Stray Fawn Community

[-DEMONS-] ~ [-WOF SIM/RP-] ~ [-CLOSED-]

savya

1 hour ago, Pale said:

Blackwillow and Lemondew followed

*as they headed to the shop Sage presented the idea she had been consdiering* "So, the Nightwing Luna, we don't know 100% if she will join our side, but, my thougth was if we took her with us to find the crown, and obiously watched her closely, but it would be a good test to see if she's going to be loyal."

1 hour ago, Dragonkid9 said:

*as they headed to the shop Sage presented the idea she had been consdiering* "So, the Nightwing Luna, we don't know 100% if she will join our side, but, my thougth was if we took her with us to find the crown, and obiously watched her closely, but it would be a good test to see if she's going to be loyal."

Blackwillow nodded in agreement.

“Good idea” Lemondew said

A few momtmens after that, a dragon came

“Blackwillow? I need a demon ruby, please its urgent.”

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

(Kk)

"Yes."

“I-I didn’t know I could came back to life.”

Then you realized that all dragons had 3 lives ever since the demons announced their arrival.

Just now, Pale said:

Blackwillow nodded in agreement.

“Good idea” Lemondew said

A few momtmens after that, a dragon came

“Blackwillow? I need a demon ruby, please its urgent.”

*sage steped in* "I'll be the judge of that, why do you need it?"

1 minute ago, Dragonkid9 said:

*sage steped in* "I'll be the judge of that, why do you need it?"

“M-my son, he-”

“Say no more, I know what’s happening to your son.” Blackwillow handed a ruby to the dragon.

9 minutes ago, Pale said:

“M-my son, he-”

“Say no more, I know what’s happening to your son.” Blackwillow handed a ruby to the dragon.

*sage sighed* "Come on, lets get going, we have our own problems." *the three of them continued to the shop* 

//I just want them to get there and get going lol

Just now, Dragonkid9 said:

*sage sighed* "Come on, lets get going, we have our own problems." *the three of them continued to the shop* 

//I just want them to get there and get going lol

Your came to the shop to find a crowd of dragons at the shop

"what going on? Rush hour was ages ago." *she pushed her way to the front of the crowed*

“It;s your demon blobs! You’ve sent a dragon to kill us at our trading shop!”

6 minutes ago, Dragonkid9 said:

*she frown confused* "I'm afraid I don't know what your talking about."

“Your SkyWing dragonet servant threatened us to give the Eye of Onyx!” A dragon spat, “We made a truce!”

1 minute ago, Pale said:

“Your SkyWing dragonet servant threatened us to give the Eye of Onyx!” A dragon spat, “We made a truce!”

"Who? I don't remember any Skywings who were looking for the eye of Onyx." *she pushed to the shop's door ready to dart inside with blackwillow and Lemondew if things got out of hand*

"Who? I don't remember any Skywings who were looking for the eye of Onyx." *she pushed to the shop's door ready to dart inside with blackwillow and Lemondew if things got out of hand*

“Lair!” The same dragon spat

Hey, I’ll use my dark magic so kill them in a second if you don’t mind” Lemondew whispered to you

Kill them all

-yes

-no

2 minutes ago, Pale said:

“Lair!” The same dragon spat

Hey, I’ll use my dark magic so kill them in a second if you don’t mind” Lemondew whispered to you

Kill them all

-no

"No." *she whispered back* "We'd get such a bad reputation, just send them back and make them forget."

"No." *she whispered back* "We'd get such a bad reputation, just send them back and make them forget."

Lemondew nodded.

Her eyes turned white and she started chanting, then all the dragons left.

1 minute ago, Pale said:

Lemondew nodded.

Her eyes turned white and she started chanting, then all the dragons left.

"Phew, that was strange, wonder why a skywing would want the eye of Onyx. Anyway, lets go inside." *She pushed open the door and went inside she ducked behind the counter and pulled out the magical map Lemondew had made ages ago, it showed any location and your relitive position in the world, it had come in handy when looking for other things and should help now*

"Phew, that was strange, wonder why a skywing would want the eye of Onyx. Anyway, lets go inside." *She pushed open the door and went inside she ducked behind the counter and pulled out the magical map Lemondew had made ages ago, it showed any location and your relitive position in the world, it had come in handy when looking for other things and should help now*

Lemondew stared waving her talons around it. She started speaking something you couldn’t understand, it was the old dragon language.

The lamp started to show nothing but black

Just now, Pale said:

Lemondew stared waving her talons around it. She started speaking something you couldn’t understand, it was the old dragon language.

The lamp started to show nothing but black

*she glanced around Blackwillow was speaking to Luna likely telling her about their idea and mission, she sat down waiting for Lemondew to finish*

//did you mean map? or is lamp right? also now lizardcake can reply to whatever blackwillow's saying

*she glanced around Blackwillow was speaking to Luna likely telling her about their idea and mission, she sat down waiting for Lemondew to finish*

//did you mean map? or is lamp right? also now lizardcake can reply to whatever blackwillow's saying

//oops, typo

“I know its strange, it does this weird black thingy every time instead of showing the location”

15 hours ago, Lizardcake said:

"Uh, I think she went this way." Luna pointed where she went

5 hours ago, Pale said:

“Th-think you”

//bump

The dragon left and after a while, Blackwillow, Sagewhisper, and Lemondew came back.

Blackwillow headed to you and asked: “Ok, I know its a rough start but will you join our side? I promise you, it’ll be good when the demons come to Pyhhria. They wont hurt you if you are on their side.”

what’s your answer?

-yes, I will join

-no, I will not

-tell me more, I can’t decide if you dont give me enough information