Stray Fawn Community

What I've been up to (I guess, lol)

[Edited for profanity by Sky]

I've mostly been messing around with the game files, trying to see if I can edit pattern textures making a new pattern and replacing an existing one and keeping the names the same

I know the game can't be modded, but hot damn I am gonna try even if it kills me! 

So mostly I've been [freaking] around with files, being a depressed [person], and reading fanfics I am currently reading one called 'Yesterday Upon the Stair', it's really good so far. I've also been playing a lot of Minecraft with my also depressed friend the past 2 months. I've also been spending a lot of time on the Jellinu Amino especially with Jellimus going on this month. So yee, that's what I've been up to, lol

Edit: Also, I'm sick as all hell, omg *dies*

Super sorry to the RP I'm in, I'm depressed, so I don't have much motivation to RP, and my ADHD makes me keep forgetting it exists :')

Also I'm not at home, nor do I have my laptop. Hence why I made this account~
Here for a bit of context

Edit 2: Oh damn, Philo liked this, hi! I hope you don't mind me ripping the files apart and playing with them a bit, lmao, oop >.>

~Here, have a calico pattern!~

Pattern_poison.png

• Like 1
  • Eek! 4
  • Paw up 1
  • Love 2

Thank you for this update! I hope you're feeling better soon. It sucks to be sick and being depressed too at the same time must double suck. I'm praying for you.

AND let us know if you can somehow modify niche that would be epic.

• Like 1

I have removed two profanities from your original post, one of which was edited to be censored - however, even censoring profanities with asterisks is not allowed in the official rules. I put in replacements but your are free to edit it to a non-profane alternative if you wish (as well as take off my edit signature thing).

Also please remember rules 7 and 8.

On 5/27/2019 at 2:47 AM, Philo said:

5) Use of vulgarity, profanity, parts thereof (S***) and any similar technique to post vulgar or profane content;

7) Think about your wording. If you don't like something, preferably use "I don't like" instead of "I hate", "... sucks", etc.
8) Continuously spreading negativity in the community.

....awesome work though! It'd be really cool if you found a way to somehow actually edit the files.

• Like 2
  • Paw up 1

3 hours ago, SafiraCoyfolf2.0 said:

[Edited for profanity by Sky]

I've mostly been messing around with the game files, trying to see if I can edit pattern textures making a new pattern and replacing an existing one and keeping the names the same

I know the game can't be modded, but hot damn I am gonna try even if it kills me! 

So mostly I've been [freaking] around with files, being a depressed [person], and reading fanfics I am currently reading one called 'Yesterday Upon the Stair', it's really good so far. I've also been playing a lot of Minecraft with my also depressed friend the past 2 months. I've also been spending a lot of time on the Jellinu Amino especially with Jellimus going on this month. So yee, that's what I've been up to, lol

Edit: Also, I'm sick as all hell, omg *dies*

Super sorry to the RP I'm in, I'm depressed, so I don't have much motivation to RP, and my ADHD makes me keep forgetting it exists :')

Also I'm not at home, nor do I have my laptop. Hence why I made this account~
Here for a bit of context

~Here, have a calico pattern!~

Pattern_poison.png

YOOOOOOOOOOO THIS IS RAD AS HELL!(don’t think that’s a curse?) The possibility of niche mods would open up a whole new frontier for the game!

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1

@FriendlyBearyena @Chiyanna

Imma keep fighting with the files and seeing what happends

I know where everything is, and while I can't change any type of coding, I can see what I am able to do

'Cause while the game doesn't allow mods, maybe, if I can figure things out properly, I can do some basic texture changes

However, the game, once started, deletes what I edit and fixes it to put back the proper textures. So we'll see what happens 

• Eek! 1
  • Paw up 2

Oof, I have an updated version of Blender on this laptop (again, not home, so I don't have my laptop) so now I gotta re-figure out how/where things are and work :,)

Have a basic nicheling while I figure out how this version of Blender works

166700476_basicnicheling.thumb.png.23ada149354e74862e5444cbabd69616.png

this is what my version of Blender looks like for reference . . .

974342858_Screenshot2021-09-2409_09_34.thumb.png.219b1235fc373c0cd595ee988cdce52d.png.333b15cd48edd3bd5d73f571d6d134b5.png

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Eek! 1

Ya know . . . Considering how much I enjoy making art (making my own 3D models and art in general)

Plus how much fun I've been having this past year playing around with Niche's files 

Maybe imma go into game design or something 

I really need to learn coding though, I took a a very basic one day class for it years ago, but forgot it all by now

This is just me rambling, I'm really sick, so I'm kinda all over the place rn

Lol

• Eek! 5

4 hours ago, Lizardcake said:

Look I dug up a post on steam!

obraz.thumb.png.c2964810418b2a1d56851edee45e7012.png

Yee

I posted it first here on the forum a few years ago when I joined

Then I posted it on steam a few months ago along with a few other drawings, and a video of the beta demo of niche

• Eek! 1

9 hours ago, SafiraCoyfolf2.0 said:

Yee, I have my laptop again

(I'm watching a show on it rn, so I'm using my phone and this account, oop)

(i use my phone and laptop at the same time sometimes too! I just have the same account on both so nobody can tell lol.)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

(i use my phone and laptop at the same time sometimes too! I just have the same account on both so nobody can tell lol.)

I wish I could have my account on both, but I accidentally logged out of my main on my phone, so I can't get it back

And if I log out of my main on my laptop to log into this account, my main will be lost forever :,) 

RIP Steam login :,)

• Sad 1