Stray Fawn Community

Fawnclan- A functioning Warriors Ultimate Clan IS BACK! *Accepting new character submissions*

Chiyanna

i don't feel really comfortable with doing a fanclan (unless it's a priv server where everyone is in a clan, which wouldn't be possible for how many people we have on the forums)

im only comfortable with it if was just a rouge group 'claiming' to be a clan

8 minutes ago, ralsei deltarune said:

i don't feel really comfortable with doing a fanclan (unless it's a priv server where everyone is in a clan, which wouldn't be possible for how many people we have on the forums)

If we dont take up one of the canon clans camps would it be okay?

1 hour ago, ralsei deltarune said:

Actually a private server would be very possible and not that many ppl have signed up so far. 

The one thing is someone would have to pay for it. Plus I don't think we would really have ENOUGH ppl

1 hour ago, ralsei deltarune said:

1 hour ago, Modiano said:

If we dont take up one of the canon clans camps would it be okay?

I understand a few people have a problem with that. I think the best solution is to not take a clan's camp, also that way we won't be faced with the problem of the camp we were planning on occupying being full. 

Though we will be a clan, with our leader having 9 lives and following warrior code and everything. 

Though there is the problem of not having medicine cat storage if we aren't in an actual camp.

A lot of the time two clans are pretty much completely empty (like 2 members and no rp going on). So maybe we have to be oppurtunist?

2 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

I understand a few people have a problem with that. I think the best solution is to not take a clan's camp, also that way we won't be faced with the problem of the camp we were planning on occupying being full. 

Though we will be a clan, with our leader having 9 lives and following warrior code and everything. 

Though there is the problem of not having medicine cat storage if we aren't in an actual camp.

A lot of the time two clans are pretty much completely empty (like 2 members and no rp going on). So maybe we have to be oppurtunist?

if we take a clan's camp we are better off just being a canon clan

5 hours ago, ralsei deltarune said:

if we take a clan's camp we are better off just being a canon clan

Well, there is a poll set up to decide this question. I will follow the results of the poll. I will probably make another poll for where we make our camp with the different sites me and modiano have looked at (unless cannon clan wins, in which case we will take the camp of the clan chosen). 

Cannon-wise the clans have left the forest, so we could say that we are a clan simply moving into their territory decades later, and seeing a good natural formation at which to make a camp we unknowingly made camp where another clan had made theirs once. 

Of course this could be a problem for rping with other clans, but most likely they will not want to rp with us anyways and will just go on their way pretending we don't exist, even if we are a cannon clan. Though it would be cool if we got everyone in the server rping with us, (we could have epic battles between the clans and meet at Fourtrees for gatherings). But who knows, they themselves might be a fan-made clan, which might make it akward to interact if we are a cannon clan. 

Maybe we can even pretend WarriorClan eventually branched off into multiple clans to tie it in to the cannon and get everyone involved. That may be a horrible idea, but it may also be fun.

I don't really care either way what we are called or what backstory we have. It's just about having fun and rping and making a story that makes sense. This thread is still going to be called Fawnclan even if we end up being a cannon clan (because I think that gets the point [ie a clan of people from the forums] of it across better). But we will be cats of whatever clan is decided in the poll, and figure out the rest later.

Also even if we are/resemble a certain clan I suppose we could have camp elsewhere. And we may have a territory composed of multiple different territories or pieces of territory. Some of it we may not even decide until we get in the game (though most will probably be decided by votes and discussion before-hand).

• Paw up 1

Here are the possible camp locations scouted so far:

Kittypet House: we could pretend the house is abandoned and the rooms could be dens. We would probably be former (or current) kittypets or street strays (rogues), or a clan fallen on hard times. Near Thunderclan territory.

Treecut Place: in kittypet territory but a little more wild, it has a nice sandy clearing and some stacks of wood that would make a good highrock. There are a few crevices that would make decent dens. Near ThunderClan and RiverClan territory

The Barn: Spacious and secure. Has a good nursery spot in the loft and lots of hay to nest in. Multiple highrock locations. Many den spots. Near WindClan territory and highstones.

Carrionplace: @Modiano scouted this one without me (can you give a description of it and any other places you scouted?) In Shadowclan Territory and near Mothermouth.

WindClan Camp: Decently secure since in a gorge, though kinda sparse in the way of foliage. Has a medicine cat storage, like all the 'camp' camps in the game. In the middle of Windclan territory.

ShadowClan Camp: Much more fooliage than Windclan Camp. Not quite sure why but I really liked the feel of this camp, maybe something to do with the nursery and other dens feeling secure. Medicine Cat storage like WindClan. In the middle of ShadowClan territory near Carrionplace.

ThunderClan Camp: I didn't scout it but I know it exists as an option. (if someone could provide description/pics that would be great). In the middle of ThunderClan territory.

RiverClan Camp: Didn't scout this one either (again, description and/or pics would be helpful). In the middle of RiverClan territory.

I have some pics from me and Modiano's scouting mission but atm online on my phone not my laptop so can't access them. I shall try and upload them as soon as possible.

On 12/10/2021 at 2:42 PM, Modiano said:

Name: Pineface

Pronouns: She/hearts

Appearance: 

458898005_Senzatitolo.png.09ab81a0d4f7c0ae8463008ff851a403.png

Personality: Caring, gruff, stubborn, hot headed, nurturing

Backstory: No

Skills: Leadership

Do you want a chance to be leader?:yes

Do you want a chance to be med cat?:no

Relationships: give me your children

Other: Ahaha bootleg Sweetface go brrr

(should I be ur kit instead of Ravenfrost ur sister?)

6 hours ago, Modiano said:

be sister, didnt you want Raven to be a queen?

(I know but I don't know how many more ppl are going to join. There may not be enough ppl to be kits for the both of us. I think secondary characters and npcs will be neccesary)

OK fine I shall play Ravenfrost, but somebody better be her kids or at least her sister's kids-

Lemme grab the form rq and I should also grab a screenshot ot her too. Gotta feed our dog first but after I will fill out the character form.