Stray Fawn Community

Lizardcake's homethread 2.0, and, as of now, wof ranting place

lizardcake

Update: I will be focusing on on Island of the Gods and possibly another playthrough I will make tomorrow for now, others will be likely abandoned (with the exception of the Kingdom of Forest, which I might update from time to time.) Sorry to people who have liked my previous playthroughs, especially @Chiyanna and an even bigger sorry to @mhiahia.

Sorry, there's very much stuff going on, online classes, you get the point. I always have some problems like getting easily stressed, and I have been stressed a lot more because of them. Worse, we will have them for the rest of 2021... I hope you understand.

Other than that, if you are reading this, have a good day/night!

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

17 minutes ago, Christmas Cake said:

Update: I will be focusing on on Island of the Gods and possibly another playthrough I will make tomorrow for now, others will be likely abandoned (with the exception of the Kingdom of Forest, which I might update from time to time.) Sorry to people who have liked my previous playthroughs, especially @Chiyanna and an even bigger sorry to @mhiahia.

Sorry, there's very much stuff going on, online classes, you get the point. I always have some problems like getting easily stressed, and I have been stressed a lot more because of them. Worse, we will have them for the rest of 2021... I hope you understand.

Other than that, if you are reading this, have a good day/night!

I understand! We all have stuff we have to do in rl and it is easy to give ourselves too much to do and then overstress. I'm glad you aren't dumping Kingdom of Forest completely.

I haven't rlly dumped playthroughs BUT I have just stopped updating them without any notice and then eventually it seems pointless to continue. It is good that you're telling everyone instead of just doing what I do lol

• Paw up 1