Stray Fawn Community

Fawnclan- A functioning Warriors Ultimate Clan IS BACK! *Accepting new character submissions*

Chiyanna

2 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

OK fine I shall play Ravenfrost, but somebody better be her kids or at least her sister's kids-

Lemme grab the form rq and I should also grab a screenshot ot her too. Gotta feed our dog first but after I will fill out the character form.

Pine wont start with kids, i can be both heart and a kit of Raven

• Paw up 1

I will probably open up submissions for secondary characters soon and after that npcs if we need them.

We're still in need of medicine cat submissions (only one person said maybe to being possible med cat). Maybe something to think about for a possible secondary character or if you were thinking of joining.

And we're also needing some rambunctious kits to fill out the nursery.

The election over leader will be happening soon. Med cat will be happening once there are more submissions.

Just now, Chiyanna said:

I will probably open up submissions for secondary characters soon and after that npcs if we need them.

We're still in need of medicine cat submissions (only one person said maybe to being possible med cat). Maybe something to think about for a possible secondary character or if you were thinking of joining.

And we're also needing some rambunctious kits to fill out the nursery (with there being 2 queens). 

The election over leader will be happening soon. Med cat will be happening once there are more submissions.

theres 2 queens?

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

Ok! One of your secondary characters can be Raven's kit. And maybe when Pine has hers I can make a secondary to be ur kit

(even with this arangement don't be shy to submit kits! Siblings are great for kits to have and I don't mind giving Ravenfrost too many children to handle lol)

Name: Ravenfrost

Pronouns: she/her

Age: 23 moons (unless her and Pineface are meant to be different litters)

Appearance: 

885827688_Ravenfrost3.PNG.e72d2c7222d6c9253ccf3140fd5b56ed.PNG

153189704_Ravenfrost2.PNG.b6262d3fec229525959f3d2239eb418d.PNG

92306170_RavenFrost1.PNG.b6cfac12c9935e7e4401558e3931c688.PNG

Personality: Nurturing and caring toward her kits and those she is close to. Is more introverted and doesn't trust strangers. She is generally cold to outsiders, but won't resort to violence for no reason. 

Backstory (optional, can include things that happened when you played as the oc in the past or may be fictional): Other than that her sister is Pineface she doesn't have one really.

Skills (optional, list any they have): Attentive and good at caring for others. Decent hunter. Good at thinking things through.

Do you want a chance to be leader?: No

Do you want a chance to be med cat?: No, since she is a queen. Though I do think she would enjoy the role, she isn't willing to give up her family or role as a mother.

Relationships: Pineface is her sister, they are quite close. Her parents are deceased, she may have other siblings (if you want to be one ask me and Modiano). Has a litter of kits, (if you want to be one just ask me and then fill out a form for that character.) Also, her mate (the father of her kits) is most likely someone in the clan, so if you have a character that could be her mate ask about that as well. If you do let me know as soon as possible so I can develop her backstory further and we can talk about if they are currently involved or not.

Other: Is a queen.

• Like 1

Oh boy, I must join this!

Here's my OC!

RobloxScreenShot20211214_175507095.thumb.png.41dd930590555c58971d4333fb433a6f.png

Name: Greyfall

Personality: shy, and sometimes bit of coward

Backstory: As an apprentice, he wasn't the best at the various things he was taught. At least he got good enough at hunting to be useful. One day, he gained a scar on his back in battle, and was made a warrior. But he didn't feel ready, which is why Greyfall doesn't want an apprentice or to be leader or deputy, and sometimes doesn't want to do warrior-only tasks.

Skills: Not really any real warrior skills, but in the time he spends alone he taught himself how to make various accesories out of twigs and leaves.

Relationships: idk

Other: None

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1

12 minutes ago, PurrSnoutMaster said:

Here's my OC!

RobloxScreenShot20211214_175507095.thumb.png.41dd930590555c58971d4333fb433a6f.png

Backstory: As an apprentice, he wasn't the best at the various things he was taught. At least he got good enough at hunting to be useful. One day, he gained a scar on his back in battle, and was made a warrior. But he didn't feel ready, which is why Greyfall doesn't want an apprentice or to be leader or deputy, and sometimes doesn't want to do warrior-only tasks.

Skills: Not really any real warrior skills, but in the time he spends alone he taught himself how to make various accesories out of twigs and leaves.

Nice! Thanks for submitting a character. It's great people are still joining this.

For your character's relarionships you can look at other's forms and see if they were asking for anything (sibling, mate, child, etc) and if you think your character could fill that role ask the person permission. If they give permission add it to your form! 

On 12/9/2021 at 7:21 AM, Gono said:

Hi! I'd like to join please

Name: grey ' hunt

Pronouns: he/him they/them

Appearance: (ill get a ss soon I'm at school rn) dark grey with darker grey and beige spots and orange eyes

Personality: rude, snappy and gets annoyed very easily. 

Skills (optional, list any they have): rlly good at swimming for some reason

Do you want a chance to be leader?: nope 

Do you want a chance to be med cat?: no

Other: acesexual, voice: chaos (skylanders)

(do tou have the screenshots yet? I'd like to add them to ur character's profile in character storage)

40 minutes ago, PurrSnoutMaster said:

Here's my OC!

(how would you feel about your character being a potential med cat btw? I know he's already a warrior, but it sounds like he might be suited to being a med cat more. And warriors have changed to med cats in the past...

I know it's a bit far fetched but I'm a bit desperate for med cats atm lol. It's alright if not. I know he probably has 0 medical knowledge and there really isn't anyone around to teach him...)

Also I wanted to get out there an idea for our backstory...what if a great calamity befell our former land and so we were forced to take a long journey and find a new place to make our home? It would explain our smaller numbers and be a cool backstory. We could be one clan that survived, or survivors of multiple clans that no longer exist (though that's a little bit too much like *cough* remnant. *cough* clan). 

Also it might explain why we don't really have a medicine cat atm (our former one died), and thus why we might allow less experianced cats or even queens like *cough cough* Ravenfrost *cough* to be med cat at least temporarily.

And why we have to travel to our new campsite (we can pretend we have found it for the first time). And if other clans in the server want to interact with us it will explain why we weren't around before.

Just a thought. If anyone else has a cool backstory idea or wants to add to this one go ahead!

• Paw up 1

17 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(how would you feel about your character being a potential med cat btw? I know he's already a warrior, but it sounds like he might be suited to being a med cat more. And warriors have changed to med cats in the past...

I know it's a bit far fetched but I'm a bit desperate for med cats atm lol. It's alright if not. I know he probably has 0 medical knowledge and there really isn't anyone around to teach him...)

Alright, he can be potential med cat sometimes, maybe an rp where he learns how to use herbs

17 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Also I wanted to get out there an idea for our backstory...what if a great calamity befell our former land and so we were forced to take a long journey and find a new place to make our home? It would explain our smaller numbers and be a cool backstory. We could be one clan that survived, or survivors of multiple clans that no longer exist (though that's a little bit too much like *cough* remnant. *cough* clan). 

Also it might explain why we don't really have a medicine cat atm (our former one died), and thus why we might allow less experianced cats or even queens like *cough cough* Ravenfrost *cough* to be med cat at least temporarily.

And why we have to travel to our new campsite (we can pretend we have found it for the first time). And if other clans in the server want to interact with us it will explain why we weren't around before.

Just a thought. If anyone else has a cool backstory idea or wants to add to this one go ahead!

Skyclan descendants coming back to the forest?