Stray Fawn Community

Fawnclan- A functioning Warriors Ultimate Clan IS BACK! *Accepting new character submissions*

Chiyanna

2 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

Wait this was going on Roblox the whole time?!?

2 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

Also I probably will never be online with you

(Yeah, Warriors Ultimate is a roblox game. We all gotta be in the same server rping with eachother for this to work. So friend away! U only need to be friends with one or 2 others, not everyone. As long as those people are likely to be in the session. Just in case you're near the friend limit) 

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

(Yeah, Warriors Ultimate is a roblox game. We all gotta be in the same server rping with eachother for this to work. So friend away! U only need to be friends with one or 2 others, not everyone. As long as those people are likely to be in the session. Just in case you're near the friend limit) 

(I thought the rp would be on this topic)

22 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

I’m at the friend limit

On 1/7/2023 at 4:52 PM, Fox leaf said:

I’m friends with lizard cake 🦎🍰

(well I think that would work then. Lizardcake is apart of this so you can join the roblox server via them. But you don't have to if you don't have the time

31 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(well I think that would work then. Lizardcake is apart of this so you can join the roblox server via them. But you don't have to if you don't have the time

I haven't been online much because my dad is either working, won't let me or I'm travelling and I can't

• Paw up 1

On 1/17/2023 at 12:51 PM, TabaxiDragon said:

I alwasy feel horrible after not noticeing the updates here, but planning in advance when we're gonna RP might work better for me. Not too far ahead though.

On 1/14/2023 at 12:15 PM, Modiano Ourania said:

I think it might be better to make this a rp in the forums instead 

Yeah it's kinda my fault since I didn't plan ahead to rp on winter break. 

I think this could still work. Though it would probably be easier to plan on discord, not sure who all has it. 

Let's plan for either this weekend or the weekened after that, depending on everyone's availability and plans. 

• 1 month later...

Hiiiiiii if we were to still be doing this, I suggest moving away from wcu due to the scheduling difficulties and their attempt to sweep cultural appropriation under the rug....

We could do this on the forums or discord. Since not everyone has access to the latter, the former may be a better platform (unless we find another option?)

• Like 1

On 3/16/2023 at 4:10 PM, Modiano Ourania said:

Hiiiiiii if we were to still be doing this, I suggest moving away from wcu due to the scheduling difficulties and their attempt to sweep cultural appropriation under the rug....

We could do this on the forums or discord. Since not everyone has access to the latter, the former may be a better platform (unless we find another option?)

On 3/17/2023 at 11:15 AM, TabaxiDragon said:

That could be best, we could set up a map of what our territory looks like, does anyone have any ideas?

(Yeah, I guess it's really difficult to find a chunk of time where we can all rp together. And for me, it's even more difficult than it used to be. When I set this up, I had hours at a time to play games. And I was free most of the time, which meant I could be online whenever anyone else was. I have to admit that it's difficult for me now, and that's to say nothing of everyone else. 

Plus, if we do an rp on here we can draw in others who have already given up on the ring in roblox idea. I guess I just didn't want to let go of the hope that it could be done that way. But it can't, so better to have a rp than hold out hope for a specific kind that isn't happening.

As for the map, we could still have the warriors ultimate layout, or we could go with something a bit different. I think we should still camp at carrion place since we voted for it way back when. Maybe have a map of the camp laid out kinda like actual carrion place in the game? And then from there we could have a map of our territory, and finally a map of the whole area. Maybe we could have the world be randomly generated as we explored if we decided to not go with the actual game map?