Stray Fawn Community

Console Commands on PlayStation 4?

OminousTraveler

@Philo

Thank you very much for your quick response.  

That's really unfortunate for the console Gamers who have to put indescribable amounts of effort for the same results compared to the PC-Players. 

@sheldonplankton

Thanks for welcoming me, but your posts in my topic did not contribute to the clarification of the matter, and were therefore not helpful at all.  Surely it would be beneficial for your communication skills if you practice reflecting beforehand if your contributions are necessary / helpful / high quality;  and therefore if they should, or shouldn't be shared into the other person's matter.  

Anyway, maybe other people will search for this information too, and will have their query solved by the moderator's response too.

Happy Gaming to everybody!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, OminousTraveler said:

Thanks for welcoming me, but your posts in my topic did not contribute to the clarification of the matter, and were therefore not helpful at all.  Surely it would be beneficial for your communication skills if you practice reflecting beforehand if your contributions are necessary / helpful / high quality;  and therefore if they should, or shouldn't be shared into the other person's matter.  

Darn, that's pretentious of you. Coming and telling someone you don't know what to do, maybe you need to think about the necessity of your words. /nm

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Paw up 1