Stray Fawn Community

Fawnclan- A functioning Warriors Ultimate Clan IS BACK! *Accepting new character submissions*

Chiyanna

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

Knowing that our camp is (most likely) gonna be Carrion Place, should we spawn at the ShadowClan camp and head straight there? Or should we spawn someplace else or head to ShadowClan border to act out our journey there? 

Also, should we try and interact with other cats we run into on the journey?

And what about after we're settled in, should we try and rp with the other clans/cats if they want to? (Us being a new clan in the area)

Or should we pretend that we didn't travel here searching for new territtory and have been in this place for generations? If so, what backstory should we have?

I could've made these a poll but I decided to just let them be discussed here in the thread. There may still be a poll on this if it isn't decided.

we spawn at shadowclan for easey access to carrionplace.

Don't interact unless they interact

They don't exist

we just traveled

• Eek! 1

4 minutes ago, Modiano said:

They don't exist

we just traveled

(yeah that is the simplest way lol

I do kinda want to interact with other clans but only if they want to and behave realistically so it will really depend on what happens when we're there. Most likely they will pretend we don't exist and so we will pretend they don't.

I do want to try, tho. I'd like to have border skirmishes and meetings at fourtrees and stuff like that, and that's only possible with multiple clans (and we only have enough ppl for barely one clan!) But it could cause problems too if they disobey the rules and just become obnoxious. So there is a great risk.

10 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

(Either might make a good med cat, if that's what you're going for. What is Acorn's personality?

I think Acorn more of an average warrior, green tea might make a good med. But Acorn's a warrior in my mind, he's devoted to his clan and honestly idrk Most characters get more personality and background I rp, best I play him some first.

• Paw up 1

49 minutes ago, Modiano said:

They don't exist

we just traveled

39 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(yeah that is the simplest way lol

I do kinda want to interact with other clans but only if they want to and behave realistically so it will really depend on what happens when we're there. Most likely they will pretend we don't exist and so we will pretend they don't.

I do want to try, tho. I'd like to have border skirmishes and meetings at fourtrees and stuff like that, and that's only possible with multiple clans (and we only have enough ppl for barely one clan!) But it could cause problems too if they disobey the rules and just become obnoxious. So there is a great risk.

Uh this is on carrion place, it is a tp in SC starperia.

On 12/14/2021 at 5:18 PM, Chiyanna said:

(do tou have the screenshots yet? I'd like to add them to ur character's profile in character storage)

OMG SRRY I FORGOT ABT THS COMPLETLEY

1951890816_RobloxScreenShot20211209_182041624(2).thumb.png.e503d2f15ac9284efbee9730997a1a71.png

RobloxScreenShot20211209_182023342.thumb.png.39a6ebfd6cfc4615967ee4fe090e1471.png

8 hours ago, Modianta Claus said:

The new update made everything snowy. Maybe this could be used as a reason why Ravenfrost only has 1 kit, they died (or had a single kit litter)

(oooo nice winter update! I was thinking of the destruction of the clan's old territory and death of many of their members and then the journey was what made some of her kits stillborn or her only have one...but winter could contribute too! ALso makes sense why the cats want to settle down now that winter is starting after journeying for a while. Maybe when she first gives birth we pretend she has multiple and then if no-one is the kits we say they died of cold/hunger/sickness from winter?)

11 hours ago, Dragonkid9 said:

Thinking maybe Green tea will be possible med, "Green'pool" but I need to fill it out on the computer.

(Nice! Get to it when you can. I will probably wait to start the poll until u get her submitted.

Also u don't have to change her name (though i'm unsure wild cats would know what tea is, I've heard warrior names with more cat-foreign stuff in them), but she's ur character, u can if u want!

1 hour ago, Dragonkid9 said:

I have an idea for NPCs. If we have ppl or specs not from the forum here wanting to join, couple 'NPC skins' to share with them and have em use their names.

(if u want to make some adoptable npcs, be my guest! tho if anyone joins us they may want to use their own oc, you could give the npcs relationships with our characters to integrate them into the group better. I don't have anything against others joining as long as they obey the rules)

17 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

(Nice! Get to it when you can. I will probably wait to start the poll until u get her submitted.

Also u don't have to change her name (though i'm unsure wild cats would know what tea is, I've heard warrior names with more cat-foreign stuff in them), but she's ur character, u can if u want!

I need an oppertunity to get back on the device with my pics to submit her, and I find it more realistic to change her name. In her backstory she will have been a kittypet with the name Green Tea but would have changed it to match clan names, though she somtimes will introduce herself as Green Tea on accident lol.

• Love 1

18 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Warriors takes place in Britain. I'm sure Tea is something they know

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Modianta Claus said:

Warriors takes place in Britain. I'm sure Tea is something they know

(well they have seen cars but know tgem by a different name. Tho they don't probably know about computers or books unless they'r ekittypets)

Name: Green'pool

Pronouns: she/her

Personality: calm, caring, cool under pressure but still gets nervous about battles and wounds, always slightly uncertain

Backstory: She was originally a kittypet named Green Tea, she lived a good life but one day went exploring eventually stumbling upon Fawnclan's camp. She snuck in and found catmint which she ate after recognizing the sweet herb. She didn't know that the clan had had an outbreak of greencough recently and was running low... Though at first angry with her in an attempt to make up for it she brought the clan fresh catmint from an indoor planter her twolegs had, she came back to the clan often learning about herbs from the current medicine cat who saw her interest and knack for herbs eventually invited her to become his apprentice and join the clan, which she readily accepted. She's tried her best ever since but always felt slightly out of place. 

Skills: she's good at memorizing herbs and things related to her job but if she's in a fight she will run away unless she can't not so much an inability to protect herself but more she doesn't like spilling blood, she never had a particularly strong relationship with Star clan though she can understand most signs they send, she can hunt if needed but won't bring much back.

Do you want a chance to be leader: no

Do you want a chance to be med?: yes that's the cat she is supposed to be

Relationships: no mate because she's a med cat, no other family bc she grew up kittypet, no app ask if you want to be med app.

Other: Sometimes slips up when introducing herself saying  Green Tea instead of her clan name. (If she's not med I'll switch to my other cat bc she's made to be a med.

Apperence: just took the pics in SC camp

IMG_20211219_171506.jpg

IMG_20211219_171342.jpg

IMG_20211216_205007.jpg

IMG_20211216_204931.jpg

• Love 1

15 hours ago, Dragonkid9 said:

Name: Green'pool

Pronouns: she/her

Personality: calm, caring, cool under pressure but still gets nervous about battles and wounds, always slightly uncertain

Backstory: She was originally a kittypet named Green Tea, she lived a good life but one day went exploring eventually stumbling upon Fawnclan's camp. She snuck in and found catmint which she ate after recognizing the sweet herb. She didn't know that the clan had had an outbreak of greencough recently and was running low... Though at first angry with her in an attempt to make up for it she brought the clan fresh catmint from an indoor planter her twolegs had, she came back to the clan often learning about herbs from the current medicine cat who saw her interest and knack for herbs eventually invited her to become his apprentice and join the clan, which she readily accepted. She's tried her best ever since but always felt slightly out of place. 

Skills: she's good at memorizing herbs and things related to her job but if she's in a fight she will run away unless she can't not so much an inability to protect herself but more she doesn't like spilling blood, she never had a particularly strong relationship with Star clan though she can understand most signs they send, she can hunt if needed but won't bring much back.

Do you want a chance to be leader: no

Do you want a chance to be med?: yes that's the cat she is supposed to be

Relationships: no mate because she's a med cat, no other family bc she grew up kittypet, no app ask if you want to be med app.

Other: Sometimes slips up when introducing herself saying  Green Tea instead of her clan name. (If she's not med I'll switch to my other cat bc she's made to be a med.

Apperence: just took the pics in SC camp

IMG_20211219_171506.jpg

IMG_20211219_171342.jpg

IMG_20211216_205007.jpg

IMG_20211216_204931.jpg

Thanks for your submission! I will set up the poll soon.

18 hours ago, ralsei deltarune said:

hey is it ok if i change my primary character to another cat? or can we make multiple? because i kinda wanna make some other cats as i made new morphs

Like mod said u can have 2 secondary characters. I'd rather u not change ur main character this close to the leader and med cat polls but if you want one of ur secondaries to be ur main instead just put it in their form.