Stray Fawn Community

Fawnclan- A functioning Warriors Ultimate Clan IS BACK! *Accepting new character submissions*

Chiyanna

Just now, lizardcake said:

sure! (even tho it's 9.20 pm here)

(Oof, 

Well the others haven't responded yet, so you don't have to stay up waiting if you don't want to. 

Polly has to be online since they are the leader. And probably Tabaxi dragon who is med cat. 

If nobody else replies within the next half-hour than unfortunately we won't be able to do it now) 

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

(Oof, 

Well the others haven't responded yet, so you don't have to stay up waiting if you don't want to. 

Polly has to be online since they are the leader. And probably Tabaxi dragon who is med cat. 

If nobody else replies within the next half-hour than unfortunately we won't be able to do it now) 

HI

2 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Are you back from Arizona yet? 

sending this from the airport I am Not I have a 3 hour layover (30 mins left of it) but in two hours I'll be home and hopefully able to do this

• Paw up 1

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

(Oof, 

I will be unable as I'm. in a different state lmao

• Paw up 1

Seeing as Polly is unable to join, tabaxi dragon has not responded,  and my window to play is closing seeing as I had 2 hours about 2 hours ago,  it probably does not make sense to have the first session now. 

40 minutes ago, Modiano Ourania said:

HI

1 hour ago, lizardcake said:

sure! (even tho it's 9.20 pm here)

But if you guys still want to I suppose we could try? 

2 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Seeing as Polly is unable to join, tabaxi dragon has not responded,  and my window to play is closing seeing as I had 2 hours about 2 hours ago,  it probably does not make sense to have the first session now. 

But if you guys still want to I suppose we could try? 

I just got told to stop using the computer 😔

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, TabaxiDragon said:

Sorry, I wasn't on dueing break (because I'm on this site with my school computer and it Ihad been kinda inactive, so I didn't think ot chek during break.

(That's alright. I may not be on much during the rest of break so we may have to do this after. 

Or u guys could do the first one without me and say I'm in the nursery the whole time

Sorry guys I'm not able to do this for the next few days. But you guys are welcome to start without me if you can get everyone online. I would suggest everyone friending eachothet on roblox to make it easier for us to all be in the same server.