Stray Fawn Community

Fawnclan- A functioning Warriors Ultimate Clan IS BACK! *Accepting new character submissions*

Chiyanna

Well I thought that if we were our own clan then we could make our own territory since we aren't limited to the forest now, with input from others we could make it so there are a few locations diffent people could interact with eachother. (like haveing ppl being out of camp, vs the warrior den, or clearing)

• Paw up 1

On 3/20/2023 at 3:35 PM, Chiyanna said:

(Yeah, I guess it's really difficult to find a chunk of time where we can all rp together. And for me, it's even more difficult than it used to be. When I set this up, I had hours at a time to play games. And I was free most of the time, which meant I could be online whenever anyone else was. I have to admit that it's difficult for me now, and that's to say nothing of everyone else. 

Plus, if we do an rp on here we can draw in others who have already given up on the ring in roblox idea. I guess I just didn't want to let go of the hope that it could be done that way. But it can't, so better to have a rp than hold out hope for a specific kind that isn't happening.

As for the map, we could still have the warriors ultimate layout, or we could go with something a bit different. I think we should still camp at carrion place since we voted for it way back when. Maybe have a map of the camp laid out kinda like actual carrion place in the game? And then from there we could have a map of our territory, and finally a map of the whole area. Maybe we could have the world be randomly generated as we explored if we decided to not go with the actual game map?

We could have camp be in an abandoned home?

Name: Dash’Paw (Wren)

Pronouns: She/Her

Appearance: (screenshot or drawing of your oc. if you haven't created them yet you may have a description to be replaced by screenshot or pic the first time you play as them)

Personality: Skittish, observant, anxious, realistic, 

Backstory (optional, can include things that happened when you played as the oc in the past or may be fictional): Dash’Paw was born to a she-cat named Quick’River. Quick’River never disclosed who her father is, whether it’s a rouge, kittypet, or another clan cat (FawnClan or another) is up for debate between the clan. Dash’Paw was very close to her mother, before she passed away due to a quick, deadly bout of greencough. Dash’Paw was always a shy cat but after the death of her mother, the only cat she ever felt she was realy close to, Dash’Paw shut herself off more from the clan. 

Skills (optional, list any they have): Strategy, blending in with her surroundings, climbing trees

Do you want a chance to be leader? :

Sure

Do you want a chance to be med cat?:

No

Relationships ([parents, siblings mates, friends, etc.] with other cats of Fawnclan, decided with others who've submitted characters, if we decide npcs and secondary characters are neccesary you may have relationships with them too, leave blank for now unless someone has already agreed to be your relation): Mother: Quick’River Father: Unknown     (if anyone would like to have a relationship with her, plz ask me!!)

Other: Throws herself in her training. Likes night-hunting

20D16A14-2644-4085-990D-34150798AA43.png

490A63E3-5310-4080-842D-5B7F293526A8.png

5C1AEB59-538A-4F3F-B4F7-F6054AFC383D.png

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

hey, I don't know if this is relevant but I do know about this one website you can make maps on pretty well. I used it for fun one time. (not warriors related but it would be no problem to use it for that)

It's called Inkatnate? (i can't remember if that's the right spelling)

1 minute ago, TabaxiDragon said:

hey, I don't know if this is relevant but I do know about this one website you can make maps on pretty well. I used it for fun one time. (not warriors related but it would be no problem to use it for that)

Image tagged in now that s a name i haven t heard in years - Imgflip

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TabaxiDragon said:

oh i use that alot for my rps with friends

I can't tell: are the buildings supposed to be twolegplace? Also, if not we should have a twolegplace nearby, they're always good for storylines.

I thought the buildings were supposed to be carrionplace aka camp. Not sure tho

I can't tell: are the buildings supposed to be twolegplace? Also, if not we should have a twolegplace nearby, they're always good for storylines.

2 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

I thought the buildings were supposed to be carrionplace aka camp. Not sure tho

It's meant to be a town, may be an abandoned neighborhood

Just now, Chiyanna said:

Well the place with many rivers criss-crossing land and other rivers looks like a marsh

It's a river delta

• Paw up 1

5 minutes ago, Modiano Ourania said:

It's meant to be a town, may be an abandoned neighborhood

It's a river delta

Ah that makes sense. Where on the map should our camp be? Probably kinda near the town (maybe in it) or maybe in that brown patch of grass by the lake?

On 4/7/2023 at 11:32 AM, Modiano Ourania said:

How about this?

fawnlabel.png

I like it but maybe we could add some notable areas to the map in the bottom left? It's just like a bare stretch of forest 

14 minutes ago, TabaxiDragon said:

I like it but maybe we could add some notable areas to the map in the bottom left? It's just like a bare stretch of forest 

Yeah, I think I'll make it that that forest is named after some ancient cat or something?