Stray Fawn Community

Fawnclan- A functioning Warriors Ultimate Clan IS BACK! *Accepting new character submissions*

Chiyanna

On 11/5/2022 at 7:12 PM, lizardcake said:

(This is really long so you don't have to read it all)

Name: Fox'kit

Pronouns: She/Her

Appearance:

441285664_Foxleafherbgatherimagething.PNG.58571850ee1e40692d3755891bfda06d.PNG

36428083_Foxkitforfawnclan.PNG.d8b21582fead46cc55da033443f8ed0f.PNG

415320192_Foxkitcrouch.PNG.2a32d7f015bd241aed6ff116e5d9439c.PNG

1240055844_Foxkitinmossbed.PNG.7f29e0b6dc4d8e77c8cd78653652e088.PNG

1494330001_Nichecollectingherbs.thumb.png.77260e090dbde3f5558f8f970e202022.png

Personality: Kind, loving, determined, loyal, willing, secretive

Backstory: (I'm doing my whole life even though I'm starting as a kit. You don't have to copy this for this thingy, i just wanted to share how it turned out): (Kit) A kit that appears to be playful and enjoys trouble. At times she does bad things, and she usually get the blame for other things that she doesn't do. She is generally a target for anybody, and try's to hide her hurt. She is very good with secrets and doesn't get mad easy. To everyone, she is a dumb playful kit that knows nothing. On the inside, she has the wisdom of a thousand lifetimes. She is very determined, and after a few moons, some cats realize she's smarter than she looks, but they hardly believe that. They find she's brave, loyal, fierce and willing to do whatever it takes to protect her friends. Nobody had noticed that she spent moons MOONING over herbs, asking about them, paying lots of attention. But hardly anybody knows how far anything really goes. (Apprentice) Fox 'Kit was very strong for an apprentice, but nobody realized for a long time her heart lay as a med. When she first became Fox'Paw, she was happy that nobody realized she wanted to learn about herbs. She trained hard as an apprentice, perfecting battle moves with only a few goes, easily perfecting the hunting crouch for each animal. When she traveled to the Moonstone, on the other paw, everything changed. A Dark Forest cat came to meet her. His grey-brown body slid soundlessly through the brambles toward her. He said his name was Adder'Sorrow. Adder'Sorrow offered training for her to become leader and the best warrior that Starclan has ever seen. He said he was a great Starclan warrior. But Fox'paw simply declined. She said that he wasn't of Starclan, because if he was, he'd let her destiny roll out how she wanted. She said she didn't even want to be leader, but a medicine cat. Adder'Sorrow was furious at the refusal. He leaped at Fox'paw, claws out, and tried to pin her. He was much bigger than Fox'paw, so it was easy to bat her down. Adder'Sorrow hissed in her ear; "Accept my offer to you. Your path deserves to be a great leader! Just one tiny yes and your dreams come true." Of course, Fox'paw said no. She explained that if he was of Starclan, he wouldn't of attacked. She was violently thrown out of the dream, and she saw Mouse'Star sitting next to her, worried. It was dawn. She told Mouse'Star everything about her dream, and Mouse'Star asked if she wanted to train as a medicine cat. Blossom'Fall had just lost her apprentice, so she was free. Fox'paw trained well and was soon taking the lead role of medicine cat, even while Blossom'Fall was alive. Blossom'Fall and Fox'paw were out one day, looking for herbs, when there was fog. There was growling and yowling, a fox had gotten Blossom'Fall! Fox'paw ran to help, but found that only a pool of blood was visible. Fox'paw darted to camp, tears streaming down her eyes. She yowled what had happened in the middle of camp. She went to the Moonstone the next day and received her new name. Fox'paw had a pretty easy time. Sprains, grazed paws, belly-aches here and there, but nothing serious. Soon, Mouse'Star died of old age, and the clan mourned her. Finch'Heart, the deputy, traveled to the Moonstone and got his nine lives. A day after, she got a vison. A finch in a river. An odd crystal in a small ball shape tumbled down and hit the finch in the heart, killing it instantly. She jolted awake. She had to tell the clan! She rushed toward Finch'star and told him about the vision, then he called a meeting, and Fox'leaf explained the vision. An elder name Drifting'ice, (Do NOT be offended if you see this) started to complain how she shouldn't have told the clan. It'd cause a panic. Some stuff happened and fighting broke out. The clan dispersed and many cats died. Both Fox'paw and Finch'star were badly hurt. Drifting'ice was forced out and soon became leader of Windclan. Finch'Star died of wounds and only a few cats remained. Some other stuff happened, Fox'paw joined Windclan, became Fox'leaf and died peacefully in her sleep. Briar'paw was her app, and she became Briar'something. (I GTG at the time so i didnt know what)

Skills: Good with memory of things like herbs, can sooth cats easy, etc. (I just wrote that giant thing above this so im not rlly in the mood for skills, srry)

Do you want a chance to be leader?: yes if i don't be med.

Do you want a chance to be med cat?:Yes, very much so. (Inspirational moment of mystery, i want to be fox'leaf)

Relationships: I'd like lots of friends and maybe a mystery forbidden mate (if i get med) or just a normal mate

Other:

Dont mind my massive report.

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

14 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

Dont mind my massive report.

Foxkit is accepted. And I actually like a lot of background and she has an interesting story! (Although her story may not turn out exactly the way it did originally in this rp, you already probably know that.) Also she will probably be one of Ravenfrost's kits unless you want her to be an orphan or someone else decides to be her parent.

1 hour ago, TabaxiDragon said:

Is everyone who was here priviously, still active enough to be aware that we're trying to revive it?

For the most part, yeah. A good amount of the people who joined it previously were willing to revive it. Plus some new people have joined too. A few haven't yet responded, and one has said they are no longer going to participate. 

On 11/8/2022 at 6:52 AM, Chiyanna said:

Also she will probably be one of Ravenfrost's kits unless you want her to be an orphan or someone else decides to be her parent.

I think can i be an orphan? I could be an orphan that might grow into a great med! (if i get it) I could be bullied and called names (Like Shrewclaw calling Tallstar Wormkit, Wormpaw and Wormcat?) I just think it'd be cool. But i also rlly want a mother. You can decide!

• Paw up 1

9 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

For the most part, yeah. A good amount of the people who joined it previously were willing to revive it. Plus some new people have joined too. A few haven't yet responded, and one has said they are no longer going to participate. 

4 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

I think can i be an orphan? I could be an orphan that might grow into a great med! (if i get it) I could be bullied and called names (Like Shrewclaw calling Tallstar Wormkit, Wormpaw and Wormcat?) I just think it'd be cool. But i also rlly want a mother. You can decide!

Pineface is the designated adopter of children

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

Me and potential mother:

149001172_Ravenfrostandfoxkit.thumb.png.a2421db2e1cec965a45dbf890a42af61.png

That's so cute I love it! 

7 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

I think Foxkit will be one of Ravenfrost's kits unless someone else submits a form for the role, (since modiano was already having to play two characters in order to be her other kit Badgerkit, and I don't want anyone else having to play multiple roles at once!)

Her father did die in the catastrophy that caused Fawnclan to search for a new home, but I hardly think that would be a reason for bullying. Maybe she could be bullied for other reasons? Though there aren't many young cats in Fawnclan to bully her, as of now anyway.

2 hours ago, Modiano Ourania said:

Pineface is the designated adopter of children

That is awesome! All the kits will be in our family one way or another :) 

Your character will be a great aunt I'm sure, and a great adopted mother if needed. (Though she may be leader too...so that would be a lot on her plate)

There is a possibility non-forum users will join the clan if in a public server, so there may be some kits adopted into the clan anyway as we rp. Not sure that would be ideal storywise, but it would make things interesting...

14 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

That's so cute I love it! 

I think Foxkit will be one of Ravenfrost's kits unless someone else submits a form for the role, (since modiano was already having to play two characters in order to be her other kit Badgerkit, and I don't want anyone else having to play multiple roles at once!)

Her father did die in the catastrophy that caused Fawnclan to search for a new home, but I hardly think that would be a reason for bullying. Maybe she could be bullied for other reasons? Though there aren't many young cats in Fawnclan to bully her, as of now anyway.

That is awesome! All the kits will be in our family one way or another :)

Your character will be a great aunt I'm sure, and a great adopted mother if needed. (Though she may be leader too...so that would be a lot on her plate)

There is a possibility non-forum users will join the clan if in a public server, so there may be some kits adopted into the clan anyway as we rp. Not sure that would be ideal storywise, but it would make things interesting...

Pineface can be a mom aunt and leader at the same time

• Paw up 1

7 hours ago, TabaxiDragon said:

It snowed today, stuck to the ground and everything, first one of the season. Dunno why I'm shareing this just felt like telling ppl.

Yeah, winter is coming. Anyway, there's a thread somebody started for people to tell random things going on in their life. Maybe you could post this there too?

4 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Yeah, winter is coming. Anyway, there's a thread somebody started for people to tell random things going on in their life. Maybe you could post this there too?

I got a notif saying you linked my content and it's not even mine

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 11/5/2022 at 1:09 PM, Cozy Fawn said:

Name: Pixie’song

Pronouns: she/her

Appearance: 55BEC852-3E9F-43D4-9CD0-4BB1D4197808.thumb.png.70200e7ab63bc0118e20abbf29f39f37.pngF5B73EA9-C7BB-4088-BD23-50AF29B7EFB8.thumb.png.7c58c7459dcecc1d24d932f40d00d89c.pngF27F635D-908A-4C35-BECC-DBCD92ABAC3A.thumb.png.0571feb344f56bb98cd7915083d53140.pngEB409324-23EA-4E51-97E2-CD177C4C8CFD.thumb.png.5e12a8a3315d47db3982d5e2059e51f0.png

Personality: Somewhat sly and mysterious, however she’s kind and caring

Backstory (optional, can include things that happened when you played as the oc in the past or may be fictional): too lazy to make this

Skills (optional, list any they have): She’s a good hunter and is extremely sleek and quick

Do you want a chance to be leader?: Sure!

Do you want a chance to be med cat?: no ty

Relationships ([parents, siblings mates, friends, etc.] with other cats of Fawnclan, decided with others who've submitted characters, if we decide npcs and secondary characters are neccesary you may have relationships with them too, leave blank for now unless someone has already agreed to be your relation): n/a

Other: Yes

(Dunno why I didn't see this but you're accepted!)

Edited by Chiyanna
No reason at all totally didn't say excepted

12 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

wdym? i dont think so...

(Huh strange. I got a notif yesterday saying you quoted me in that post. But you had already posted  it a couple days before. Thought you had edited it so the forums notified me about it again? Anyway, doesn't matter.