Stray Fawn Community

Fawnclan- A functioning Warriors Ultimate Clan IS BACK! *Accepting new character submissions*

Chiyanna

12 minutes ago, ralsei deltarune said:

im moslty leaving because if we said we were a clan we could get screamed at by others by them saying 'thats not allowed!!!!!!11111!!' i know it probably won't happen but seeing how people treat non cats (which are allowed) its kinda of a good fear to have 

sorry if this is really annoying :[

Oh that's understandable. We could ignore them tho. But it would clog up chat...

Maybe we should get a private server. Though I kinda wanted to test this out and see if it wouldnwork before anyone made that commitment

51 minutes ago, Boo Boy said:

I don’t think i want to be in loved with this anymore, sorry :[

I understand, things like this can be demanding sometimes (especially if you have trouble finding motivation or a busy life)

Alright, 2 ppl is good enough for me lol

3 minutes ago, Dragonkid9 said:

I can play rn I think!

I will join the game in 20 mins or so. Or @New Mod Eve can join first and we can all join them. Or whoever wants to join first, but we all must be sure we are in the same server

11 minutes ago, Beautiful Birb said:

Ok so who exactly could play today? So far I know Modiano can. And I do have a couple hours free right now (my dad just said I could play now). But I'm not going to 

3 minutes ago, Beautiful Birb said:

Alright, 2 ppl is good enough for me lol

I will join the game in 20 mins or so. Or @New Mod Eve can join first and we can all join them. Or whoever wants to join first, but we all must be sure we are in the same server

I asked my mom cuz I can only get on wcue when I'm on the computer, she wasn't useing it,it was open but she said she still needed it for the thing she was doing. I feel emotional pain at being this close but so far....

1 minute ago, Dragonkid9 said:

I would

I asked my mom cuz I can only get on wcue when I'm on the computer, she wasn't useing it,it was open but she said she still needed it for the thing she was doing. I feel emotional pain at being this close but so far...

oof. Did she say when she would be done using it? 

Just now, Beautiful Birb said:

oof. Did she say when she would be done using it? 

The thing she's doing takes a while, I may try to explain a bit more and try again in a bit. I'll let you know if there's a change.

• Paw up 1

I have already tagged everyone above so I am not going to torture them by tagging them again when they probably can't play anyways. If you do happen to log in and see this message in the next couple hours, feel free to msg me or join the server through joining me or modiano.