Stray Fawn Community

[-DEMONS-] ~ [-WOF SIM/RP-] ~ [-CLOSED-]

savya

21 hours ago, Dragonkid9 said:

*feeling slightly awkward Sage replied* "You don't have to, I'm just saying that if they caused a probelm and someone got hurt we'd need somewhere to spend the night. Really we're looking for something powerful, and my friend said it was here, honesty if we can't find it in time I could be killed." *she began to break down when said part of the truth she choked out the last word, a slight anxiousnesss seemed to come over her, but deep down she we acting, a trick she and Lemondew had used before when you seem to show everything you feel while really seeming open makes others open* *she looked around curling her dark colored wings in on herself tears almost springing to her eyes* "I just, can't...can't tell how to make it work, nothing is right, and I feel lost, in my mind and in what happens next." *sitting there on the ground nearly in tears Sage seemed very small and vaunrable even though that was not the case*

The dragons snickered.

“You can stay, but only this night.” One said, slightly hissing.

Lemondew played with a set of keys, the one you’ve seen before.

The others strangely seemed to look at her, and some nodded.

13 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"O-Oh.. Alright then.."

—timeskip to when you go home—

“Rose! Where did you go? You just disappeared!” Jadeite said, he was the firts thing you saw

18 hours ago, Lizardcake said:

She quickly turned to the source and lit up some scales, that first were meant to mean something in Aquatic but she forgot what it was and it turned out as a complete mess of lights.

“But moooooom!!” The dragon wailed, her mother seemed to hush her, then they both were nowhere to be seen or heard. 

Odd. There was only a fire, that’s it.

20 minutes ago, Pale said:

—timeskip to when you go home—

“Rose! Where did you go? You just disappeared!” Jadeite said, he was the firts thing you saw

"I-I.... Uhmm..." She searched for words. She didnt want to lie to him, but she didn't want to tell him the truth.. "I.. Went to explore a little bit..."

38 minutes ago, Pale said:

The dragons snickered.

“You can stay, but only this night.” One said, slightly hissing.

Lemondew played with a set of keys, the one you’ve seen before.

The others strangely seemed to look at her, and some nodded.

//where did she see the keys

14 hours ago, Pale said:

“But moooooom!!” The dragon wailed, her mother seemed to hush her, then they both were nowhere to be seen or heard. 

Odd. There was only a fire, that’s it.

She curled up near the fire and closed her eyes. "Maybe it's just a dream." She thought. "Maybe I'll wake up. I miss my little cave."

21 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"I-I.... Uhmm..." She searched for words. She didnt want to lie to him, but she didn't want to tell him the truth.. "I.. Went to explore a little bit..."

“Uh…” he didn’t think you were telling the whole truth

20 hours ago, Dragonkid9 said:

//where did she see the keys

//uhh when she was growling at the keys and fiddling with them in the shop right before she wiped part of your memory

6 hours ago, Lizardcake said:

She curled up near the fire and closed her eyes. "Maybe it's just a dream." She thought. "Maybe I'll wake up. I miss my little cave."

It wasn’t no dream

you could feel cold from your head to the tip of your tail

the wind blew even harder, wiping the fire out

30 minutes ago, Pale said:

//uhh when she was growling at the keys and fiddling with them in the shop right before she wiped part of your memory

//is she aware of what they do?

4 hours ago, __________________________ said:

She gave a smile, half hoping he would just go with it.

"Let's just go see what's for dinner,"

“Ok…” he followed you into the dinning room, mother wasn’t there. Nor father.

“Huh” he said, “Maybe they’re out somewhere before dinner”

20 minutes ago, Pale said:

//wdym? The keys? She knows what the keys do. I just wont be saying what they’re for right now

//kk

*she frowned slightly at the the keys in lemondew's talons then shrugged following the draogn who led them to where they'd spend the night*

8 hours ago, Pale said:

It wasn’t no dream

you could feel cold from your head to the tip of your tail

the wind blew even harder, wiping the fire out

She stood up and looked around. "How can I get out of here?"

18 hours ago, Dragonkid9 said:

//kk

*she frowned slightly at the the keys in lemondew's talons then shrugged following the draogn who led them to where they'd spend the night*

“Here is your room.” They pointed to a small hut, where that elderly RainWing came from.

Luna frowned, and disobeyed to go inside. “I don’t trust these people” she whispered quietly to you.

Lemondew looked up from the keys, and started walking towards you.

”I’m sure theres nothing….” She paused, she looked a bit guilty or sad, but you couldn’t tell what she had in mind, “wrong”

14 hours ago, Lizarcak said:

She stood up and looked around. "How can I get out of here?"

The snowy scene then vanished, and you were sinking below the depths of…something?

you couldn’t tell. It wasn’t water, but it was thick, and you couldn’t breathe. It was all golden and opaque. You couldn’t see nothing bu shiny gold thick liquid.

10 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Maybe.." She agreed. 

Your brother went to his room, you assumed he was going to play in there. You were left alone, what will you do?

9 minutes ago, Pale said:

“Here is your room.” They pointed to a small hut, where that elderly RainWing came from.

Luna frowned, and disobeyed to go inside. “I don’t trust these people” she whispered quietly to you.

Lemondew looked up from the keys, and started walking towards you.

”I’m sure theres nothing….” She paused, she looked a bit guilty or sad, but you couldn’t tell what she had in mind, “wrong”

"I'm sure it's nothing. Me or Lemondew would catch anything before it happened." *mind reaidng check anyone nearby seen or unseen*

//just assume she often scans thoughts and checks for hostilities

1 minute ago, Dragonkid9 said:

"I'm sure it's nothing. Me or Lemondew would catch anything before it happened." *mind reaidng check anyone nearby seen or unseen*

//just assume she often scans thoughts and checks for hostilities

No thoughts. No thoughts at all. Not even Luna, and you could here her snarling at villagers. Odd.

“Alright… lets go look inside our room.” Lemondew said,

“No way I’m trusting filthy RainWings” Luna said, hissing at Lemondew.

Lemondew flinched, Luna realized Lemondew was RainWing. There was an awkward silence.

45 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Hmm... Maybe I can make something for dinner... She thought to herself, searching for supplies.

You didn’t find much, but enough for decent dinner.

You found fruit, some meat, and coconut water.

You weren’t much of a cook but…you could try!