Stray Fawn Community

[-DEMONS-] ~ [-WOF SIM/RP-] ~ [-CLOSED-]

savya

4 minutes ago, Pale said:

//oops, typo

“I know its strange, it does this weird black thingy every time instead of showing the location”

"Like it doesn't know or it's loading it up? Or maybe it can't show us, like how you've warded the Demon's palace from scrying."

Just now, Dragonkid9 said:

"Like it doesn't know or it's loading it up? Or maybe it can't show us, like how you've warded the Demon's palace from scrying."

“No idea, I’ve waited for days for it to load but it wont show us.”

Just now, Pale said:

“No idea, I’ve waited for days for it to load but it wont show us.”

"You said you knew the location, could you mark it on a normal map and then we can load up the spot onto this one?"

6 minutes ago, Dragonkid9 said:

"You said you knew the location, could you mark it on a normal map and then we can load up the spot onto this one?"

“It’s kinda useless to use a map anyway.” Lemondew said, “The RainWings have hidden it well and some dark magic dragons were able to make sure that it doesn’t show on maps”

Dark magic can’t load on top of each other, there is no overriding other dark magic spells

58 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

She took this into consideration, but nodded at Jadeite's words.

"I'm just happy to have you back."

Jadeite hugged you.

“I want to go home…dad and mom will worry about us”

3 minutes ago, Pale said:

“It’s kinda useless to use a map anyway.” Lemondew said, “The RainWings have hidden it well and some dark magic dragons were able to make sure that it doesn’t show on maps”

Dark magic can’t load on top of each other, there is no overriding other dark magic spells

"But if you're the only one of us who knows where it is, you'll have to come, outcast or not. Maybe you can just stay invisable if I hear any dragon's thoughts come to close."

18 minutes ago, Dragonkid9 said:

//random question: did you intend for us to kinda end up helping/joining the demons or was your origanal idea more that we would end up fighting aginst them?

//I wont say ;))

23 minutes ago, Dragonkid9 said:

"But if you're the only one of us who knows where it is, you'll have to come, outcast or not. Maybe you can just stay invisable if I hear any dragon's thoughts come to close."

“There’s layers of protection. First there’s RainWing villages, then guards, then the royal defense towers, then guards, and an animus barrier.” She said, “The last barrier is more easy then the villages, hostile villlager live there.”

Just now, __________________________ said:

"We are..." Rose glanced around. "Somewhere safe.."

I hope... She added to herself.

“What are we going to do? We might as well explore this place.”

2 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Sure," She agreed. "A little exploring shouldn't hurt.."

You and Jadeite walked through the wall and started playing games inside the palace, it didn’t hurt tot have fun.

While Jadeite was chasing you, some dragon yelled to you “STOP PLAYING AROUND!” They said, “Your making a racket inside the palace!”

17 minutes ago, Pale said:

You and Jadeite walked through the wall and started playing games inside the palace, it didn’t hurt tot have fun.

While Jadeite was chasing you, some dragon yelled to you “STOP PLAYING AROUND!” They said, “Your making a racket inside the palace!”

She looked around for who had told them to stop.

7 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

She looked around for who had told them to stop.

It was a the same silver and gold striped HiveWing.

Jadeite rushed up to you, “Got y-”

The HiveWing scowled at him.

“Who’s she?” Jadeite asked.

“All you can do is make my life worse! I saw you giving Sun the Eye of Onyx!” She said, “I’m not her number one anymore, I knew you would ruin my life from the beginning”

35 minutes ago, Pale said:

It was a the same silver and gold striped HiveWing.

Jadeite rushed up to you, “Got y-”

The HiveWing scowled at him.

“Who’s she?” Jadeite asked.

“All you can do is make my life worse! I saw you giving Sun the Eye of Onyx!” She said, “I’m not her number one anymore, I knew you would ruin my life from the beginning”

"I'm.. sorry..?" Rose replied. "I don't even know who you are.."

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

"We were planning on it." Rose snapped back.

The HiveWing snarled at you and started walking.

“She’s mean” Jadeite said, “Let’s find a way out”

14 hours ago, Pale said:

“There’s layers of protection. First there’s RainWing villages, then guards, then the royal defense towers, then guards, and an animus barrier.” She said, “The last barrier is more easy then the villages, hostile villlager live there.”

"What are our odds? Even if you can't use your magic to find it, it's likley you could sheild us from detection."

2 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Come on then." Rose said. "I believe there was an exit this way."

She led him to where she had exited to go to the trading place.

You and Jadeite left the palace.

“What kingdom are we in?”

It seemed to be the SkyWing kingdom, but then again, it looked like the RainWing kingdom