Stray Fawn Community

[-DEMONS-] ~ [-WOF SIM/RP-] ~ [-CLOSED-]

savya

39 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

She felt something, but she didn't know what it was.

She looked at her little brother with sadness and confusion.

His face slowly turned to you, Don’t listen to her, please don’t

You heard those words in his voice but, there was no sound.

Your family then disappeared, and the nest thing you knew was you were in a hall filled with dragons of different kinds.

6 hours ago, Christmas Pale said:

They let go of your neck, you took a few breathes.

They grabbed your wrist and pulled you into the wall, next moment you knew, you were in a prison cell. The SeaWing plush stood outside

'oh wow im in prison! how nice!'

13 hours ago, Christmas Pale said:

His face slowly turned to you, Don’t listen to her, please don’t

You heard those words in his voice but, there was no sound.

Your family then disappeared, and the nest thing you knew was you were in a hall filled with dragons of different kinds.

Don't listen to who? She wondered. She looked at her scales to make sure they were still red, as they were.

Rose then looked to the nearest dragon, and tried her best not to show her fear.

10 hours ago, Lizardcake said:

'oh wow im in prison! how nice!'

(Also can you use “ ” marks next time?)

“Shut up, will you? Trying to concentrate here.” They said.

The SeaWing took its talons and squeezed it into a loose patch. Disturbing to watch, but it didn’t effect the SeaWing.

1 minute ago, Christmas Pale said:

(Also can you use “ ” marks next time?)

“Shut up, will you? Trying to concentrate here.” They said.

The SeaWing took its talons and squeezed it into a loose patch. Disturbing to watch, but it didn’t effect the SeaWing.

"NO"

3 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Don't listen to who? She wondered. She looked at her scales to make sure they were still red, as they were.

Rose then looked to the nearest dragon, and tried her best not to show her fear.

Then the dragon looked at you. “Oh you poor thing, don’t know where you are do you?”

1 minute ago, Lizardcake said:

"NO"

“Ugh, dragons these days”

Their talons slipped out with black stuffing. 

They opened the cell bars and before you could do anything, chains slipped on your neck, your wrist, your snout, and your wings.

“This won’t hurt a bit” the SeaWing plushie gave out a crooked smile.

They pushed the black stuffing into you.

2 minutes ago, Christmas Pale said:

“Ugh, dragons these days”

Their talons slipped out with black stuffing. 

They opened the cell bars and before you could do anything, chains slipped on your neck, your wrist, your snout, and your wings.

“This won’t hurt a bit” the SeaWing plushie gave out a crooked smile.

They pushed the black stuffing into you.

"what a-"

1 minute ago, Lizardcake said:

"what a-"

They lied, the black stuffing was pain. Their talons sank into your chest. The black stuffing burned to even touch.

“Now, I wouldn’t suggest getting free or else the black stuff I put into you will burn even more.” The tugged the chain and walked out of the cell room. You had no choice but to follow them. Every step hurt.

You soon came to a room. A throne room, but the throne was empty.

“This is the throne of the three demons. And you will be their precious pet”

The tied your chains to a wall.

8 minutes ago, Christmas Pale said:

They lied, the black stuffing was pain. Their talons sank into your chest. The black stuffing burned to even touch.

“Now, I wouldn’t suggest getting free or else the black stuff I put into you will burn even more.” The tugged the chain and walked out of the cell room. You had no choice but to follow them. Every step hurt.

You soon came to a room. A throne room, but the throne was empty.

“This is the throne of the three demons. And you will be their precious pet”

The tied your chains to a wall.

"oh frick now im scared" she thought

On 12/22/2021 at 7:33 AM, Dragonkid9 said:

//yes I forgot it tends to take more time typing on my Tablet than a computer. Also I usually need to fix more random mistakes from just how the tablet's typing is than when on the computer so I missed "" marks this time.

//I am waiting for next part for Sage, she's not dead yet!

3 hours ago, Dragonkid9 said:

//I am waiting for next part for Sage, she's not dead yet!

//yes ik, but could you fix with the “” marks, I might get it confused and go with the wrong meaning

5 hours ago, Lizardcake said:

"oh frick now im scared" she thought

“You don’t need to be”

A tall and slender NightWing came out of the walls, you could see a teardrop nears their eye. They pulled a chain off your snout, you could speak now.

“Stop scaring her.” They said, the reached into your chest and pulled the black stuffing out. “Seriously Patch? Your using the useless black sheep stuff”

The SeaWing, which now known as Patch,  gave a slight growl. They pulled out a needle and tried to hit the NightWing, “Don’t make fun off me, you know I’m-”

“The demons best servant” They stoped the needle and slid it back into Patch’s fabrics scales.

“Best GUARD! Your just jealous aren’t you because you lost your precious father. Isn’t that right, Blackwillow?”

“Am not”

“Is”

“Am n-”

Then you heard a loud thump, “Oh no” both dragons scrambled back into the wall, leaving you behind.

On 12/20/2021 at 10:52 AM, Dragonkid9 said:

Good for her, and could you bring the Skywing up before gassing the place? Remember Tornado? Who tried to get away from our group? I wanted to have a talk with him.... *it wouldn't be a plesent talk from the way her claws curled*

“Yes I remember Tornado…” Lemondaw gave a slight sigh, “I’ll kill the SkyWing right now” she ran down to the prison cells.

You were alone now, but someone ran up to you.

It was Patch and Blackwillow. Blackwillow was your sister. “Hey Sage, we got a new NightWing prisoner”

8 hours ago, Christmas Pale said:

“You don’t need to be”

A tall and slender NightWing came out of the walls, you could see a teardrop nears their eye. They pulled a chain off your snout, you could speak now.

“Stop scaring her.” They said, the reached into your chest and pulled the black stuffing out. “Seriously Patch? Your using the useless black sheep stuff”

The SeaWing, which now known as Patch,  gave a slight growl. They pulled out a needle and tried to hit the NightWing, “Don’t make fun off me, you know I’m-”

“The demons best servant” They stoped the needle and slid it back into Patch’s fabrics scales.

“Best GUARD! Your just jealous aren’t you because you lost your precious father. Isn’t that right, Blackwillow?”

“Am not”

“Is”

“Am n-”

Then you heard a loud thump, “Oh no” both dragons scrambled back into the wall, leaving you behind.

Luna shrugged in fear as she couldn't really do anything else

17 hours ago, Christmas Pale said:

“Yes I remember Tornado…” Lemondaw gave a slight sigh, “I’ll kill the SkyWing right now” she ran down to the prison cells.

You were alone now, but someone ran up to you.

It was Patch and Blackwillow. Blackwillow was your sister. “Hey Sage, we got a new NightWing prisoner”

*she smiled a crooked smile* "Well, bring them in! Lets see if they'll join...or if we'll have to find another use for them."

On 1/2/2022 at 7:02 AM, __________________________ said:

She shook her head.

“Ah well…this is the 3 demon’s palace” she said, “I am Haze the IceWing, see you around! I’ve got something to do” they hurried off.

You stood up and walked around the palace, the hall you were walking was so long you didn’t know if there was an end.

1 minute ago, Christmas Pale said:

“Ah well…this is the 3 demon’s palace” she said, “I am Haze the IceWing, see you around! I’ve got something to do” they hurried off.

You stood up and walked around the palace, the hall you were walking was so long you didn’t know if there was an end.

She tried her best to stay calm, and to keep her scales red. She kept walking.

On 1/2/2022 at 1:05 PM, Dragonkid9 said:

*she smiled a crooked smile* "Well, bring them in! Lets see if they'll join...or if we'll have to find another use for them."

“They don’t seem to like anything I ask her…” Patch commented

“We chained her to a wall for now, she’s was told she is a temporary pet to the demons.” Patch and Blackwillow headed out of the room, “Come on! We can’t waste any time.”

When you arrived, the NightWing was there, and so was a loud stomping noise.

//haha Lizardcake is the NightWing prisoner, you’ll be replying to her after I reply to the next post from you

3 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

She tried her best to stay calm, and to keep her scales red. She kept walking.

Finally, you found a door (//and its not a human door 😔😔)

You pushed the large wooden planks aside and walked through. 

You saw a dragon polishing gold statues.

-talk to them

-move on

On 12/17/2021 at 7:16 PM, Christmas Pale said:

It’s eyes glowed even brighter

Scorpion…come with me.

It’s seemed as if this old seawing dummy was talking to her

Come with me.

It's mouth moved, and its hand reached out…

-grab it

-refuse

-scream

Scorpion was shocked, but then calmed down a bit. its probably just animus enchanted.

She took the dummy's hand.

why not? not like i have friends here...

she thought

10 hours ago, Christmas Pale said:

“They don’t seem to like anything I ask her…” Patch commented

“We chained her to a wall for now, she’s was told she is a temporary pet to the demons.” Patch and Blackwillow headed out of the room, “Come on! We can’t waste any time.”

When you arrived, the NightWing was there, and so was a loud stomping noise.

//haha Lizardcake is the NightWing prisoner, you’ll be replying to her after I reply to the next post from you

*she glanced around for the source of the stomping sound, finding nothing she turned her gaze to the nightwing chined to the wall her forked tonge flickering in and out* "Hello, what's your name?" *her voice held a kindness that was false, manipulation was a useful tool for Sage* "I'm Sage'whisper, I suppose your a bit confused about everything." *she waved her wings at the throne and room around them*