Stray Fawn Community

Fawnclan- A functioning Warriors Ultimate Clan IS BACK! *Accepting new character submissions*

Chiyanna

18 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

It seems most of you are still interested, so we will do this thing after all. But first things first...time to make a new election poll....

First I guess I'll open up character submissions for being potential leader again.

You can still submit non-leader submissions too. Probably within the next week or so I will open a new leader (and med cat if Dragon isn't able to play anymore) election poll. If the owner of the character is still interested in playing (unless they just don't want to be leader anymore), any characters which noted they wanted to be leader in their submission form (those from the last election) will automatically be in the poll too.

@TabaxiDragon are you still interested in playing Greenpool when this thing starts?

Tabaxi has not been online for over a month

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Stellarshade said:

Tabaxi has not been online for over a month

That's sad :( . Of course I wasn't online for like 5 months so I wouldn't give up on them coming back just yet. But in case they don't I guess people can note if they want a chance to be med cat too. I will give Dragon a week or 2 to come back and say that they want to be med cat still and then we'll have a med-cat vote (probably at the same time as the leader vote). If they come back after that they can always play as Acorn(something) their other OC or if everyone still wants them to be medcat we can disreguard the poll.(also I forgot what Dragon's pronouns are so I keep saying they)

• Chiyanna changed the title to Fawnclan- A functioning Warriors Ultimate Clan IS BACK! *Accepting new character submissions*

Just looked back over the screnshots (and story) of the time me and Modiano rped as our characters. I'm calling it the pre-session or session 0. It was a good test run for the rp and was certianly fun.

If you want to see it for urself, it starts here:

On 1/2/2022 at 4:38 PM, Chiyanna said:

So me and Modiano were the only ones on, (which was expected). And just doing a kind of rp dry run for this was rlly fun! I wouldn't call it officially the first time Fawnclan was played (that will hopefully happen tomorrow, and if not then then next weekend), but it was cool none-the-less.

Here's some screenshots and story:

RobloxScreenShot20220102_160841182.thumb.png.3a1b2655ee82b64bdaf88b04c4790450.png

We decide to rp out arriving at the chosen camp carrionplace.

RobloxScreenShot20220102_161005929.thumb.png.171fdbca4ffb67064daf465bbf1fc95c.png

So we go outside and I lead us way too far away lol but we keep going with it antyways. 

RobloxScreenShot20220102_161038549.thumb.png.883e11be3673b2e9586fea64fce57dfe.png

Ravenfrost is preggo and on a long journey so Pineface is concerned about her health

RobloxScreenShot20220102_161053511.thumb.png.4f7571edd5521cf4d7fbb12fee9e1e63.png

They stop at this nice little sheltered spot

RobloxScreenShot20220102_161109884.thumb.png.9ccc7cd8d94900ca446b849d3694586c.png

We decide to say we were separated from the rest of the clan/group in a blizzard.

RobloxScreenShot20220102_161157647.thumb.png.693b09d65c9498780786eb24f3e8238f.png

BTW it's kinda hard to edit the character storage on mobile (my select tool always freaks out and jumps too fast when I drag my finger to select a substantial amount of text plus pics), so I haven't rlly been able to but as soon as I can I will add new submissions and secondaries, plus delete and/or move the characters of anyone not playing anymore. 

2 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

he cant join bc he keeps saying he doesnt WANT ROBLOX (INSERT GUN EMOJI IRL AT BLOZZ TO GET ROBLOX)

(I apologize for the laugh reaction...have a strange kinda dark sense of humour)

Well that's alright, he has time to decide. And this does require a commitment of probably a couple hours or more of doing nothing but play roblox with your fellow rpers, which not everyone can make. It'll honestly be a small miracle if all the pieces come together and everyone is available at the same time, but I do believe in miracles! 

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

18 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

(I apologize for the laugh reaction...have a strange kinda dark sense of humour)

Well that's alright, he has time to decide. And this does require a commitment of probably a couple hours or more of doing nothing but play roblox with your fellow rpers, which not everyone can make. It'll honestly be a small miracle if all the pieces come together and everyone is available at the same time, but I do believe in miracles! 

lol its okay i love dark humor 👍 

I was half joking but

blizzard needs to get roblox even if it doesn't decide to join

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/13/2022 at 1:41 PM, Chiyanna said:

It seems most of you are still interested, so we will do this thing after all. But first things first...time to make a new election poll....

First I guess I'll open up character submissions for being potential leader again.

You can still submit non-leader submissions too. Probably within the next week or so I will open a new leader (and med cat if Dragon isn't able to play anymore) election poll. If the owner of the character is still interested in playing (unless they just don't want to be leader anymore), any characters which noted they wanted to be leader in their submission form (those from the last election) will automatically be in the poll too.

@TabaxiDragon are you still interested in playing Greenpool when this thing starts?

yes, sorry I haven't been back since this collapsed. But, I would like to continue with Greenpool as a med cat.

• Paw up 1

6 hours ago, TabaxiDragon said:

yes, sorry I haven't been back since this collapsed. But, I would like to continue with Greenpool as a med cat.

(Cool! Well that's good.

Sorry to everyone that I haven't been working on this much lately. I think I'll put up the new leader poll this week and hopefully chronicle any new characters.)

10 hours ago, TabaxiDragon said:

I'm glad that this is starting again!

(I'm glad you're back! Thought u may have been gone from the forums for a bit there

Anyway, I am a bit busy irl rn and most my forum time is taken up by Seeing Things rp, clan gen, and RemnantClan, but I will try and work on this this week, so it hopefully won't die again.

7 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

@ItzFadeDaSpooky @lizardcake are u guys still getting your characters ready or no longer interested in joining? I don't want to start the election until you guys submit in case you want your character(s) to be leader.

yeah, still wanna do this :]

also my character is an apprentice so no i don't think so

though i edited the form a bit, here:

On 12/8/2021 at 10:54 PM, Chiyanna said:

Name: beepaw/stripe

Pronouns: they/she

Appearance: (screenshot or drawing of your oc. if you haven't created them yet you may have a description to be replaced by screenshot or pic the first time you play as them)

obraz.png.fa12538980c7da7b91ef5ad2d0835272.png

Personality: optimistic and extroverted, irresponsible

Backstory (optional, can include things that happened when you played as the oc in the past or may be fictional):

Skills (optional, list any they have): hunting, a tiny bit of healing knowledge but way less than a med cat should

Do you want a chance to be leader?: no

Do you want a chance to be med cat?: uh sure but they're an apprentice

Relationships ([parents, siblings mates, friends, etc.] with other cats of Fawnclan, decided with others who've submitted characters, if we decide npcs and secondary characters are neccesary you may have relationships with them too, leave blank for now unless someone has already agreed to be your relation):

Other: m

also please keep in mind i don't actually read warriors, forgive me if i make a mistake-

• Paw up 1

13 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

@ItzFadeDaSpooky @lizardcake are u guys still getting your characters ready or no longer interested in joining? I don't want to start the election until you guys submit in case you want your character(s) to be leader.

auvhyuasbhdh crap i completely forgot about this.

I haven't gotten my computer from my dad's house so if you maybe mention me sometime tonight at like 6pm est or something (its fine if you don't im just super forgetful) I'll hopefully have my computer by then. I might also randomly remember this weekend so,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, yea

4 hours ago, ItzFadeDaSpooky said:

auvhyuasbhdh crap i completely forgot about this.

I haven't gotten my computer from my dad's house so if you maybe mention me sometime tonight at like 6pm est or something (its fine if you don't im just super forgetful) I'll hopefully have my computer by then. I might also randomly remember this weekend so,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, yea

That's alright! Just submit your character whenever you're ready. If you don't already have an idea, I could use someone to play my character Ravenfrost's second kit. And we could always use another entry into the leader election. But you've probably got a character in mind already. 

• Paw up 1

2 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

Can I be a kit called fox'kit? (Idk if it taking new ppl or...)

please fill out the form

On 12/8/2021 at 10:54 PM, Chiyanna said:

Name:

Pronouns:

Appearance: (screenshot or drawing of your oc. if you haven't created them yet you may have a description to be replaced by screenshot or pic the first time you play as them)

Personality:

Backstory (optional, can include things that happened when you played as the oc in the past or may be fictional):

Skills (optional, list any they have):

Do you want a chance to be leader?:

Do you want a chance to be med cat?:

Relationships ([parents, siblings mates, friends, etc.] with other cats of Fawnclan, decided with others who've submitted characters, if we decide npcs and secondary characters are neccesary you may have relationships with them too, leave blank for now unless someone has already agreed to be your relation):

Other:

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

Can I be a kit called fox'kit? (Idk if it taking new ppl or...)

(sure! Fill out the form lizardcake quoted, you can delete any text in parenthesis and brackets when you fill out the form, it's there as guidance for the person filling it out. You could be one of Ravenfrost's kits, if you want.)

Name: Pixie’song

Pronouns: she/her

Appearance: 55BEC852-3E9F-43D4-9CD0-4BB1D4197808.thumb.png.70200e7ab63bc0118e20abbf29f39f37.pngF5B73EA9-C7BB-4088-BD23-50AF29B7EFB8.thumb.png.7c58c7459dcecc1d24d932f40d00d89c.pngF27F635D-908A-4C35-BECC-DBCD92ABAC3A.thumb.png.0571feb344f56bb98cd7915083d53140.pngEB409324-23EA-4E51-97E2-CD177C4C8CFD.thumb.png.5e12a8a3315d47db3982d5e2059e51f0.png

Personality: Somewhat sly and mysterious, however she’s kind and caring

Backstory (optional, can include things that happened when you played as the oc in the past or may be fictional): too lazy to make this

Skills (optional, list any they have): She’s a good hunter and is extremely sleek and quick

Do you want a chance to be leader?: Sure!

Do you want a chance to be med cat?: no ty

Relationships ([parents, siblings mates, friends, etc.] with other cats of Fawnclan, decided with others who've submitted characters, if we decide npcs and secondary characters are neccesary you may have relationships with them too, leave blank for now unless someone has already agreed to be your relation): n/a

Other: Yes

• Paw up 1

29 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaSpooky said:

Name: Pixie’song

Pronouns: she/her

Appearance: 55BEC852-3E9F-43D4-9CD0-4BB1D4197808.thumb.png.70200e7ab63bc0118e20abbf29f39f37.pngF5B73EA9-C7BB-4088-BD23-50AF29B7EFB8.thumb.png.7c58c7459dcecc1d24d932f40d00d89c.pngF27F635D-908A-4C35-BECC-DBCD92ABAC3A.thumb.png.0571feb344f56bb98cd7915083d53140.pngEB409324-23EA-4E51-97E2-CD177C4C8CFD.thumb.png.5e12a8a3315d47db3982d5e2059e51f0.png

Personality: Somewhat sly and mysterious, however she’s kind and caring

Backstory (optional, can include things that happened when you played as the oc in the past or may be fictional): too lazy to make this

Skills (optional, list any they have): She’s a good hunter and is extremely sleek and quick

Do you want a chance to be leader?: Sure!

Do you want a chance to be med cat?: no ty

Relationships ([parents, siblings mates, friends, etc.] with other cats of Fawnclan, decided with others who've submitted characters, if we decide npcs and secondary characters are neccesary you may have relationships with them too, leave blank for now unless someone has already agreed to be your relation): n/a

Other: Yes

PIXIE? MY CAT? THIS IS SO COOL FADE

• Love 1