Stray Fawn Community

Trying the 7 challenge

BirbMonster

Here challenge, credit to the creator

I rolled crossing for the island...

How? How did I get the easiest hard island?

Frigi and Shadow wake up on the shore.

Frigi: How did we get here?

Shadow: I do not know... All I know, my name is Shadow, yours is Frigi. And... the number 7 shall be avoided forever....

image.thumb.png.ef3960e84b2ed16ec9391841740f9abd.png

Day 8

Both are adults, and they managed to hunt a rabbil and uncover a burrow... their only source of food.

image.png.ffc4b91c6e4c722337e76243e7e30faf.png

Sadly I fail by starvation.

Try 2.

They start on Oasis.

image.png.52d11066ffed142abe2239005710f09e.png*insert same dialogue*

I rolled port 3 to go and move. I already rolled their muts:

image.png.39dc69964977c9592f9ea95ae8402c67.png

image.png.57458a1016df4bad3f84faf85031b55c.png

Let's move now, what's the worst that could happen?

image.png.36d50dac0335d0ddf44e44c79f859534.png

• Sad 1

I wouldn't try and move islands right away. Camp a rabbit burrow or constantly attempt to gather berries. Or find a crabbit or stagmole or anything u can kill for meat and use what little attack u have. Focus on collecting food and then breed. 

This probably wasn't very helpful. I think this challenge is honestly impossible

• Eek! 1

19 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

I wouldn't try and move islands right away. Camp a rabbit burrow or constantly attempt to gather berries. Or find a crabbit or stagmole or anything u can kill for meat and use what little attack u have. Focus on collecting food and then breed. 

This probably wasn't very helpful. I think this challenge is honestly impossible

I might need to try it a bit more and alter the rules again or something. I survived to 30 days I think while testing? But I got crossing as my island so that probably contributed to it the most, shoutout to rabbits for keeping me alive

(I'd also recommend making a new file if either starter has short-sighted or blind eyes, you could probably survive in almost any environment if you try hard enough but the eyesight is very difficult to get around)

update after 10 runs of tests; I reached 30 days on one of the test files, but failed the rest around day 10-12. 5 were on hard, 5 were on killer. I only lived past day 20 on the crossing islands, so yes, it is the best island it seems. I'll probably change the rules once I find a balance between difficult and impossible

• Paw up 1

On 12/4/2021 at 12:54 AM, Nightfire said:

Rules have been changed! Did 10 tests again, and survived past day 100 on 2 of them. Unlucky events are the main issue now, not starvation, so its more focused on the 'number 7 is cursing us all' aspect of the challenge

Great! I might try again sometime :D

• Paw up 2

• 3 weeks later...