Stray Fawn Community

Fawnclan- A functioning Warriors Ultimate Clan IS BACK! *Accepting new character submissions*

Chiyanna

Another thing Modiano, I noticed you didn't use the mask tool at all and just used the brush/texture tool on the map. It was just something that was interesting and I wondered if there was any particular reason behind it.

12 hours ago, TabaxiDragon said:

Another thing Modiano, I noticed you didn't use the mask tool at all and just used the brush/texture tool on the map. It was just something that was interesting and I wondered if there was any particular reason behind it.

I didn't know there was a mask tool 

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, polly said:

im taking matters into my own hands fawnclan WILL be real 

im stealing this topic hope no one minds

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, are we ghosting again? Any ideas? We could try to start the clan soon, I don't know what my life is like because I never pay attention to what our family has going on. but I'm usually free most Saturdays and Sunday afternoons, and I have Spring break in about a week.

8 hours ago, TabaxiDragon said:

Hello, are we ghosting again? Any ideas? We could try to start the clan soon, I don't know what my life is like because I never pay attention to what our family has going on. but I'm usually free most Saturdays and Sunday afternoons, and I have Spring break in about a week.

no one is ghosting? i dont think anyone has ideas about this just yet, plus i think we are all hyperfixated on different medias 

• Paw up 1

Yeah, no I guess that makes sense. I too am fixating on stuff. I just want to do this eventually, and it's easier to remember if we're at least mildly active.