Stray Fawn Community

Fawnclan- A functioning Warriors Ultimate Clan IS BACK! *Accepting new character submissions*

Chiyanna

3 minutes ago, polly said:

im gonna redo saffron's form and morph, they aren't gonna change much but i want to 👍

also feel free to ask me if you want to have a relationship with him before rp

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Modiano Ourania said:

I could do that

That would work! 

So in case I drop off the face of the earth (without any explanation/timeframe to when I'll be back) you assume charge of this thing until I come back (if I come back).

Probably a week without any activity is a good time-frame for me dropping off the face of the earth. 

Also in case a session is scheduled and I can't attend/have to leave you're in charge of it. 

Name: saffronpetal (or saffronstar?)

Pronouns: they/he

Appearance: (screenshot or drawing of your oc. if you haven't created them yet you may have a description to be replaced by screenshot or pic the first time you play as them) i updated them to be a dilute colorpoint torbie

image.png.dcef9f209c8fc78416211ac925a9376f.png

image.png.a2a828bff045361ddea11931d61c5665.png

Personality: a quiet but blunt cat

Backstory (optional, can include things that happened when you played as the oc in the past or may be fictional):

Skills (optional, list any they have): 

Do you want a chance to be leader?: they won the leader poll so.. they are the leader

Do you want a chance to be med cat?: already leader

Relationships ([parents, siblings mates, friends, etc.] with other cats of Fawnclan, decided with others who've submitted characters, if we decide npcs and secondary characters are neccesary you may have relationships with them too, leave blank for now unless someone has already agreed to be your relation):

Other: lesbian :)) love them so much.....

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

31 minutes ago, Modiano Ourania said:

I am done

29 minutes ago, Modiano Ourania said:

Maybe I'll change appearance too

(OK, just post the changes to the thread and I'll change them for u. 

I'll probably have to get off for the day soon, just a heads up. Also currently making TerrorClan in niche in a world with better settings for thr challenge

But I'll edit your form next time I'm on if so. 

On 12/10/2021 at 8:42 PM, Modiano Ourania said:

Name: Pineface

Pronouns: She/they/he

Appearance: 

222687032_Senzatitolo.png.385a67ad8cca362bcc3904e7aa3ab9f9.png

Personality: Pineface cares a lot about their clanmates, but doesn't often show it due to unconsciously not knowing how to. She thinks she will have kits only to give the clan more members, like how her mom did. Pineface doesn't think he'd make a good parent, preferring to interact more as an aunt or friend instead. Pineface wants to be deputy like her mother Sweetface, who he is named after. She is very strict on rules and will disagree with any big changes to them.

Backstory: Pineface was born as Pinekit along with her sister Ravenkit to Sweetface, being mostly raised communally by the clan. As an apprentice he became closer to Sweetface as a teacher figure, wanting to be just like her and become a respected cat but not viewing her as a mother figure. Pinepaw was mentored by their uncle Seabreeze and they got along, maintaining a friendly relationship even after she herself became a warrior. Before getting separated from the clan, he wished to mentor one of Seabreeze's 3 young kits. They're currently focused on making sure Ravenfrost and her kits are safe.

Skills: Leadership, hunting, knows like 2 herbs

Do you want a chance to be leader?: yes

Do you want a chance to be med cat?: no

Relationships: Sweetface (mother), Ravenfrost (sister, littermate), Badgerkit (nephew), Winterkit (niece), Cherrykit (niece), Seabreeze (uncle), 3 unnamed cousins

Other: She's basically a copy of her mother but long-haired, less white and doesn't have the heart-shaped marking Sweetface does. Isn't sure on their sexuality but isn't really thinking about it either.

Behold, it is FINISHED

• Eek! 1

So far the poll is saying we should play either this week or next week. So I am asking everyone if they are available to play in the next couple of days. Let me know if you're available today, Friday or this weekend. Or if next week or another time entirely would be good for you. 

Personally, the rest of this week is a better time for me. But this only works if we're all (mostly) available at the same time. I don't feel like setting up another poll so just asking all who follow this thread, or are members of Fawnclan. Thanks

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

So far the poll is saying we should play either this week or next week. So I am asking everyone if they are available to play in the next couple of days. Let me know if you're available today, Friday or this weekend. Or if next week or another time entirely would be good for you. 

Personally, the rest of this week is a better time for me. But this only works if we're all (mostly) available at the same time. I don't feel like setting up another poll so just asking all who follow this thread, or are members of Fawnclan. Thanks

i'm good with this week

• Paw up 1

2 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Busy on 30th and 1st, maybe on 31th

Any other day is free

• Like 1