Stray Fawn Community

[-DEMONS-] ~ [-WOF SIM/RP-] ~ [-CLOSED-]

savya

6 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Rose took the necklace off.

"I'm sorry.." She said, holding out the piece of jewelry for Sun to take.

Oh I don’t need it. It’s for you to keep.

Sun pushed the necklace towards you.

I’m only here to look at my room. Nothing else, I won’t hurt you.

12 minutes ago, Pale said:

Oh I don’t need it. It’s for you to keep.

Sun pushed the necklace towards you.

I’m only here to look at my room. Nothing else, I won’t hurt you.

"Oh..." She replied. "Sorry.. Should..- Should I leave?"

She held the necklace to her chest.

12 minutes ago, Pale said:

//ooh new page

Epicc

2 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Oh..." She replied. "Sorry.. Should..- Should I leave?"

She held the necklace to her chest.

Epicc

No, its ok. I don’t mind, unlike my sisters.

On 1/7/2022 at 3:57 PM, Pale said:

“Well, I have an old friend who has a sickly disease, she could help.” Blackwillow

You asked Blackwillow who she was.

“Well uh…” Blackwillow stuttered, “She’s not my friend anymore. S-so maybe she wouldn’t help”

Ask her the name?

-yes

"what's their name though? More backup would be useful, you could tell me while we look for Lemondew." *she started walking certain Black willow would follow, the fact she was being sent in a quest mean she was clearly a bit higher in the hierarchy though higher was always more dangerous, she decided to check Lemondew's favorite spot first*

On 1/7/2022 at 4:52 PM, Pale said:

Mudskippers lifted into the air, you could feel the wind in your face.

You missed the ability to fly, so you enjoyed it while you could.

When Mudskipper landed, they were breathing heavily. “I’m not in good shape, I might be to old to do the thing all young dragons would do.” They tilted their back so you could get off.

Scorpion hopped off.

"...thank you... i missed flying..."

she looked over at them.

"you alright...?"

1 hour ago, lemon man said:

Scorpion hopped off.

"...thank you... i missed flying..."

she looked over at them.

"you alright...?"

“I-I’m ok” Mudskipper lied, “I came to this cursed place just to get more expectations, and your welcome”

10 hours ago, Dragonkid9 said:

"what's their name though? More backup would be useful, you could tell me while we look for Lemondew." *she started walking certain Black willow would follow, the fact she was being sent in a quest mean she was clearly a bit higher in the hierarchy though higher was always more dangerous, she decided to check Lemondew's favorite spot first*

“Uh well, her name is Bubonic. She’s my ex-friend ever since i told her that I supported the demons.”

Lemondew loved the orchids, she enjoyed looking at flowers, even though she was quite the killer.

On 1/8/2022 at 4:54 PM, __________________________ said:

She nodded in reply.

Also, you’ll see creepy signs pointing or telling me that I’m here. Like your brothers corpse.

You still wondered about how he died. Ask her?

-yes

-no

4 minutes ago, Pale said:

“I-I’m ok” Mudskipper lied, “I came to this cursed place just to get more expectations, and your welcome”

Scorpion knew they were lying, but she didn't want to make them uncomfortable.

"so... what do we do here?"

48 minutes ago, Pale said:

“Uh well, her name is Bubonic. She’s my ex-friend ever since i told her that I supported the demons.”

Lemondew loved the orchids, she enjoyed looking at flowers, even though she was quite the killer.

*she headed in the direction of the orchids* "Well if she doesn't like the demons it's best we don't ask, in some ways we only really need Lemondew as backup."

1 hour ago, lemon man said:

Scorpion knew they were lying, but she didn't want to make them uncomfortable.

"so... what do we do here?"

“After a while of hearing dragons murmur about everything back in a prison cells, I guess were at the old NightWing kingdom.”

The kingdom was abandoned 2,000 years ago. Do to a volcanic eruptions. (//this rp is future of Pyhhria)

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

-No

She didn't want to bother the dragon.

Sin just started looking through her jewelry box as if she was missing something.

Then she looked at you, I’m missing the Eye of Onyx. I need it very urgently.

The Eye of Onyx was a SandWing treasure, it meant missing a few years ago. Now you know why.

Ask her why she needs it? The information might be useful later in future

-yes

-no

36 minutes ago, Dragonkid9 said:

*she headed in the direction of the orchids* "Well if she doesn't like the demons it's best we don't ask, in some ways we only really need Lemondew as backup."

“I- I guess” 

You and Blackwillow flew to the orchids, you found Lemondew just laying in a tree branch. She was calmly sleeping.

Wake her up?

-yes

-no

16 minutes ago, Pale said:

“After a while of hearing dragons murmur about everything back in a prison cells, I guess were at the old NightWing kingdom.”

The kingdom was abandoned 2,000 years ago. Do to a volcanic eruptions. (//this rp is future of Pyhhria)

she read about the old NightWing Kingdom in some books at the library.

"huh.. its colder than i expected... the volcano must have finally died down..."

31 minutes ago, lemon man said:

she read about the old NightWing Kingdom in some books at the library.

"huh.. its colder than i expected... the volcano must have finally died down..."

“It’s been 2,000 years. It hasn’t erupted since.” Mudskippers said, “We might find shelter if were luucky”

8 hours ago, Pale said:

Sin just started looking through her jewelry box as if she was missing something.

Then she looked at you, I’m missing the Eye of Onyx. I need it very urgently.

The Eye of Onyx was a SandWing treasure, it meant missing a few years ago. Now you know why.

Ask her why she needs it? The information might be useful later in future

-yes

-no

-Yes

"Why is it important?"

11 hours ago, Pale said:

You and Blackwillow flew to the orchids, you found Lemondew just laying in a tree branch. She was calmly sleeping.

Wake her up?

-yes

*she lightly tapped Lemondew's wing hopeing she wouldn't wake up too suddenly, she carefuly stepped back*

11 hours ago, Pale said:

“It’s been 2,000 years. It hasn’t erupted since.” Mudskippers said, “We might find shelter if were luucky”

She nodded and started looking for a shelter.

1 hour ago, Dragonkid9 said:

*she lightly tapped Lemondew's wing hopeing she wouldn't wake up too suddenly, she carefuly stepped back*

“Hmm?” Lemondew muttered, she opened one eye, “Oh! Sagewhisper! I didn’t see you there”

3 hours ago, Pale said:

“Hmm?” Lemondew muttered, she opened one eye, “Oh! Sagewhisper! I didn’t see you there”

"I got a demon message, they'll be here soon and I need to make sure the 'dragon with the crooked crown' comes. I figured we could ask Trident and make him tell us if he won't right away. Will you help? There's no one better for getting information out of someone."

2 hours ago, Dragonkid9 said:

"I got a demon message, they'll be here soon and I need to make sure the 'dragon with the crooked crown' comes. I figured we could ask Trident and make him tell us if he won't right away. Will you help? There's no one better for getting information out of someone."

“Crooked crown? Isn’t it kinda obvious?” Lemondew got up and stretched her wings out, “I mean, that dragon is a menace to RainWings and all RainWings know who he is.”

24 minutes ago, Pale said:

“Crooked crown? Isn’t it kinda obvious?” Lemondew got up and stretched her wings out, “I mean, that dragon is a menace to RainWings and all RainWings know who he is.”

*she tilted her head* "Really? Who?"