Stray Fawn Community

The Lost Clan |Warrior Cats Sim/RP

2 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"So we can help Morningsong with Shallowpaw." Loudfoot answered.

"Yes, Shallowpaw nearly drowned in the lake." Honeydrop added. "But, if you asked Lizardspring, he would say it was Shallowpaw's fault for not paying attention to his training."

Lizardspring was Shallowpaw's Father. The apprentice's mother died when he was nearly 4 moons old. Or, atleast, that's what everyone was told by Lizardspring.

"Ah, I see. Well maybe I'll see if Beepaw is up for a hunt."

On 12/2/2021 at 6:07 AM, __________________________ said:

"Alright," Honeydrop mewed. "Have fun!"

"And expect what Beepaw'll do next." Loudfoot advised. "She is a troublemaker after all."

"Noted," said Beanleap, "see you guys later!"

3 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Alright," Honeydrop mewed.

"Try yo have some fun!" Loudfoot purred.

"Oh! And don't let Beepaw test your patience!" Honeydrop added.

"I will have fun," purred Beanleap, "and I know how to handle her. Do you know where I can find her?"

5 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"Thanks," he said and he touched noses with both his siblings before scurrying off.

Outside the den, you saw Volespin, the Deputy, sitting near the fallen branch, where Willowstar called for meetings.

Willowstar was nowhere to be seen. She was probably in her den, preparing for the gathering tonight.

Apart from that, you saw Beepaw next to her stream, or, at least, the stream she claimed to be her's, talking with Blizzardpaw.

8 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Outside the den, you saw Volespin, the Deputy, sitting near the fallen branch, where Willowstar called for meetings.

Willowstar was nowhere to be seen. She was probably in her den, preparing for the gathering tonight.

Apart from that, you saw Beepaw next to her stream, or, at least, the stream she claimed to be her's, talking with Blizzardpaw.

Beanleap strolled over to her.

8 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Beanleap strolled over to her.

"......And then Troutpuddle got all mad and rushed me to Brightfang." Beepaw mewed.

Troutpuddle was her mentor. Even though the she-cat tries to stay patient with Beepaw, she tends to forget that Beepaw was just an apprentice.

"Wow.." Blizzardpaw mewed. "That sounds like an adventure!"

2 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"......And then Troutpuddle got all mad and rushed me to Brightfang." Beepaw mewed.

Troutpuddle was her mentor. Even though the she-cat tries to stay patient with Beepaw, she tends to forget that Beepaw was just an apprentice.

"Wow.." Blizzardpaw mewed. "That sounds like an adventure!"

"Which of your escapades are you talking about?" asked Beanleap in a friendly way.

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

"Which of your escapades are you talking about?" asked Beanleap in a friendly way.

"The one where I fell in the river!" Beepaw mewed.

This happened a few days ago.

Her and Troutpuddle were hunting near the river, and Beepaw decided the it would be fun to try and cross the river. But, she fell in when she slipped on the boulder that was in the middle of the flowing water.

Beepaw had gotten sick, but quickly recovered.

The usually clear blue rivers' water was slowly turning gray, and odd things floated in the river.

Brightfang said that the floating stuff was probably from the Twolegs.

"Yeah, Beepaw's telling me about the river," Blizzardpaw added.

He and Beepaw had been friends since he was first apprenticed.

5 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"The one where I fell in the river!" Beepaw mewed.

This happened a few days ago.

Her and Troutpuddle were hunting near the river, and Beepaw decided the it would be fun to try and cross the river. But, she fell in when she slipped on the boulder that was in the middle of the flowing water.

Beepaw had gotten sick, but quickly recovered.

The usually clear blue rivers' water was slowly turning gray, and odd things floated in the river.

Brightfang said that the floating stuff was probably from the Twolegs.

"Yeah, Beepaw's telling me about the river," Blizzardpaw added.

He and Beepaw had been friends since he was first apprenticed.

"Ah, well she certainly likes the water. Though you should really have swimming lessons before you attempt to cross again," he said to Beepaw half-seriously.

"Ah, well she certainly likes the water. Though you should really have swimming lessons before you attempt to cross again," he said to Beepaw half-seriously.

"Then maybe you can teach me." Beepaw offered. "I'd be happy to learn!"

Your little sister looked at you with hope, though her eyes flashed with mischief.

4 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Then maybe you can teach me." Beepaw offered. "I'd be happy to learn!"

Your little sister looked at you with hope, though her eyes flashed with mischief.

"Well, I suppose every apprentice has to learn sometime...but I would have to get permission from your mentor of course. And it may be handy to have the medicine cat nearby!" he added teasingly.

7 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"Well, I suppose every apprentice has to learn sometime...but I would have to get permission from your mentor of course. And it may be handy to have the medicine cat nearby!" he added teasingly.

"Oh, I'm sure Troutpuddle'll be happy to have me off her paws for awhile! And Brightfang won't have to worry about me." Beepaw insisted. "I can recover anything in just a small amount of time!"

On 12/6/2021 at 6:55 AM, __________________________ said:

"Oh, I'm sure Troutpuddle'll be happy to have me off her paws for awhile! And Brightfang won't have to worry about me." Beepaw insisted. "I can recover anything in just a small amount of time!"

"Not today," insisted Beanleap, "but if you'd like, we can go hunting."

50 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Sure, hunting works!" Beepaw agreed. "I'll see you later, Blizzardpaw!"

She stood and began padding toward the entrance.

Beanleap said goodbye to Blizzardpaw and padded after Beepaw. 

"What's wrong with birds?" he asked with a playful edge.

"They're mean and annoying." Beepaw mewed. "All they do is fly off, or peck you with their little thorn-like beaks until you bleed!"

Beepaw had a bad experience with birds once...

She invaded a nest and ended up being attacked.

On 12/14/2021 at 2:54 PM, __________________________ said:

"They're mean and annoying." Beepaw mewed. "All they do is fly off, or peck you with their little thorn-like beaks until you bleed!"

Beepaw had a bad experience with birds once...

She invaded a nest and ended up being attacked.

"Well they only attack you if you're trying to eat their children. And besides, shouldn't you want to hunt them to get revenge?"