Stray Fawn Community

Fawnclan- A functioning Warriors Ultimate Clan IS BACK! *Accepting new character submissions*

Chiyanna

The idea is to have a functioning warriors ultimate clan made up of almost entirely people from the forums (I say almost because I don't think we can prevent others from joining us, someone correct me if I'm wrong). 

We all submit the characters we are gonna be and decide major things (like who the leader is, who the med cat is, should we be a cannon clan, if not what clan's territory should we occupy, etc.) ahead of time. Then at a day and time we all agree is convenient we all log on and rp as this clan for an hour or two (or longer if we can all stay online that long). If our first time goes well we may do this again.

There are some rules that may be added to as I learn more about the mechanics of the game:

1. Obey the rules of the game. The rules can be found at this link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/14gJ6hqYdvRjSs2-KrldYUthY0oU73FDBgTV9gMbt8QY/edit?usp=sharing

2. Obey the forums rules where applicable. Things like no bullying (except in character as long as it stays that way), hard swears, etc. 

3. Be realistic as much as possible (no mary sues, death and disease happen, behave as a real warrior cat would)

4. Use chat realistically. Don't chat in character to people who are not nearby. Don't pass messages about rp secrets or what happened on patrol to others miles away. (You have to send a messanger back to camp for that!) You can chat out of character to discuss new plot points, (like whether a certain cat is sick, should some cat be visited by the dark forest, etc), communicate to non-forum members, (and discuss whether they should be allowed to join), talk about rules, talk about stuff unrelated to the rp, etc.

5. Obey the warrior code unless for story purposes/you have a reason not to. Be realistic about breakings of the code (try and hide them, or gain power so you can flaunt them, or both). When a fellow warrior breaks the code, act in a way that makes sense based on your character and the surrounding circumstances. If you are the leader you usually must punish severe breaks of the warrior code, though you may change this for story reasons. If you punish some offenders and not others, those under your charge will probably grow suspicious or cynical.

6. You give perms to be attacked in realistic ways to anyone involved in the rp. Usually the cat that is stronger with more experiance will win a 1 on 1 fight. If you can't decide who will win for story purposes or who is more realistic to win we can always roll dice.

7. If the clan agrees it would be a good plot-point, a member of the clan can temporarily become a predator such as a fox, dog, badger, etc. This predator will lurk around the clans territory. Depending on the predator it may attack patrols or camp itself eventually. The predator may spawn in kittypet or loner territory and make their way towards Fawnclan territory, or, for faster clashes, it may spawn in camp and then make its way out of camp towards the outer territory (being unable to do damage and invisible for until it is there).

8. Starvation is a thing. Warriors must hunt and say what food they bring back to stock the fresh-kill pile. If you don't eat for 2 in-game days you will get weak and be unable to fight or run or hunt well. A couple days beyond that and you'll starve (let me know if that's the right balance of days).

That's it for now!

And here's the forum:

Name:

Pronouns:

Appearance: (screenshot or drawing of your oc. if you haven't created them yet you may have a description to be replaced by screenshot or pic the first time you play as them)

Personality:

Backstory (optional, can include things that happened when you played as the oc in the past or may be fictional):

Skills (optional, list any they have):

Do you want a chance to be leader?:

Do you want a chance to be med cat?:

Relationships ([parents, siblings mates, friends, etc.] with other cats of Fawnclan, decided with others who've submitted characters, if we decide npcs and secondary characters are neccesary you may have relationships with them too, leave blank for now unless someone has already agreed to be your relation):

Other:

Character Storage:

BTW feel free to put in relations if you are looking for a certain relation. Like if you're a kit looking for another character to be your mother, father, or siblings. Or a mother looking for kits (which could already be born or we could rp being born). Or if you are just looking for a best friend. 

If you feel your character is a good fit to be someone else's relation then let them know so they can choose if your character is a good fit to be theirs and you can both put it in your form.

Forms may be edited some but the base character must remain the same absent permission to change to a whole new character. If you feel the backstory no longer suits the clan or you were unable to get the relationships you needed for your character to make sense, feel free to change such things about your character.

I hope this all isn't too confusing.

58 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

1. Obey the rules of the game, if there are any.

first of all, here ya go!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/14gJ6hqYdvRjSs2-KrldYUthY0oU73FDBgTV9gMbt8QY/edit?usp=sharing

(Game Rules)

Second of all, I'll join once I'm home!

I have almost the max amount of morphs WITH VIP and Extra Slots lol

• Eek! 1

22 minutes ago, Green said:

first of all, here ya go!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/14gJ6hqYdvRjSs2-KrldYUthY0oU73FDBgTV9gMbt8QY/edit?usp=sharing

(Game Rules)

Second of all, I'll join once I'm home!

I have almost the max amount of morphs WITH VIP and Extra Slots lol

Thank you for posting a link to the official rules! That is very helpful. May I copy the link in the first post (rules of this rp thing)?

Name: CrimsonStreak

Pronouns: She/Her/Herself, They/Them/Themself

Appearance: 

image.png.b43e86740c8863389f03eaaf01231013.pngimage.png.f25cf2c01f12aee14e25e84f2c61ec8e.png

Personality: Daring and adventurous, but smart and logical

Skills (optional, list any they have): CrimsonStreak is good at planning and can run fairly fast. They are agile, but is not very good at hunting.

Do you want a chance to be leader?: Sure

Do you want a chance to be med cat?: No ty!

Relationships: I am not going to specifically look for any relationships myself before the rp, but if you would like to see if crimson would be a good fit for your character's relationships, please ask!

Other: Lesbian beannnnnnnn. 

• Eek! 1

Name: Pondpaw

Pronouns: She/her

Appearance: White with silver paws and blue-gray eyes. Black left ear, long scar on her belly.

Personality: Calm, observant, quiet.

-Exellent Swimmer

-Terrible Hunter

-Average Fighter

Do you want a chance to be leader?: No

Do you want a chance to be med cat?: No

Relationships: (My OC)Silverpond- Mother, Deceased. (If anyone wants to be included in her Relationships, then you can ask!)

Other: Pondpaw was named after her mother.

• Love 1

Name: Saffron (petal, usally just goes by saffron as he despises the idea of clan names)

Pronouns: he/him 

Age: uhh,, around 16-20 months?? (yea i know there called moons but,, there the same thing it doesn't matter)(can always change for the type of rp)

Appearance: (screenshot or drawing of your oc. if you haven't created them yet you may have a description to be replaced by screenshot or pic the first time you play as them)

image.png.0ec792807197dfdf9623090b551eb12a.png

image.png.ae967c05400bef88e33a4bab34d8b209.png

image.png.11a17e67e1946031e238c70f0f8ce2c0.png

Personality: a quiet cat who is annoyed a lot by his clan members 

Do you want a chance to be leader?: could be a cool roleplay if you want the laws changed up about the clans (this would be only possible if it was like a small server and not a lot would be effected)

Do you want a chance to be med cat?: he would hate it but it would be a cool roleplay

Other: lesbian!!! because he/him lesbians are vaild!!! he believes the laws (some) and logic of the clans are dumb and need to be changed. 

• Eek! 1

Name: DaisyWind

Pronouns: They/Them/Themselves, She/Her/Herself

Appearance: 70E8C1CA-1604-4BA8-95EC-D888BDF56BE2.thumb.jpeg.3386297898923f93d876c84c4c0646f8.jpeg

Personality: They’re kind and bubbly to most people and is usually kinda tired but nevertheless works very hard to provide for her clan!

Skills (optional, list any they have): Can climb trees, relatively fast, sharp claws, 

Do you want a chance to be leader?: maybe later in the story

Do you want a chance to be med cat?: no thanks

Relationships: most all their kin are deceased, as she never had any siblings and their mother and father passed (mother to a snake and her father got hit by a monster) They’re very friendly with everyone in fawnclan, even if they aren’t a fan of her, She has an apprentice (someone in fawnclan, if you want to be her app just ask me :] )

Other: TS: White woman’s instagram (bo burnham), her favorite Prey is finch, She is Biromantic and Asexual

• Paw up 1

Wow! A lot of people have joined this so far which I'm super excited about!

I played some WC Ultimate today and was thinking about how our clan would work and how to add realistic elements to our rp like sickness, battles, predators, hunting, etc.

Feel free to throw any ideas at me! I already have some of my own but brainstorming is always appreciated.

4 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Could I join?

I'm just bored, is all

(I'm also not the best at RPs, but I'll try my best)

Also just so u know, this is not a normal rp.

It is the application/hub for when we will be rping in Warrior Cats Ultimate which is a game on Roblox. It will be run very similair to an rp since it is an rping game, but you must have Roblox to participate.

You probably already know that but just wanted to make it clear in case you didn't. And if you didn't but still wanna join I or someone else could walk you through getting Roblox if you don't have it already (it's free!)

Also so far Daisywind is looking for an apprentice. 

• Paw up 1

6 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Also just so u know, this is not a normal rp.

It is the application/hub for when we will be rping in Warrior Cats Ultimate which is a game on Roblox. It will be run very similair to an rp since it is an rping game, but you must have Roblox to participate.

You probably already know that but just wanted to make it clear in case you didn't. And if you didn't but still wanna join I or someone else could walk you through getting Roblox if you don't have it already (it's free!)

Also so far Daisywind is looking for an apprentice. 

Well, I have school for (idk your time zone) Thursday(today for me) and Friday left for this week.

But, I should be able to join on the weekends and on break!

• Eek! 1

Hi! I'd like to join please

Name: grey ' hunt

Pronouns: he/him they/them

Appearance: (ill get a ss soon I'm at school rn) dark grey with darker grey and beige spots and orange eyes

Personality: rude, snappy and gets annoyed very easily. 

Skills (optional, list any they have): rlly good at swimming for some reason

Do you want a chance to be leader?: nope 

Do you want a chance to be med cat?: no

Other: acesexual, voice: chaos (skylanders)

4 hours ago, Green said:

Yea I feel like the weekends would work the best since we all have different timezones and different school/work times 

4 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Well, I have school for (idk your time zone) Thursday(today for me) and Friday left for this week.

But, I should be able to join on the weekends and on break!

The first half of Christmas break I won't be able to join. But I should be able to the second half. 

Every other weekend my brother comes but the other weekends should be free for me.

We'll figure out which exact date once everyone joins and we've voted for leader and med cat.

• Paw up 1

(btw I'm either going to be a kit, a queen, or a medicine cat. So let me know if you want a mother, mate, or child because if so I shall probably be that. But if no-one does and we still have no potential med cat submitted then I will be a med cat.)

• Paw up 1

21 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Name: Pondpaw

Pronouns: She/her

Appearance: White with silver paws and blue-gray eyes. Black left ear, long scar on her belly.

Personality: Calm, observant, quiet.

-Exellent Swimmer

-Terrible Hunter

-Average Fighter

Do you want a chance to be leader?: No

Do you want a chance to be med cat?: No

Relationships: (My OC)Silverpond- Mother, Deceased. (If anyone wants to be included in her Relationships, then you can ask!)

Other: Pondpaw was named after her mother.

Screenshot_20211209-171434_Roblox.thumb.jpg.379c2127210b7c993dfa2618eb9c98eb.jpg

Screenshot_20211209-171423_Roblox.thumb.jpg.7a18030ab87e87c7fdd929a245a22292.jpg

Screenshot_20211209-171428_Roblox.thumb.jpg.13b9cb4d7249cc115f9d256010d73e2b.jpg

• Love 1

Name: Pineface

Pronouns: She/they/he

Appearance: 

222687032_Senzatitolo.png.385a67ad8cca362bcc3904e7aa3ab9f9.png

Personality: Pineface cares a lot about their clanmates, but doesn't often show it due to unconsciously not knowing how to. She thinks she will have kits only to give the clan more members, like how her mom did. Pineface doesn't think he'd make a good parent, preferring to interact more as an aunt or friend instead. Pineface wants to be deputy like her mother Sweetface, who he is named after. She is very strict on rules and will disagree with any big changes to them.

Backstory: Pineface was born as Pinekit along with her sister Ravenkit to Sweetface, being mostly raised communally by the clan. As an apprentice he became closer to Sweetface as a teacher figure, wanting to be just like her and become a respected cat but not viewing her as a mother figure. Pinepaw was mentored by their uncle Seabreeze and they got along, maintaining a friendly relationship even after she herself became a warrior. Before getting separated from the clan, he wished to mentor one of Seabreeze's 3 young kits. They're currently focused on making sure Ravenfrost and her kits are safe.

Skills: Leadership, hunting, knows like 2 herbs

Do you want a chance to be leader?: yes

Do you want a chance to be med cat?: no

Relationships: Sweetface (mother), Ravenfrost (sister, littermate), Badgerkit (nephew), Winterkit (niece), Cherrykit (niece), Seabreeze (uncle), 3 unnamed cousins

Other: She's basically a copy of her mother but long-haired, less white and doesn't have the heart-shaped marking Sweetface does. Isn't sure on their sexuality but isn't really thinking about it either.

• Eek! 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Modiano said:

Name: Pineface

Pronouns: She/hearts

Appearance: 

458898005_Senzatitolo.png.09ab81a0d4f7c0ae8463008ff851a403.png

Personality: Caring, gruff, stubborn, hot headed, nurturing

Backstory: No

Skills: Leadership

Do you want a chance to be leader?:yes

Do you want a chance to be med cat?:no

Relationships: give me your children

Other: Ahaha bootleg Sweetface go brrr

Yesss Pineface is epic. Warrior (potential) leader queen go brr

Also we agreed our characters would be sisters, right? Or were they related another way?

I forgot to take snips of Ravenfrost...

I'll probably submit her to give ppl chance to be her kits and then add appearance pics later