Stray Fawn Community

[-DEMONS-] ~ [-WOF SIM/RP-] ~ [-CLOSED-]

savya

46 minutes ago, Dragonkid9 said:

*she tilted her head* "Really? Who?"

“His name is Creek. Some type of scary dragon who used to set fire to the RainWing kingdom. He dead, but when he did…he was bleeding black blood”

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

"Oh.." She replied. "I.. suppose that makes sense.."

Also, please don’t go. Most dragons are still scared of us even f they are our side. It’s lonely.

Sun seemed to be an amazingly kind dragon.

2 hours ago, Pale said:

“His name is Creek. Some type of scary dragon who used to set fire to the RainWing kingdom. He dead, but when he did…he was bleeding black blood”

"Where would his body be? Can you please take us there?" *In Her mind that ment perhaps Lemondew could bring him back, she shielded these thoughts carefully from other mind readers including Blackwilliow*

2 minutes ago, Dragonkid9 said:

"Where would his body be? Can you please take us there?" *In Her mind that ment perhaps Lemondew could bring him back, she shielded these thoughts carefully from other mind readers including Blackwilliow*

Blackwillow was often nervous to read others minds.

“Well uh,,,his body is burned down and was mixed with water and then evaporated and then was shaken until it was powdery dust. They use part of his corpse to kill dragons, its a really toxic venom.”

“Then what’s the use of a dead corpse! Part of it probably was used” Blackwillow commented

“There’s a way to summon him. I can do it with a few items of course, I already have all of them except for 1…”

what’s that item? Ask her?

-yes

-no

2 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

She gave Sun a smile in return. "Is there anything I can do to repay your kindness?" Rose offered, forcing her scales to go back to red.

You could find the Eye on Onyx…although it might be to hard for you to get it. Maybe I’ll assign soembody else to get it for me.

You’ve heard of a traders shop before, they sell special items that belong to all tribes. Tell her you can try getting it?

-yes

-no

30 minutes ago, Pale said:

You could find the Eye on Onyx…although it might be to hard for you to get it. Maybe I’ll assign soembody else to get it for me.

You’ve heard of a traders shop before, they sell special items that belong to all tribes. Tell her you can try getting it?

-yes

-no

-Yes

"May I try to get it back for you?" She asked.

40 minutes ago, Pale said:

Blackwillow was often nervous to read others minds.

“Well uh,,,his body is burned down and was mixed with water and then evaporated and then was shaken until it was powdery dust. They use part of his corpse to kill dragons, its a really toxic venom.”

“Then what’s the use of a dead corpse! Part of it probably was used” Blackwillow commented

“There’s a way to summon him. I can do it with a few items of course, I already have all of them except for 1…”

what’s that item? Ask her?

-yes

"what? What is it we need?"

2 hours ago, __________________________ said:

-Yes

"May I try to get it back for you?" She asked.

That would be excellent! If you succeed, I’ll try to get what you really desire! It’s ok if you don’t though.

10 hours ago, Pale said:

“A tear of the sea. I’m not sure what that needs though.”

"Hmm, it sounds like perhapes it means something related to a seawing but, you could ask the dinivation orb."

10 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Rose nodded in understanding.

You headed out of the room and started walking around to find the exit.

Finally you found it, you went out and started to fly.

After some wingbeats, you found a small village. This is where there the trading place was.

3 hours ago, Dragonkid9 said:

"Hmm, it sounds like perhapes it means something related to a seawing but, you could ask the dinivation orb."

“I already did. I’ve been trying to find it for years.”

31 minutes ago, Pale said:

“It just stays black and silent”

"Hmm." *she considered it thinking hard if she knew anything* ((my fist thought was water from a brine lake, salt water so salt it's a seperate sorta under water lake you can look it up because tears are salty, and it's more salty than the sea so it could be it's 'tears'))

1 hour ago, Pale said:

You headed out of the room and started walking around to find the exit.

Finally you found it, you went out and started to fly.

After some wingbeats, you found a small village. This is where there the trading place was.

She went down to the village and landed.

She began to look for the trading place.

19 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

She went down to the village and landed.

She began to look for the trading place.

You came across a few huts, old and mostly blind dragons sat there, looking at you.

Finally you found a hut with the words “Trading Hut” in big red paint.

You headed inside, all the dragons noticed you.

“A youngster?” One said

“Heh, let’s see what this dragonet’s got up her sleeve” Another smirked

“She’s not from around here. Here colors are to vibrant to love in this village.” An old SkyWing muttered

You handed out the rubies and told them you wanted the Eye of Onyx.

All the dragons laughed. “You think a few puny rubies is worth the Eye of Onyx?”

“Ha! I bet your rubies are fake.”

“That’s worth nothing but some dirt.”

Tell them that these are rubies form the demons itself?

-yes

-no

27 minutes ago, Dragonkid9 said:

"Hmm." *she considered it thinking hard if she knew anything* ((my fist thought was water from a brine lake, salt water so salt it's a seperate sorta under water lake you can look it up because tears are salty, and it's more salty than the sea so it could be it's 'tears'))

//confused, I already planned out everything for your paths so uh…

“The only thong that wasn;t burnt from creek was his crown.” 

Lemondew described what it looked like:

A heavy golden crown, it had 3 tall points that were all shaped differently. The crown had blood red rubies lined everywhere, and on the rim there was a line RainWing venom teeth. The whole crown has crumbled and crooked.

@Lizardcake //I pinged you because your story is linked with Sagewhisper and I’ve been replying to her rp for a while so for you, its a time skip. I also can’t find you last reply.

Sahewhisper and Blackwillow left the shop, you were left to do nothing.

Suddenly, a dragon came rushing into the shop.

“Oh dear, oh dear” they said, “I-I need to find it soon.”

Then they saw you.

“You! Where’s the demon rubies?”

What do you do?

-telll them you don’t work here

-stay silent

-tell them to unchain you

1 hour ago, Pale said:

You came across a few huts, old and mostly blind dragons sat there, looking at you.

Finally you found a hut with the words “Trading Hut” in big red paint.

You headed inside, all the dragons noticed you.

“A youngster?” One said

“Heh, let’s see what this dragonet’s got up her sleeve” Another smirked

“She’s not from around here. Here colors are to vibrant to love in this village.” An old SkyWing muttered

You handed out the rubies and told them you wanted the Eye of Onyx.

All the dragons laughed. “You think a few puny rubies is worth the Eye of Onyx?”

“Ha! I bet your rubies are fake.”

“That’s worth nothing but some dirt.”

Tell them that these are rubies form the demons itself?

-yes

-no

-Yes

She was determined to please Sun.

"What if.. I told you that these rubies come from the demons themselves?"