Stray Fawn Community

Fawnclan- A functioning Warriors Ultimate Clan IS BACK! *Accepting new character submissions*

Chiyanna

2 hours ago, Modiano said:

Skyclan descendants coming back to the forest?

Well, we already voted to be a fan-made clan and Skyclan is a cannon clan. Plus, Skyclan did come back but at the lake map, and WC Ultimate is at the forest map.

We could do that or something like it if everyone agreed, despite the poll. 

On 12/13/2021 at 12:07 PM, Chiyanna said:

(even with this arangement don't be shy to submit kits! Siblings are great for kits to have and I don't mind giving Ravenfrost too many children to handle lol)

the most kits per litter (unless adopted) had been 4 but 3 is more common, queens can probebly only handle one litter at a time and no more than a couple adopted kits.

Also, despit my reservations, I'ma join, but I need time to make a character. Unfortunatly I have both to many options of unused/existing ones but also want to make one, which it then does not help that I have all the gamepasses so there are to many choices...also last year's holliday one is fun to add capes and sweatersss so my cat may be cozy.

• Eek! 1

3 minutes ago, Dragonkid9 said:

the most kits per litter (unless adopted) had been 4 but 3 is more common, queens can probebly only handle one litter at a time and no more than a couple adopted kits.

(yeah I know but so far she only has 1 (Modiano who is also playing her sister). Plus Pineface is going to need some kits for when she has a litter in future)

1 minute ago, Dragonkid9 said:

Also, despit my reservations, I'ma join, but I need time to make a character. Unfortunatly I have both to many options of unused/existing ones but also want to make one, which it then does not help that I have all the gamepasses so there are to many choices...also last year's holliday one is fun to add capes and sweatersss so my cat may be cozy.

(well, u can have to pick one to be your primary character, but u can have some secondary characters. I am thinking the max of secondary characters should be 2, so 3 in total. If you have any kits that could be Ravenfrost's children or adoptees that would be helpful, but you don't have to!)

3 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(yeah I know but so far she only has 1 (Modiano who is also playing her sister). Plus Pineface is going to need some kits for when she has a litter in future)

I know just spouting the basics.

• Paw up 1

Just now, Chiyanna said:

(well, u can have to pick one to be your primary character, but u can have some secondary characters. I am thinking the max of secondary characters should be 2, so 3 in total. If you have any kits that could be Ravenfrost's children or adoptees that would be helpful, but you don't have to!)

I'ma only one rn but I need ot wait till I can get n Roblox and till I've chosen to post, I am in school after all!

• Paw up 1

I'm opening up secondary character applications!

As of right now, you may have 1 primary character and two secondary characters. Your primary character is the one you will play the most as. Your secondary characters will only be played as when they are needed.

If you have already submitted a character, I will assume the character is a seconsary character unless indicated otherwise. You can put in your form whether they are a primary or secondary character to avoid confusion.

Secondary characters do not have to be apart of the clan, they can be loners or kittypets that interact with the clan for added story. 

2 minutes ago, Dragonkid9 said:

No idea if this is useful, formula for civalazation: food surplus, water, social pyrimid, (shelter clearly)

(not particularly, also don't forget there has to be humans lol...or cats in our case...)

36 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(not particularly, also don't forget there has to be humans lol...or cats in our case...)

well after consideration, it's in genneral, and would help in deciding territory.

Not too hard to get water, somewhere sheltered, 'social pyrimid' is just the roles and the warrior code, for food Where is it found most? and is it enough?

1 hour ago, Dragonkid9 said:

well after consideration, it's in genneral, and would help in deciding territory.

Not too hard to get water, somewhere sheltered, 'social pyrimid' is just the roles and the warrior code, for food Where is it found most? and is it enough?

(Ok that's true that these things need to be considered in where we settle and make camp. 

Carrionplace is near water and has great shelter

Food doesn't rlly exist in game (u rp hunting) but I'd think it'd be a bit scarce on good prey with cats getting sick from rats caught there. We could hunt in sorrounding territory though

Name: Badgerkit

Pronouns: he/him

Appearance:

1296350844_Senzatitolo.png.545bbd82349fda89ca879e2cc65b7c90.png

Personality: NO

Backstory: He was born

Skills) talentless

Do you want a chance to be leader?: no

Do you want a chance to be med cat?: no

Relationships: Ravenfrost: Mom Pineface: Aunt

Other: Genetically accurate Ravenfrost son. secondary character

• Like 1
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, Modiano said:

Name: Badgerkit

Pronouns: he/him

Appearance:

1296350844_Senzatitolo.png.545bbd82349fda89ca879e2cc65b7c90.png

Personality: NO

Backstory: He was born

Skills) talentless

Do you want a chance to be leader?: no

Do you want a chance to be med cat?: no

Relationships: Ravenfrost: Mom Pineface: Aunt

Other: Genetically accurate Ravenfrost son. secondary character

HE'S SO CUTE I LOVE HIM

Also, if we go for the whole clan destruction and traveling to new land thing, Ravenfrost could be pregnant on the journey and thus Pineface could be with her and then she could "visit" the kits while they are still small and then Modiano could switch to be Badgerkit. Of course that means Modiano would have to travel to the camp twice....(unless we make camp at a tpable loc).

That's just an idea for if we want to play as the two sisters for a bit before you have to be Badgerkit.

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

Also, if we go for the whole clan destruction and traveling to new land thing, Ravenfrost could be pregnant on the journey and thus Pineface could be with her and then she could "visit" the kits while they are still small and then Modiano could switch to be Badgerkit. Of course that means Modiano would have to travel to the camp twice....(unless we make camp at a tpable loc).

That's just an idea for if we want to play as the two sisters for a bit before you have to be Badgerkit.

i'd be able to find camp easily. also why would i have to tp?

5 minutes ago, Modiano said:

i'd be able to find camp easily. also why would i have to tp?

Oh wait, u can just change characters without going anywhere can't u? Duh I'm not that smart lol. I guess my brain is thinking this is like another game but its not.

• Paw up 1

Who should I use? First I just call green tea bc that's what she makes me think of, second I'm saying prefix would be Acorn. Green tea be more a calming presence maybe end up a secondary kitty pet if not main but still don't know who to use.

IMG_20211216_205007.jpg

IMG_20211216_204931.jpg

IMG_20211216_205137.jpg

IMG_20211216_205128.jpg

• Love 1

35 minutes ago, Dragonkid9 said:

Who should I use? First I just call green tea bc that's what she makes me think of, second I'm saying prefix would be Acorn. Green tea be more a calming presence maybe end up a secondary kitty pet if not main but still don't know who to use.

IMG_20211216_205007.jpg

IMG_20211216_204931.jpg

IMG_20211216_205137.jpg

IMG_20211216_205128.jpg

(Either might make a good med cat, if that's what you're going for. What is Acorn's personality?

Knowing that our camp is (most likely) gonna be Carrion Place, should we spawn at the ShadowClan camp and head straight there? Or should we spawn someplace else or head to ShadowClan border to act out our journey there? 

Also, should we try and interact with other cats we run into on the journey?

And what about after we're settled in, should we try and rp with the other clans/cats if they want to? (Us being a new clan in the area)

Or should we pretend that we didn't travel here searching for new territtory and have been in this place for generations? If so, what backstory should we have?

I could've made these a poll but I decided to just let them be discussed here in the thread. There may still be a poll on this if it isn't decided.