Stray Fawn Community

The Lost Clan |Warrior Cats Sim/RP

~Based on a WIP story of mine~

The two original leaders for this are Spiritstar of SpiritClan and Ashstar of AshClan.

But, depending on your prefix, that will be your Soon-to-be Clan's name.

(Might put the story on the forums once it's finished, or halfway done for criticism and suggestions)

~\|/~

Four Clans began with two cats.

Two cats began with one mother.

One mother is the reason for this pair of siblings.

The siblings made friends with two others, who argued a lot.

The four cats became four leaders, that lead four Clans, throughout four seasons.

Four leaders known throughout the newly found forest.

Hunters of the day and the night.

Watchers to guard their own, separate territories.

Kits to raise for future battles.

'Paws to train for unknown fights.

Warriors to fight for the survival of theirs, and loved ones' lives.

Leaders to stand with and defend their Clans, with nine lives given by their ancestors.

But soon..

Four Clans becomes three..

Four leaders become three..

Four territories divided among three..

A cat of the Lost Clan will find, and create, two new Clans.

One cat becomes one Leader.

One cat creates two Clans.

How can this one cat create two Clans, but become one Leader?

This story has two lives to follow:

One, a rouge. Abandoned by their people and family.

The other, part of a group called a Clan. They live by rules known as the Warrior Code.

How will their destiny fall into their own paws?

How will they shape their own future?

Will they live by rules? Or live freely?

Will they be attracted to the path of greatness and responsibility? Or the path of ambition and unforgiveness?

All we can do is wait...

All we can do is watch..

All we can do..

Is lead their paws..

And hope they follow..

-

1 player is the cat to be the cat from the Lost Clan.

Once the scene has been reached, the cat will have to choose (out of the players) who will lead the second Clan.

If there are no other players, then you can choose out of the NPCs you meet.

-

5 players, for now.

1 OC each, for now.

-

LakeClan- Willowstar: 5 lives left.

GorgeClan- Morningstar: 8 lives left.

SunClan- Emberstar: 9 lives left.

NightClan- Crowstar: 7 lives left.

-

Required- *

-

Form- 

*Name- 

*Gender- 

*Pronouns- 

*Appearance- 

Personality- 

Other- 

*Chance to be the cat from the Lost Clan?: 

*Rouge, Clan cat, Loner: 

*Clan(Clan Cat Only!):

-

~{Have Fun!}~

8 hours ago, __________________________ said:

*Name- Lily(pelt)

*Gender- she-cat

*Pronouns- she/her

*Appearance- pale red with white spots

Personality- hmmmMMMMm no idea

Other- mnm nmnmnm m

*Chance to be the cat from the Lost Clan?: no

*Rouge, Clan cat, Loner: rogue

Why not?

• Paw up 1

DAY 1

~The Fight~

@Pebble

"Lily. For your irresponsibility of your siblings, all three of you will be gone by tonight." A crimson tom hissed. This was Adveir. He is your father, but he was also very strict and didn't care much for you or your siblings.

Your mother, Lavira, was not allowed to say anything, for your father's aggression toward her.

Your two younger siblings, Sapphire and Lavender, had always caused trouble. This time, it was worse.

The two had terrified Daliela, Adveir's sister, by jumping out at her when they knew what happened to her the night before.

With that, the two had never brought prey back for the family. And during this time of season, prey is starting to become scarce.

And now, because you couldn't stop your siblings from doing the things they weren't allowed, you were getting kicked out with them.

- Argue

- Surrender & Leave

- Other

Just now, __________________________ said:

DAY 1

~The Fight~

@Pebble

"Lily. For your irresponsibility of your siblings, all three of you will be gone by tonight." A crimson tom hissed. This was Adveir. He is your father, but he was also very strict and didn't care much for you or your siblings.

Your mother, Lavira, was not allowed to say anything, for your father's aggression toward her.

Your two younger siblings, Sapphire and Lavender, had always caused trouble. This time, it was worse.

The two had terrified Daliela, Adveir's sister, by jumping out at her when they knew what happened to her the night before.

With that, the two had never brought prey back for the family. And during this time of season, prey is starting to become scarce.

And now, because you couldn't stop your siblings from doing the things they weren't allowed, you were getting kicked out with them.

- Other

Leave but try to hunt something for yourself

1 minute ago, Pebble said:

Leave but try to hunt something for yourself

Your siblings followed behind you, but paused when you could scent a faint mouse scent.

The blue-gray she-cat, Sapphire, got into a low crouch and began to stalk forward.

While the pale crimson she-cat, Lavender, sat where she was and waited.

Lavender never failed at being lazy and unhelpful. But you had eventually grown used to it, being as you had to live with it your entire life.

14 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Your siblings followed behind you, but paused when you could scent a faint mouse scent.

The blue-gray she-cat, Sapphire, got into a low crouch and began to stalk forward.

While the pale crimson she-cat, Lavender, sat where she was and waited.

Lavender never failed at being lazy and unhelpful. But you had eventually grown used to it, being as you had to live with it your entire life.

Try to follow the scent

4 minutes ago, Pebble said:

Try to follow the scent

Sapphire flicked her tail, signaling that the creature was up ahead.

Lavender stayed where she was.

Sapphire was the one who hunted most of the time, but you knew more than she did because you have had more experience.

Sapphire was also the active one. She always failed at staying still and being patient.

56 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Sapphire flicked her tail, signaling that the creature was up ahead.

Lavender stayed where she was.

Sapphire was the one who hunted most of the time, but you knew more than she did because you have had more experience.

Sapphire was also the active one. She always failed at staying still and being patient.

Try to pounce on it

43 minutes ago, Pebble said:

Try to pounce on it

A leaf flew into the air as you pounced.

The mouse escaped just before you landed.

Sapphire gave chase and pounced.

But, the mouse just barely escaped into a small burrow.

Lavender padded over and looked at the mouse burrow, then looked at you and Sapphire.

11 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

A leaf flew into the air as you pounced.

The mouse escaped just before you landed.

Sapphire gave chase and pounced.

But, the mouse just barely escaped into a small burrow.

Lavender padded over and looked at the mouse burrow, then looked at you and Sapphire.

Try to get something else

Just now, Pebble said:

Try to get something else

You couldn't pick up any other scent.

Everything must be in hiding, or too far away to scent.

"Maybe we should travel further." Sapphire suggested.

"Oh, yes. And risk being killed by wild cats." Lavender mewed sarcastically. "Great idea, Sapphire!" She rolled her eyes.

(i guess i shall join tho i rlly shouldnt join any more rps i cant help it im an rp addict imeanwhat)

23 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Form- 

*Name- Beanleap (named after one of my irl cats don't make fun of me and yes there shall be a Bean Clan itll be epic)

*Gender- male (im usually female but imma shake things up this time)

*Pronouns- he/him

*Appearance- Longhaired, grey with brown streaks. Hazel eyes.

Personality- Playful and curious. Friendly and affectionate to his closest freinds. Is a bit skittish and can be wary of strangers. Will often investigate and then run away when it gets too dangerous.

Other- Has a crush on a she-cat (u can make it a cat from his clan or another clan or even loner or rogue to make it interesting)

*Chance to be the cat from the Lost Clan?: Yes

*Rouge, Clan cat, Loner: Clan cat

4 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

(uh, random I guess since I dont know much about the clans)

4 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

(or u can just choose one that he fits into pretty well or choose one for story reasons)

If it's what he fits into, then I would go LakeClan.

But if you want to go based off of my story, then I would go NightClan or SunClan

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

If it's what he fits into, then I would go LakeClan.

But if you want to go based off of my story, then I would go NightClan or SunClan

(lemme roll dice

1-2 Lakeclan

3-4 Nightclan

5-6 Sunclan

• Paw up 1

DAY 1

~The Deceased~

@Chiyanna

You woke in the warriors den.

The small stream that entered flowed smoothly, and quietly. But you heard the lakes' waves rippling against the sand. This was usually a sign that the day would bring the calm before the storm.

The other Clans believed that the lake or the streams couldn't send you warnings or signs, but as LakeClan cats, you had your own differences and beliefs.

Your brother, Loudfoot, was awake and chatting with your sister, Honeydrop.

Your other sister was held back due to an infected Hornet Sting and for not following directions.

She got it when she didn't listen to her mentor, and ended up climbing a tree and clawing the black and yellow creatures' nest, ending with her having two or three stings.

Her name is Beepaw, for her almost golden pelt with black stripes. And partly for her sharp-tongue, and her words can sometimes sting.

But, thankfully, she would be okay thanks to the medicine cat, Brightfang.

"Oh, I'm sure Wasptail is fine, Loudfoot." Honeydrop mewed softly.

10 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

DAY 1

~The Deceased~

@Chiyanna

You woke in the warriors den.

The small stream that entered flowed smoothly, and quietly. But you heard the lakes' waves rippling against the sand. This was usually a sign that the day would bring the calm before the storm.

The other Clans believed that the lake or the streams couldn't send you warnings or signs, but as LakeClan cats, you had your own differences and beliefs.

Your brother, Loudfoot, was awake and chatting with your sister, Honeydrop.

Your other sister was held back due to an infected Hornet Sting and for not following directions.

She got it when she didn't listen to her mentor, and ended up climbing a tree and clawing the black and yellow creatures' nest, ending with her having two or three stings.

Her name is Beepaw, for her almost golden pelt with black stripes. And partly for her sharp-tongue, and her words can sometimes sting.

But, thankfully, she would be okay thanks to the medicine cat, Brightfang.

"Oh, I'm sure Wasptail is fine, Loudfoot." Honeydrop mewed softly.

"What's going on?" asked Beanleap.

37 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"What's going on?" asked Beanleap.

"Oh, nothing. Loudfoot is just worrying about Wasptail," Honeydrop mewed.

Wasptail is your mother, who returned to her warrior tasks even though she had some sort of sickness. One that not even Brightfang can heal.

Loudfoot had always worried for her, even if he was oblivious.

Honeydrop always tried her best to think positively, and somehow made everything better even if everything is at it's worst.

"I'm not worrying." Loudfoot argued. "I'm.. Uhh.."

"Yeah. Not worrying." Honeydrop rolled her eyes playfully.

17 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Oh, nothing. Loudfoot is just worrying about Wasptail," Honeydrop mewed.

Wasptail is your mother, who returned to her warrior tasks even though she had some sort of sickness. One that not even Brightfang can heal.

Loudfoot had always worried for her, even if he was oblivious.

Honeydrop always tried her best to think positively, and somehow made everything better even if everything is at it's worst.

"I'm not worrying." Loudfoot argued. "I'm.. Uhh.."

"Yeah. Not worrying." Honeydrop rolled her eyes playfully.

Beanleap tried his best not to think about his mother's condition, "So, who's up for some hunting? Or are you two on patrol in the next couple hours?"

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

"Oh, why?"

"So we can help Morningsong with Shallowpaw." Loudfoot answered.

"Yes, Shallowpaw nearly drowned in the lake." Honeydrop added. "But, if you asked Lizardspring, he would say it was Shallowpaw's fault for not paying attention to his training."

Lizardspring was Shallowpaw's Father. The apprentice's mother died when he was nearly 4 moons old. Or, atleast, that's what everyone was told by Lizardspring.