Stray Fawn Community

[-DEMONS-] ~ [-WOF SIM/RP-] ~ [-CLOSED-]

savya

15 hours ago, Christmas Pale said:

“The Demons don’t really like standard things, we need to get dragon skullls and blood candles and…” she started listing all the things the Demons like

you listneded carefully

*she reatched into the secret compartment in the back of her herb shop, carefully pulling out skulls of all the tribes, *2 sea, *1 night she never liked *2 rainwings that caused problems for Lemon *3 mudwings she had to poision at once *a few icewings who killed her brother a few years back *1 skywing * & 2 sandwings who she had needed some of their venom* 

"Hmm, we need two of each to conduct the welcome I had in mind, where could we find a nightwing and a skywing...and quickly. I still have some sandwing venom left."

43 minutes ago, Christmas Pale said:

“Then that’s just sad, go train with the dummy”

The dummy was a useless toy that younger dragonets used or it was for the noobie dragons

other dragonets stared at you when you walked to the dummy, one of them whispered

The dummy’s eye has a faint glow

poke it?

Scorpion glared and hissed at the dragon who whispered as she was walking over.

she sat down, facing the dummy..... how was she supposed to sneak attack an inanimate object...?

she looked at the dummy and poked it, it felt weird.

1 hour ago, Christmas Pale said:

“This is your room now.” they said, “Everyone in the village has a cave room like this” they pointed their talons across the room

“You won be here forever…”

(quick question: by won did you mean will or won't?)

9 hours ago, Dragonkid9 said:

*she reatched into the secret compartment in the back of her herb shop, carefully pulling out skulls of all the tribes, *2 sea, *1 night she never liked *2 rainwings that caused problems for Lemon *3 mudwings she had to poision at once *a few icewings who killed her brother a few years back *1 skywing * & 2 sandwings who she had needed some of their venom* 

"Hmm, we need two of each to conduct the welcome I had in mind, where could we find a nightwing and a skywing...and quickly. I still have some sandwing venom left."

“Got it, should we kill prisoners?”

-yes

-no

9 hours ago, Christmas Stinky said:

Scorpion glared and hissed at the dragon who whispered as she was walking over.

she sat down, facing the dummy..... how was she supposed to sneak attack an inanimate object...?

she looked at the dummy and poked it, it felt weird.

It felt like dragon flesh, it was an old SeaWing dummy with string loosened everywhere

3 hours ago, Christmas Pale said:

“Got it, should we kill prisoners?”

-yes

-no

"Hmm, what do we have in stock?" (referring to what tribes) *she reached into a small pouch containing a few berries, trying to decide if the pain of sandwing venom would be better or a quick death from the berries to be more efficient* (she checks Lemon's mind for info on the demon's return btw just cuz I almost forgot she's a mind reader)

35 minutes ago, Dragonkid9 said:

"Hmm, what do we have in stock?" (referring to what tribes) *she reached into a small pouch containing a few berries, trying to decide if the pain of sandwing venom would be better or a quick death from the berries to be more efficient* (she checks Lemon's mind for info on the demon's return btw just cuz I almost forgot she's a mind reader)

Nothing was in Lemondew’s mind, or you just couldn’t read it.

“I don’t think that they will easily eat those yew berries. I’ve seen them rip open the flesh we give them to make sure it was no poison.” Lemondew said, “I could try putting the ghost perfume in there cells.”

Ghost perfume was a magical and rare substance that could kill any dragon quickly, animus magic couldn’t stop it.

“We could also use Patch”

Patch was your friend, she was a little SeaWing doll, or dummy, that could trick the eyes of any dragon and kill them with her needle and thread.

7 hours ago, Christmas Pale said:

Wont*

18 hours ago, Christmas Pale said:

“This is your room now.” they said, “Everyone in the village has a cave room like this” they pointed their talons across the room

“You won be here forever…”

'aha ok what now?'

13 hours ago, Christmas Pale said:

It felt like dragon flesh, it was an old SeaWing dummy with string loosened everywhere

Scorpion cringed at the feeling.

she wiped her claws off on the floor.

she'd never actually touched the dummy before, and she wished she had kept it that way

11 hours ago, Christmas Stinky said:

Scorpion cringed at the feeling.

she wiped her claws off on the floor.

she'd never actually touched the dummy before, and she wished she had kept it that way

It’s eyes glowed even brighter

Scorpion…come with me.

It’s seemed as if this old seawing dummy was talking to her

Come with me.

It's mouth moved, and its hand reached out…

-grab it

-refuse

-scream

17 hours ago, Christmas Cake said:

'aha ok what now?'

“You uh.. just stay here.” The strange dragon waved and flew up into the ceiling, it seemed to be an illusion as she just flew into rock.

You sighed and looked around, there was nothing. Except a little cracked peep hole

-look through

-ignore

-scream for the dragon

7 hours ago, Christmas Pale said:

“You uh.. just stay here.” The strange dragon waved and flew up into the ceiling, it seemed to be an illusion as she just flew into rock.

You sighed and looked around, there was nothing. Except a little cracked peep hole

-ignore

Just now, Christmas Cake said:

'meh' *goes to do something else*

I see a bookmark/otto reference here

//hehehe your right, but it isn’t Otto, its Patch. I’m putting her in all of the rp’s >:]

You didn’t have anything to do.

The plush came down, Do you want to come with me?

it had no voice, but you could hear it speak

-go with the plush

-decline

Just now, Christmas Pale said:

//hehehe your right, but it isn’t Otto, its Patch. I’m putting her in all of the rp’s >:]

You didn’t have anything to do.

The plush came down, Do you want to come with me?

it had no voice, but you could hear it speak

-decline

'nah Im good go away'

On 12/16/2021 at 9:06 PM, Christmas Pale said:

Nothing was in Lemondew’s mind, or you just couldn’t read it.

“I don’t think that they will easily eat those yew berries. I’ve seen them rip open the flesh we give them to make sure it was no poison.” Lemondew said, “I could try putting the ghost perfume in there cells.”

Ghost perfume was a magical and rare substance that could kill any dragon quickly, animus magic couldn’t stop it.

“We could also use Patch”

Patch was your friend, she was a little SeaWing doll, or dummy, that could trick the eyes of any dragon and kill them with her needle and thread.

"Hmm, where is Patch? I don't think we've seen her in a while...and yes use ghost perfume just make sure you wear the gas mask."

9 hours ago, Christmas Cake said:

'nah Im good go away'

The plush grabbed you by the neck, Are you sure you don’t want to come?

They squeezed your neck a bit, you couldn’t breathe very well.

-do with the plush

-decline

8 hours ago, Dragonkid9 said:

"Hmm, where is Patch? I don't think we've seen her in a while...and yes use ghost perfume just make sure you wear the gas mask."

“Patch? Oh yeah, she’es busy trying to convince other dragons to join us. She’s at the school and some other place…a cave or something” Lemondew reached into one of he pouches, she took out a gas mask. The mask was shiny as gems.

It held magic inside, dark magic.

Dark magic is the strongest power, Lemondew has that magic.

12 hours ago, Christmas Pale said:

“Patch? Oh yeah, she’es busy trying to convince other dragons to join us. She’s at the school and some other place…a cave or something” Lemondew reached into one of he pouches, she took out a gas mask. The mask was shiny as gems.

It held magic inside, dark magic.

Dark magic is the strongest power, Lemondew has that magic.

Good for her, and could you bring the Skywing up before gassing the place? Remember Tornado? Who tried to get away from our group? I wanted to have a talk with him.... *it wouldn't be a plesent talk from the way her claws curled*