Stray Fawn Community

Fawnclan- A functioning Warriors Ultimate Clan IS BACK! *Accepting new character submissions*

Chiyanna

4 hours ago, Honeydew the beezu said:

...Is it too late to join?

Nope! You can still join

3 hours ago, Dragonkid9 said:

I'm avaible after dinner or earlyish morning, my parents have plans for the afternoon, any time around then should work, and I don't think I have your user Modiano.

My user is Modianoo

• Eek! 1

On 12/8/2021 at 10:54 PM, Beautiful Birb said:

Name: Beepaw (stripe)

Pronouns: she/her

Appearance: (screenshot or drawing of your oc. if you haven't created them yet you may have a description to be replaced by screenshot or pic the first time you play as them) obraz.png.fa12538980c7da7b91ef5ad2d0835272.png

Personality: caring, kind, coward, a little bit dumb

Backstory (optional, can include things that happened when you played as the oc in the past or may be fictional):

Skills (optional, list any they have): knows a lot about herbs

Do you want a chance to be leader?: no

Do you want a chance to be med cat?: nope but apprentice

Relationships ([parents, siblings mates, friends, etc.] with other cats of Fawnclan, decided with others who've submitted characters, if we decide npcs and secondary characters are neccesary you may have relationships with them too, leave blank for now unless someone has already agreed to be your relation):

Other: she's not picky about food, will eat anything that's meat and not rotten if she's hungry

• Eek! 2

can i join? if so:

Name: Soul

Pronouns: they/them

Appearance: black cat with ice blue eyes

Personality: mysterious rouge who tends to lurk on the borders

Skills (optional, list any they have): extremely good at hunting

Do you want a chance to be med cat?: no

Relationships ([parents, siblings mates, friends, etc.] with other cats of Fawnclan, decided with others who've submitted characters, if we decide npcs and secondary characters are neccesary you may have relationships with them too, leave blank for now unless someone has already agreed to be your relation): unknown

Other: none

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
6 minutes ago, sewer water said:

what is this it seems fun

So this is basically a forums-based group to play a clan in Warriors Ultimate on Roblox. It was set up before my long hiadus and now that I'm back it may be continuing once we vote what time to actually play it. You can submit a character if you want to join. Read the first post for guidelines.

2 hours ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

wow this seems cool to alive

(I'm hoping the other members agree so it can be properly alive again...of course if enough new ppl join that would work too. But I understand if ppl don't want to give it another shot, and at this point unsure when I'll be able to play Roblox a an hour or two at a time. For now I'll work on getting the characters and stuff straight...I gotta find the old leader/med-cat poll and edit some stuff

• Paw up 1

On 1/31/2022 at 12:47 PM, Hoi im temmie said:

can i join? if so:

Name: Soul

Pronouns: they/them

Appearance: black cat with ice blue eyes

Personality: mysterious rouge who tends to lurk on the borders

Skills (optional, list any they have): extremely good at hunting

Do you want a chance to be med cat?: no

Relationships ([parents, siblings mates, friends, etc.] with other cats of Fawnclan, decided with others who've submitted characters, if we decide npcs and secondary characters are neccesary you may have relationships with them too, leave blank for now unless someone has already agreed to be your relation): unknown

Other: none

(hmmm...well didn't think about ppl joining as rogues but...why not! Could add some drama if ur still interested in joining this thing...

On 9/11/2022 at 4:16 PM, Chiyanna said:

I apologize to everyone here because my sudden departure caused this to die. I'd be willing to restart it at some point if you guys are. Though due to rl constraints I may not be able to play roblox very often.

Still want to do this 

• Eek! 1

22 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

(I'm hoping the other members agree so it can be properly alive again...of course if enough new ppl join that would work too. But I understand if ppl don't want to give it another shot, and at this point unsure when I'll be able to play Roblox a an hour or two at a time. For now I'll work on getting the characters and stuff straight...I gotta find the old leader/med-cat poll and edit some stuff

Of course! Re-aliving something that was made a while ago can be a very annoying process lol

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Stellarshade said:

Still want to do this 

(Another vote for continuing... I def want to continue this too after all the work put into it. Just a matter of when we will all have time to play together...unsure when I will at this point, but will let u guys know! Life's a little hectic atm, and I don't have as much time to spend on here as I used to have. 

It seems most of you are still interested, so we will do this thing after all. But first things first...time to make a new election poll....

First I guess I'll open up character submissions for being potential leader again.

You can still submit non-leader submissions too. Probably within the next week or so I will open a new leader (and med cat if Dragon isn't able to play anymore) election poll. If the owner of the character is still interested in playing (unless they just don't want to be leader anymore), any characters which noted they wanted to be leader in their submission form (those from the last election) will automatically be in the poll too.

@TabaxiDragon are you still interested in playing Greenpool when this thing starts?

• Paw up 1

2 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

It seems most of you are still interested, so we will do this thing after all. But first things first...time to make a new election poll....

First I guess I'll open up character submissions for being potential leader again.

You can still submit non-leader submissions too. Probably within the next week or so I will open a new leader (and med cat if Dragon isn't able to play anymore) election poll. If the owner of the character is still interested in playing (unless they just don't want to be leader anymore), any characters which noted they wanted to be leader in their submission form (those from the last election) will automatically be in the poll too.

@TabaxiDragon are you still interested in playing Greenpool when this thing starts?

So, can I submit a character now or after we get everyone who's still doing this?

3 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

So, can I submit a character now or after we get everyone who's still doing this?

You can submit now. People will come online and say whether they are interested or not anymore at thier own pace. If you have your character ready, you shouldn't have to wait. There isn't any limit for clan members, so the more the merrier! Follow the form on post 1

• Paw up 1