Stray Fawn Community

[-DEMONS-] ~ [-WOF SIM/RP-] ~ [-CLOSED-]

savya

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

She tried her best to make something.

Your result was… a bit weird.

It was everything you could find put together.

Jadeite came, “Is that dinner?” He didn’t wait for a reply, and took a piece of fruit.

”Not bad.” He said, mouth still full

15 hours ago, Pale said:

No thoughts. No thoughts at all. Not even Luna, and you could here her snarling at villagers. Odd.

“Alright… lets go look inside our room.” Lemondew said,

“No way I’m trusting filthy RainWings” Luna said, hissing at Lemondew.

Lemondew flinched, Luna realized Lemondew was RainWing. There was an awkward silence.

*mild internal worry* "Ok, ok everyone's probebly tired, from traveling. Let's go inside and rest, we can set watches if your concerned." *she gently steared Luna inside the hut trying to hide her own misgivings*

On 3/4/2022 at 7:44 AM, Dragonkid9 said:

*mild internal worry* "Ok, ok everyone's probebly tired, from traveling. Let's go inside and rest, we can set watches if your concerned." *she gently steared Luna inside the hut trying to hide her own misgivings*

Luna slumped her shoulders and walked in with you. Lemondew stepped back.

Then the door shut, it clicked. It was locked.

Lemondew stood outside, you could see her from the window. 

Lemondew’s scales turned to dark purple, that was guilt. “I’m sorry, Sage, I don’t think working with you was the best choice..” she said, she shedded a few tears, and walked up to the door. You heard a key twist.

Then you started to fall. You didn’t know where you were falling. “I’m sorry” you heard Lemondew’s words echo as you fell.

On 3/4/2022 at 4:40 AM, __________________________ said:

She breathed a sigh of relief, and took a piece herself.

It tasted really good, better then what mom and dad made.

You and Jadeite finished, and then you heard footsteps.

You thought it was your parents first, but then the footsteps felt heavier on the stony floor. It felt as if a HUGE dragons was thumping its way towards you.

49 minutes ago, Pale said:

It tasted really good, better then what mom and dad made.

You and Jadeite finished, and then you heard footsteps.

You thought it was your parents first, but then the footsteps felt heavier on the stony floor. It felt as if a HUGE dragons was thumping its way towards you.

"Jadeite..." She said, keeping her voice low. "Do.. Do you hear that?"

17 hours ago, Pale said:

Luna slumped her shoulders and walked in with you. Lemondew stepped back.

Then the door shut, it clicked. It was locked.

Lemondew stood outside, you could see her from the window. 

Lemondew’s scales turned to dark purple, that was guilt. “I’m sorry, Sage, I don’t think working with you was the best choice..” she said, she shedded a few tears, and walked up to the door. You heard a key twist.

Then you started to fall. You didn’t know where you were falling. “I’m sorry” you heard Lemondew’s words echo as you fell.

*she spread her wings to slow the fall her mind whirling in confusion, she'd known Lemondew for ages....she quietly twisted the wristband she'd put on much earier, it was made of a dark material that almost blended into her scales, thinking about what she ahd slipped into the supply bag still slung over her shoulder from ealier, what she did without Lemondew noticeing*

On 3/6/2022 at 4:41 PM, __________________________ said:

"Jadeite..." She said, keeping her voice low. "Do.. Do you hear that?"

“Yeah…” he said

the footsteps got louder, “I-I think we should hide, those footsteps are so heavy and scary sounding!”

He trembled a bit, and got closer to you.

On 3/7/2022 at 7:46 PM, __________________________ said:

She thought for a second, trying to figure out the best place to hide.

You could head behind the house, it had a small cave for you and Jadeite to squeeze in

On 3/7/2022 at 12:34 PM, Dragonkid9 said:

*she spread her wings to slow the fall her mind whirling in confusion, she'd known Lemondew for ages....she quietly twisted the wristband she'd put on much earier, it was made of a dark material that almost blended into her scales, thinking about what she ahd slipped into the supply bag still slung over her shoulder from ealier, what she did without Lemondew noticeing*

The fall didn’t slow down.

You kept falling, and the more you think about Lemondew, the more confused you get.

On 3/11/2022 at 10:32 PM, Pale said:

The fall didn’t slow down.

You kept falling, and the more you think about Lemondew, the more confused you get.

*she switched focus, awwowing down prepared to spread her wings to slow down the moment she saw a ground*

On 3/12/2022 at 5:49 AM, __________________________ said:

She looked around for an open window- she didn't want to risk getting caught by whatever was coming towards them.

You found a small window, but big enough for the both of you.

You and Jadeite crept out, before the footsteps got any louder.

“Oh no!” Jadeite said, “I left Snuggles!”

Snuggles was a stuffed animal mother had bought Jadeite when he first hatched, Jadeite still has him today. He likes to carry him around.

“Can I go back inside?” Jadeite pleaded, and you could hear the footsteps stop. Then you heard a growl from the inside and it sounded as if they were speaking, “They’re not here. Keep looking.” One said.

On 3/15/2022 at 9:01 AM, Dragonkid9 said:

*she switched focus, awwowing down prepared to spread her wings to slow down the moment she saw a ground*

Finally you hit the ground.

The ground was a green gridded plain.

You looked ahead, and saw a dragon sitting on a throne, they blackish-gray with color splotches. They had a black censor bar over they’re eyes, it had symbols on it.

“Why greetings…” they said, looking over at you. You immediately sensed trouble.

8 hours ago, Pale said:

You found a small window, but big enough for the both of you.

You and Jadeite crept out, before the footsteps got any louder.

“Oh no!” Jadeite said, “I left Snuggles!”

Snuggles was a stuffed animal mother had bought Jadeite when he first hatched, Jadeite still has him today. He likes to carry him around.

“Can I go back inside?” Jadeite pleaded, and you could hear the footsteps stop. Then you heard a growl from the inside and it sounded as if they were speaking, “They’re not here. Keep looking.” One said.

She looked at Jadeite for a minute before sighing. "You go hide, I'll go inside and get Snuggles.."

7 hours ago, __________________________ said:

She waited a little bit before peeking through the window, wondering if she could slip in unnoticed.

There was no way.

You finally saw the dragon who had came into your home, it was a huge NightWing with gray stripes.

they were just standing next to the window.

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

She didn't want to get spotted, so she waited there.

The dragon soon left and walked over to where Jadeite’s room was.

Snuggles was there, left on the table easy for you to reach.

On 3/21/2022 at 7:52 AM, __________________________ said:

She carefully, and as quietly as she could, went for Snuggles.

You were able to go outside safe and sound.

“Snuggles!” Jadeite shouted with joy, he cuddled Snuggles.