Stray Fawn Community

Fawnclan- A functioning Warriors Ultimate Clan IS BACK! *Accepting new character submissions*

Chiyanna

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

(I can't really read sarcasm through the internet. It's fine if you don't want to make a form for them. I guess maybe I will after the first playing of the clan (if successful))

((maybe it's as in I forgot or something 

• Thanks 1
  • Paw up 1

22 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

(I can't really read sarcasm through the internet. It's fine if you don't want to make a form for them. I guess maybe I will after the first playing of the clan (if successful))

@Modiano Ourania

21 hours ago, ralsei deltarune said:

((maybe it's as in I forgot or something 

Oh gosh I'm an idiot. I'm sorry about the snippy response. Haven't had the best week. I assumed the worst and I should never do that. Take as much time as you need to make the form. There isn't any rush really,  the poll will probably take a week or so and then comes trying to figure out when we can all be online (or most of us anyway). 

• Paw up 1

4 hours ago, fawncake said:

thanksgiving break is a thing???

(In the US it is. Generally you get a few days off from school wednesday or thursday through Friday, which of course bleeds into the weekend so you have 5 or so days off to celebrate thanksgiving.)

• Sad 2

21 hours ago, TabaxiDragon said:

Maybe if we get the poll done sooner we can RP, I've got school tommorow but after that I'm on Thanksgiving break so I'd be avalible.

The sooner we get the poll done the sooner we can, tho unsure if it will be done by then considering only 3 have voted so far. Go vote for sure to up the chances! 

As for Thanksgiving break being a good time, it could be since a good amount of people are probably off scool and/or work for the holiday. But then again not everyone here lives in the US, and those that do will probably be celebrating Thanksgiving with their famalies at some point. It is an option, so if everyone could say when and if they will likely be available that would help to decide if it's a viable one.

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

The sooner we get the poll done the sooner we can, tho unsure if it will be done by then considering only 3 have voted so far. Go vote for sure to up the chances! 

As for Thanksgiving break being a good time, it could be since a good amount of people are probably off scool and/or work for the holiday. But then again not everyone here lives in the US, and those that do will probably be celebrating Thanksgiving with their famalies at some point. It is an option, so if everyone could say when and if they will likely be available that would help to decide if it's a viable one.

do i have to vote? i don't really care who the leader will be

Just now, fawncake said:

do i have to vote? i don't really care who the leader will be

I guess not. Tho it would probably help if u did, because I want the poll to be representative of everybody. I should've had a "I don't care/no vote" option lol

Rn Saffron(petal) is in the lead and they're the one who may change up clan rules and stuff. The only other one with a vote is Pixiesong. 

Maybe look at the characters, and if you like one or think they would make for an interesting rp then vote; if you still don't care or think they're all good choices, then don't. 

9 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

I guess not. Tho it would probably help if u did, because I want the poll to be representative of everybody. I should've had a "I don't care/no vote" option lol

Rn Saffron(petal) is in the lead and they're the one who may change up clan rules and stuff. The only other one with a vote is Pixiesong. 

Maybe look at the characters, and if you like one or think they would make for an interesting rp then vote; if you still don't care or think they're all good choices, then don't. 

im probably not gonna change up the rules UNLESS other rp stuff happens 

• Paw up 1

I wanted to ask you guys' opinion of an RP concept I call 'Shattered Stars' and see if anyone has suggestions on anything to be changed to improve it. (also if I were to adverse it on discord how to get more traction) So basically:

The storyline is pretty simple- Rouges have taken over the clan territories and the remaining clan cats (the numbers are pretty small compared to rouges) are sheltering in that one dip near the moonstone tunnel. The Rouges are technically being lead by my one OC Axle but mostly get to do their own thing. Each of the territories has an 'overseer' appointed by Axle who pretty much rule the area. I may occasionally join in the RP as Axle or a related OC to further the story or add a couple plot points. Each full moon Axle holds 'meetings' at fourtrees this is done to mock the clans and if any two rouges who have a quarrel with each other or sometimes prisoners (captured clan cats or cats who resist Axle's rule) he always makes sure blood is spilt on the night of clan truce. (he's allied with the Dark forest and wants the clans to suffer thats the clearest motivation behind the takeover) There's more details and other thoughts but I don't want to overwhelm anyone. (clan plots to get territories back, raids on remaining clan cats to keep them weak, rouge sects who try to break away form Axle, etc. whatever might happen in RP)

I hope this isn't to much but I've wanted to run this storyline as an RP in wcue for awhile and wanted to ask if anyone could help-I still don't know how to control an RP of that scale (it would be on a private server) and have little info about Discord. (I literally only use it for wcue info and sometimes to find an RP.

• Eek! 1

13 hours ago, TabaxiDragon said:

I wanted to ask you guys' opinion of an RP concept I call 'Shattered Stars' and see if anyone has suggestions on anything to be changed to improve it. (also if I were to adverse it on discord how to get more traction) So basically:

The storyline is pretty simple- Rouges have taken over the clan territories and the remaining clan cats (the numbers are pretty small compared to rouges) are sheltering in that one dip near the moonstone tunnel. The Rouges are technically being lead by my one OC Axle but mostly get to do their own thing. Each of the territories has an 'overseer' appointed by Axle who pretty much rule the area. I may occasionally join in the RP as Axle or a related OC to further the story or add a couple plot points. Each full moon Axle holds 'meetings' at fourtrees this is done to mock the clans and if any two rouges who have a quarrel with each other or sometimes prisoners (captured clan cats or cats who resist Axle's rule) he always makes sure blood is spilt on the night of clan truce. (he's allied with the Dark forest and wants the clans to suffer thats the clearest motivation behind the takeover) There's more details and other thoughts but I don't want to overwhelm anyone. (clan plots to get territories back, raids on remaining clan cats to keep them weak, rouge sects who try to break away form Axle, etc. whatever might happen in RP)

I hope this isn't to much but I've wanted to run this storyline as an RP in wcue for awhile and wanted to ask if anyone could help-I still don't know how to control an RP of that scale (it would be on a private server) and have little info about Discord. (I literally only use it for wcue info and sometimes to find an RP.

This is a really good and well-thought-out rp idea! I might be able to help a bit since I was once in roblox realisms (roblox survuval game rps with rules, based in discord). But I am also kinda busy and have my online life full with the things happening on the forums. Maybe when the Seeing Things rp ends I could help some. But I also forgot my discord password :( maybe will try and recover my account at some point.

4 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

This is a really good and well-thought-out rp idea! I might be able to help a bit since I was once in roblox realisms (roblox survuval game rps with rules, based in discord). But I am also kinda busy and have my online life full with the things happening on the forums. Maybe when the Seeing Things rp ends I could help some. But I also forgot my discord password :( maybe will try and recover my account at some point.

It's mostly stemming from a what-if bloodclan succeeded only different cats on all sides, as in my fan fic (it's all in my head and I never end up writing it out Axle and his group take over Bloodclan and the twoleg place)

That would be great, I definitely could use help when it comes down to running it.

• 1 month later...
On 12/15/2021 at 10:26 PM, Modiano Ourania said:

Name: Badgerkit

Pronouns: he/him

Appearance:

1296350844_Senzatitolo.png.545bbd82349fda89ca879e2cc65b7c90.png

Personality: NO

Backstory: He was born

Skills) talentless

Do you want a chance to be leader?: no

Do you want a chance to be med cat?: no

Relationships: Ravenfrost: Mom Pineface: Aunt

Other: Genetically accurate Ravenfrost son. secondary character

IT EXISTS

• Love 1

Me trying to move this conversation here:

Also maybe there should be a successor manager. Kinda like deputy but in the management side not the rp side. Someone to run the thing if for whatever reason I'm not around temporarily. 

Maybe I should set up a poll for that to? Or someone can volunteer. And this person could also set up the discord server? 

7 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Me trying to move this conversation here:

Also maybe there should be a successor manager. Kinda like deputy but in the management side not the rp side. Someone to run the thing if for whatever reason I'm not around temporarily. 

Maybe I should set up a poll for that to? Or someone can volunteer. And this person could also set up the discord server? 

I could do that

• Eek! 1

Just now, Modiano Ourania said:

Also @Chiyanna Pineface is canonically my oc Sweetface's daughter is it okay if she's also Ravenfrost's mum?

Just now, Modiano Ourania said:

Ok i really dislike how Pineface's personality is I'm probably going to change it

(Well she's your character. Just submit the edits to personality and I'll put it in her form in character storage. Personally, I am a big fan of character development so I always like to have a story reason why a character's personality changes/do it over time. But of course the first session hasn't occured yet so this is the ideal time to change her starting personality

As for her being Ravrnfrost's mom, she would have to be a lot older for that to be the case. And I was used to them being sisters. But I guess if it makes more sense with your OCs then I don't really have a problem with it. Such changes will not be able to be made after the first session of course. So it's good to make them now if they need to be changed. 

Just now, Chiyanna said:

(Well she's your character. Just submit the edits to personality and I'll put it in her form in character storage. Personally, I am a big fan of character development so I always like to have a story reason why a character's personality changes/do it over time. But of course the first session hasn't occured yet so this is the ideal time to change her starting personality

As for her being Ravrnfrost's mom, she would have to be a lot older for that to be the case. And I was used to them being sisters. But I guess if it makes more sense with your OCs then I don't really have a problem with it. Such changes will not be able to be made after the first session of course. So it's good to make them now if they need to be changed. 

I meant sweetface is Ravenfrost's mum