a lot of nichelings, leading adventure core to live with space core. (also i thought that the berry bush they shared was a dry one, but it turns out its actually a normal one ingame)

portal 2 niche 8.png

portal 2 niche 9.png

Untitled14.png

Untitled17.png

• Love 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...