Stray Fawn Community

[-DEMONS-] ~ [-WOF SIM/RP-] ~ [-CLOSED-]

savya

4 hours ago, Dragonkid9 said:

I suppose it's alright if you want to stay to watch the shop, I didn't really consider it." *she turned twards Luna* "I'm glad we'll have you though, it's always nice to have someone new join. Blackwillow, could you unchain Luna?" *it seems to be genuine kindness behind her words but with Sage it was always unkown what she realy felt, she turned to where Lemondew was comparing maps of the rainforest and a few of her cloaking devices, muttering about defences*

"uh... it's... nice of you."

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

She gave an awkward laugh. "Y-Yeah..."

You both flew all the way home, your wings felt all weak loose.

“Rose? Jadeite? Where were you both?” 

It was your mother.

6 hours ago, cheerio said:

"uh... it's... nice of you."

*as Blackwillow, pulled a key from a drawer and started to unlock her chains she warned Luna* "We will probebly end up ki//ing you if your try to run away or decive us, but I will hear it in your mind before you get a chance to act on it anyway." *Lemondew was _________ ((insert her status on maps and cloaking devices here plz!))*

25 minutes ago, Dragonkid9 said:

*as Blackwillow, pulled a key from a drawer and started to unlock her chains she warned Luna* "We will probebly end up ki//ing you if your try to run away or decive us, but I will hear it in your mind before you get a chance to act on it anyway." *Lemondew was _________ ((insert her status on maps and cloaking devices here plz!))*

"U-uh, okay..."

"I do not want to be killed! I wanna live. Maybe... if... i... I'll be polite." She gave a nervous smile (italic means she's thinking)

1 hour ago, cheerio said:

"U-uh, okay..."

"I do not want to be killed! I wanna live. Maybe... if... i... I'll be polite." She gave a nervous smile (italic means she's thinking)

*she smiled back the slightest look of distraction on her face* "It's not just being polite, but that would help."

4 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"We were...." Rose thought of an excuse. "Ex-.. Exploring-"

Jadeite started sweating, he was the worst with secrets.

“We uh- I uhm, well uh” he stammered, “I died and I didn’t know how and then I came back to life at a large palace because a purple dragon and then we flew all the way here.

Mother gave you a stern look, she tried to change her face to something more kind-hearted, “Rose, this may not be all your fault, but you should’ve been responsible. And your brother, if he dead you should’ve came back to us.”

2 hours ago, Pale said:

Jadeite started sweating, he was the worst with secrets.

“We uh- I uhm, well uh” he stammered, “I died and I didn’t know how and then I came back to life at a large palace because a purple dragon and then we flew all the way here.

Mother gave you a stern look, she tried to change her face to something more kind-hearted, “Rose, this may not be all your fault, but you should’ve been responsible. And your brother, if he dead you should’ve came back to us.”

"Died? Wh-what? N-no.." Rose replied. "Jadeite did no such th-thing.. He-.. He's just got a... big imagination..-"

47 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Died? Wh-what? N-no.." Rose replied. "Jadeite did no such th-thing.. He-.. He's just got a... big imagination..-"

“I did die though, I felt it. Pain everywhere, I just didn’t know how i died.” Jadeite said, “I didn’t imagine it”

On 1/18/2022 at 7:45 AM, Dragonkid9 said:

//I'm just waiting for how lemondew's doing

2 hours ago, __________________________ said:

She opened her mouth to speak, buy closed it almost immediately. She nodded in obedience.

She went to go get her father.

You saw your father snoozing on a pile of leaves.

He always did that

• savya changed the title to [-DEMONS-] ~ [-WOF SIM/RP-] ~ [-1 SLOT OPEN-]
Just now, __________________________ said:

She followed him.

“What do you want” he grumpily asked mother, “I was having a good nap”

Mother told father about everything. “It’s not likely” then he looked at Jadeites serious eyes, Jadeite looked like as if he was an adult.

18 minutes ago, Pale said:

“What do you want” he grumpily asked mother, “I was having a good nap”

Mother told father about everything. “It’s not likely” then he looked at Jadeites serious eyes, Jadeite looked like as if he was an adult.

She looked at Jadeite, and wondered if he would end up being okay after all.

She wondered what would have happened if she hadn't come back, and instead stayed at the demons' palace..

21 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

She looked at Jadeite, and wondered if he would end up being okay after all.

She wondered what would have happened if she hadn't come back, and instead stayed at the demons' palace..

Your parents started to whisper.

“Rose, where exactly did you go? May you take us there?”