Stray Fawn Community

[-DEMONS-] ~ [-WOF SIM/RP-] ~ [-CLOSED-]

savya

21 hours ago, __________________________ said:

She shyed away a little, half wondering it she should be bowing.

“You don’t have to be afraid.” he said, his voice seemed as if he was trying to be nice.

6 hours ago, Kinkajou said:

She shaked some snow off and looked around, hoping to see something more than the snow

You saw the following:

-a torch

-an abandoned hut

-a soft fire pit in the distance 

-and somewhat something that looked like a castle

where do you go?

56 minutes ago, Kinkajou said:

She rushed to the fire pit, hoping for some warmth.

You finally arrived.

it was small, but enough to keep you warm.

A gust of chilly air went down your back, the fire lowered a bit.

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

"How come?" She asked. "If you don't mind the question.."

“It’s losing its power, the castle in controlled by a force that comes from a stone. I’ve tried to achieve it to bring more power to the castle but its what got me stuck in the realm of… well… nothingness” the father said,

On 2/25/2022 at 4:06 PM, Pale said:

She led you until you got to the point the nasty and rude villagers stopped you.

”HEY! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING HERE?” One of them shouted in your ear.

“Ain’t your business.” Luna said arrogantly to the villager

*she fiddled wiht the braclet knowing they couldn't see her if she kept it on, deciding she needed to smoothig  over she pulled it off and sidesteped from behind a bush quickly checking their mind for information spesificly a name* 

//due to the whole thing with Glory haveing ended up queen of the nightwings some would likely live in the rainforest still and not be much of a shock

On 2/26/2022 at 8:07 PM, Pale said:

You finally arrived.

it was small, but enough to keep you warm.

A gust of chilly air went down your back, the fire lowered a bit.

Tetra glanced at the fire and covered it with her wings. Once she was sure it was going to stay lit for a while, she curled up to rest.

8 hours ago, Dragonkid9 said:

*she fiddled wiht the braclet knowing they couldn't see her if she kept it on, deciding she needed to smoothig  over she pulled it off and sidesteped from behind a bush quickly checking their mind for information spesificly a name* 

//due to the whole thing with Glory haveing ended up queen of the nightwings some would likely live in the rainforest still and not be much of a shock

//these are joys some nasty rude villagers, but the other RainWings are nice people :]

“And who are you?” Another villager asked, who noticed you.

“People don’t get over this village to easy” the previous villager snarled

Luna hissed at them.

5 hours ago, Lizardcake said:

Tetra glanced at the fire and covered it with her wings. Once she was sure it was going to stay lit for a while, she curled up to rest.

The breeze stopped, everything seemed to strange. Everything felt different in a way, you just didn’t know what.

“HEYYYY! STOP HOGGING THE FIRE!” You heard a squeaky voice complain.

“Hush, don’t bother them. They need warmth as well.”

5 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Oh.. I'm sorry.."

“Yes you should be sorry! Your dumb so called ‘tribes’ is what ruined the power anyways!” you heard Sin say, “It’s best you leave, unless you want to sacrifice your dead body to the castle.”

Slit kicked Sin in the stomach, “Don’t treat visitors like that! It’s bad reputation.” Slit said, who didn’t look as if she really meant it.

Sun nodded, the father looked down at Sin, his scales flashed black for a millisecond.

1 hour ago, Pale said:

“Yes you should be sorry! Your dumb so called ‘tribes’ is what ruined the power anyways!” you heard Sin say, “It’s best you leave, unless you want to sacrifice your dead body to the castle.”

Slit kicked Sin in the stomach, “Don’t treat visitors like that! It’s bad reputation.” Slit said, who didn’t look as if she really meant it.

Sun nodded, the father looked down at Sin, his scales flashed black for a millisecond.

"No, that's okay.." She insisted. "I can leave if it's a problem that I'm here?"

2 hours ago, Pale said:

//these are joys some nasty rude villagers, but the other RainWings are nice people :]

“And who are you?” Another villager asked, who noticed you.

“People don’t get over this village to easy” the previous villager snarled

Luna hissed at them.

"Sage" *she said calmly with an air of athority that worked handeling other dragons* "We're passing through and we won't cause a problem but I sugjust you don't cause a probelm, if someone gets hurt we'll have to stop and that mean we'll need to have to find somewhere to sleep." *she edged somewhere with a 'possiblity' of casual violence to claim someone's home* 

//I rolled a 20 sided dice and got a 19 intimidation (Charisma) (this could mean nothing to you but it basicly means she's convincing)

40 minutes ago, Dragonkid9 said:

"Sage" *she said calmly with an air of athority that worked handeling other dragons* "We're passing through and we won't cause a problem but I sugjust you don't cause a probelm, if someone gets hurt we'll have to stop and that mean we'll need to have to find somewhere to sleep." *she edged somewhere with a 'possiblity' of casual violence to claim someone's home* 

//I rolled a 20 sided dice and got a 19 intimidation (Charisma) (this could mean nothing to you but it basicly means she's convincing)

The villagers looked at each other, wondering who will give up their home.

”I will.” An old voice rasped, it was an elderly RainWing who had jade green scales lightly patterned with gold.

The others gasped, some murmured. “But your the eldest…where will you stay?”

The RainWing gave the dragon who questioned him a stern look, “I don’t need to stay, I’m leaving this place forever” other dragon’s scales flashed into different colors, some angry, some sad, some surprised, and some very shocked. This RainWing is saying they would die…very soon.

”This shouldn’t be a surprise. You all know I’m old of age.” The elderly RainWing said once more, flicking his tail back and forth.

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

"No, that's okay.." She insisted. "I can leave if it's a problem that I'm here?"

“No, there’s no need to leave. You can stay how long you want to stay!” Sun said, brightening up.

51 minutes ago, Pale said:

The villagers looked at each other, wondering who will give up their home.

”I will.” An old voice rasped, it was an elderly RainWing who had jade green scales lightly patterned with gold.

The others gasped, some murmured. “But your the eldest…where will you stay?”

The RainWing gave the dragon who questioned him a stern look, “I don’t need to stay, I’m leaving this place forever” other dragon’s scales flashed into different colors, some angry, some sad, some surprised, and some very shocked. This RainWing is saying they would die…very soon.

”This shouldn’t be a surprise. You all know I’m old of age.” The elderly RainWing said once more, flicking his tail back and forth.

*feeling slightly awkward Sage replied* "You don't have to, I'm just saying that if they caused a probelm and someone got hurt we'd need somewhere to spend the night. Really we're looking for something powerful, and my friend said it was here, honesty if we can't find it in time I could be killed." *she began to break down when said part of the truth she choked out the last word, a slight anxiousnesss seemed to come over her, but deep down she we acting, a trick she and Lemondew had used before when you seem to show everything you feel while really seeming open makes others open* *she looked around curling her dark colored wings in on herself tears almost springing to her eyes* "I just, can't...can't tell how to make it work, nothing is right, and I feel lost, in my mind and in what happens next." *sitting there on the ground nearly in tears Sage seemed very small and vaunrable even though that was not the case*

7 hours ago, Pale said:

The breeze stopped, everything seemed to strange. Everything felt different in a way, you just didn’t know what.

“HEYYYY! STOP HOGGING THE FIRE!” You heard a squeaky voice complain.

“Hush, don’t bother them. They need warmth as well.”

She quickly turned to the source and lit up some scales, that first were meant to mean something in Aquatic but she forgot what it was and it turned out as a complete mess of lights.