Stray Fawn Community

Fawnclan- A functioning Warriors Ultimate Clan IS BACK! *Accepting new character submissions*

Chiyanna

hello again, ive told one of my friends abt the rp and he wanted to join if thats ok?? hes not on the forums.

his user is razordragondx if you decide to talk to him tell him you kow him from gono

Name: Cherry `hop

Pronouns: he / him / they

Appearance:

RobloxScreenShot20211224_220813498.thumb.png.90d9305e21de3f7348f24650fe5e988c.png

RobloxScreenShot20211224_220827693.thumb.png.140c9c78248f3805e269c70a23d449cd.png

Personality: hes a distrustful tom that is loyal to his close clan members

Backstory: got ripped by a hawk (idk what that means)

Skills: good sense of smell / and good mobility ("like a dog")

Do you want a chance to be leader?: no

Do you want a chance to be med cat?:no

Other:

On 12/24/2021 at 5:32 PM, Gono said:

hello again, ive told one of my friends abt the rp and he wanted to join if thats ok?? hes not on the forums.

his user is razordragondx if you decide to talk to him tell him you kow him from gono

Name: Cherry `hop

Pronouns: he / him / they

Appearance:

RobloxScreenShot20211224_220813498.thumb.png.90d9305e21de3f7348f24650fe5e988c.png

RobloxScreenShot20211224_220827693.thumb.png.140c9c78248f3805e269c70a23d449cd.png

Personality: hes a distrustful tom that is loyal to his close clan members

Backstory: got ripped by a hawk (idk what that means)

Skills: good sense of smell / and good mobility ("like a dog")

Do you want a chance to be leader?: no

Do you want a chance to be med cat?:no

Other:

Sure your friend can join! Can you send him a link to this thread so he can read the rules? (pretty sure he can view it without an account) Or tell them to him? I assume he's freinds with u on Roblox so just be sure you are friended to other members of the clan so he will be able to join the server with us. If you want I could also friend you and/or him just to be sure you both can easily join the server.

7 hours ago, Beautiful Birb said:

Sure your friend can join! Can you send him a link to this thread so he can read the rules? (pretty sure he can view it without an account) Or tell them to him? I assume he's freinds with u on Roblox so just be sure you are friended to other members of the clan so he will be able to join the server with us. If you want I could also friend you and/or him just to be sure you both can easily join the server.

sure,and my user is gonolobo100 if you wanna friend me.

17 hours ago, Katumai said:

hi hello it is me kat katumai your favorite mod

anyway is this thing still open

Yes it is! You can submit 1 primary character and up to 2 secondary characters. They won't be able to be leader or med cat tho since that poll has already happened

15 minutes ago, Beautiful Birb said:

What day of this week would work best for everyone? If we can't manage to all be online a certain day this week then we will talk about when is best to meet after Winter Break.

I think I'm open most of this week, but if we wait till after winter break then I'll only be available on weekends. Early morning, late afternoon or evening after dinner are when I can usually get on a screen. Out of those it's most likely I can get access to the computer in the evening.

• Paw up 1

On 12/27/2021 at 1:50 PM, Dragonkid9 said:

I think I'm open most of this week, but if we wait till after winter break then I'll only be available on weekends. Early morning, late afternoon or evening after dinner are when I can usually get on a screen. Out of those it's most likely I can get access to the computer in the evening.

Ok well I'm unavailable new years Eve because its New Years eve.

• Paw up 1

We will either play as Fawnclan today or tomorrow, go to the above time thread for more discussion on that. 

In the meantime we must be sure we are ready to be able to join eachother when the time comes. Make sure you are friended to at least one other person of the group and to be safe multiple people. 

Someone who is friends with most of the people must be the first one in the server and after that everyone else will join using the join game feature. Unless we can think of a better way. 

i was gonna come but i don't feel okay with being in a fan clan unless its confirmed to be allowed (and even if it was we would just get ignored by other clans) so i don't really want to be apart of this unless we are just a rouge group with clan like laws or a canon clan, sorry :((

8 minutes ago, ralsei deltarune said:

i was gonna come but i don't feel okay with being in a fan clan unless its confirmed to be allowed (and even if it was we would just get ignored by other clans) so i don't really want to be apart of this unless we are just a rouge group with clan like laws or a canon clan, sorry :((

I mean we aren't going to be in any clan camps and you're right that everyone will just ignore us so what's the problem? What's even the difference between a rogue group with clan laws and a clan? Isn't the code what makes a cat group a clan?  We could say we are a rogue group, would that have any practical applications? 

It probably won't happen today anyways...

18 minutes ago, ralsei deltarune said:

The canon clans ignore each other as well

7 minutes ago, Beautiful Birb said:

I mean we aren't going to be in any clan camps and you're right that everyone will just ignore us so what's the problem? What's even the difference between a rogue group with clan laws and a clan? Isn't the code what makes a cat group a clan?  We could say we are a rogue group, would that have any practical applications? 

It probably won't happen today anyways...

im moslty leaving because if we said we were a clan we could get screamed at by others by them saying 'thats not allowed!!!!!!11111!!' i know it probably won't happen but seeing how people treat non cats (which are allowed) its kinda of a good fear to have 

sorry if this is really annoying :[

Just now, ralsei deltarune said:

im moslty leaving because if we said we were a clan we could get screamed at by others by them saying 'thats not allowed!!!!!!11111!!' i know it probably won't happen but seeing how people treat non cats (which are allowed) its kinda of a good fear to have 

sorry if this is really annoying :[

We'll just lie and say we are rogues

• Like 1