Stray Fawn Community

[-DEMONS-] ~ [-WOF SIM/RP-] ~ [-CLOSED-]

savya

5 hours ago, Dragonkid9 said:

*she glanced around for the source of the stomping sound, finding nothing she turned her gaze to the nightwing chined to the wall her forked tonge flickering in and out* "Hello, what's your name?" *her voice held a kindness that was false, manipulation was a useful tool for Sage* "I'm Sage'whisper, I suppose your a bit confused about everything." *she waved her wings at the throne and room around them*

The stomping noise was even louder, someone came out of the wall.

It was your aunt. You could only call her ‘Miss Dim’ although her real name was Voidclaw. 

On 1/2/2022 at 4:07 AM, Lizardcake said:

Luna shrugged in fear as she couldn't really do anything else

(// read the quote and reply for Dragonkid9, your going to reply to them)

Talk to Sagewhisper?

-yes

-no

6 hours ago, lemon man said:

Scorpion was shocked, but then calmed down a bit. its probably just animus enchanted.

She took the dummy's hand.

why not? not like i have friends here...

she thought

A moment later you appeared in a empty cave, the dummy, who now looked like a real dragon, was with you.

“Hrrggh, wrong place”

She grabbed your wrist and leaped into the nearest wall.

Then you appeared in a prison cell. The SeaWing plush-dummy wasn’t there anymore.

A note lay next to you it read:

Hey don’t freak out and start killing everybody, the prison cell is temporary until I get back.

Just wait,  by .--. .- - -.-. ...

3 minutes ago, Christmas Pale said:

Talk to Sagewhisper?

-yes

5 hours ago, Dragonkid9 said:

*she glanced around for the source of the stomping sound, finding nothing she turned her gaze to the nightwing chined to the wall her forked tonge flickering in and out* "Hello, what's your name?" *her voice held a kindness that was false, manipulation was a useful tool for Sage* "I'm Sage'whisper, I suppose your a bit confused about everything." *she waved her wings at the throne and room around them*

"uh... hi im luna" she replied

2 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Rose fell silent.

“Have you heard of the demons? Y’know those 3 sisters? Well, if you support them and do things for them you’ll be safe when Pyhhria is in danger.” She said, “I polish statues and clean the throne room, they don’t reward me much though.”

-Pyhhria in danger?

-goodbye

16 minutes ago, Christmas Pale said:

“Have you heard of the demons? Y’know those 3 sisters? Well, if you support them and do things for them you’ll be safe when Pyhhria is in danger.” She said, “I polish statues and clean the throne room, they don’t reward me much though.”

-Pyhhria in danger?

-goodbye

-Pyhhria in danger?

55 minutes ago, Christmas Pale said:

The stomping noise was even louder, someone came out of the wall.

It was your aunt. You could only call her ‘Miss Dim’ although her real name was Voidclaw. 

(// read the quote and reply for Dragonkid9, your going to reply to them)

Talk to Sagewhisper?

-yes

-no

48 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

"uh... hi im luna" she replied

*upon seeing her aunt she dipped her head in acknoledgment, before looking back at the new Nightwing* "Hi, Luna welcome to the demon's palace, best explination of your possible life from here on out: serve the demons and life might be good, resist their power or fight back your death is iminent." *her voice still sounded kind dispite the almost ovbious threat*  "I don't live here, but my home/shop has a magic passage here, many places do." *she thought about Lemondew for a moment, wondering if she'd relize where she went*

2 minutes ago, Dragonkid9 said:

*upon seeing her aunt she dipped her head in acknoledgment, before looking back at the new Nightwing* "Hi, Luna welcome to the demon's palace, best explination of your possible life from here on out: serve the demons and life might be good, resist their power or fight back your death is iminent." *her voice still sounded kind dispite the almost ovbious threat*  "I don't live here, but my home/shop has a magic passage here, many places do." *she thought about Lemondew for a moment, wondering if she'd relize where she went*

"if i follow orders do i get to not die?"

12 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

"if i follow orders do i get to not die?"

*she grinned* "Pretty much, I'm not as close as my aunt here is to the demons so she could tell you more." *She turned twards her aunt wondering when the demons would be here hopeing she'd pick things up from here like she tended to, she enjoyed talking about how important she was*

Just now, Dragonkid9 said:

*she grinned* "Pretty much, I'm not as close as my aunt here is to the demons so she could tell you more." *She turned twards her aunt wondering when the demons would be here hopeing she'd pick things up from here like she tended to, she enjoyed talking about how important she was*

"oh, ok..."

55 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

-Pyhhria in danger?

“Oh yeah well, the demon’s are taking revenge from this continent. I’d suggest you go on the demons side. Although, you may have to fight.” They went back to polishing, “Also, your not really supposed to be here, when you go out turn to the right and walk through the red rubbed wall. Then you’ll know what to do next.”

1 hour ago, Christmas Pale said:

“Oh yeah well, the demon’s are taking revenge from this continent. I’d suggest you go on the demons side. Although, you may have to fight.” They went back to polishing, “Also, your not really supposed to be here, when you go out turn to the right and walk through the red rubbed wall. Then you’ll know what to do next.”

She nodded. "Th-Thanks.."

She began walking again.

3 hours ago, Lizardcake said:

"oh, ok..."

*she glanced at her aunt relizing that Luna didn't know her* "Uh, this is Miss Dim." *she said tilting her head at her aunt slightly* "Hmm, my friend's back at my shop...uh she may be wondering where I am...I should probaly check in on her, she was gonna...nevermind." *she still didn't know if Luna would join the demons* "Patch? Blackwillow?  You gonna join us? I figure Luna may as well meet other dragons on this side before deciding how the rest of her life will play out."

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

She nodded. "Th-Thanks.."

She began walking again.

You followed the instructions, you arrived at the red rubied wall, you walked through and found yourself floating.

17 hours ago, Christmas Pale said:

A moment later you appeared in a empty cave, the dummy, who now looked like a real dragon, was with you.

“Hrrggh, wrong place”

She grabbed your wrist and leaped into the nearest wall.

Then you appeared in a prison cell. The SeaWing plush-dummy wasn’t there anymore.

A note lay next to you it read:

Hey don’t freak out and start killing everybody, the prison cell is temporary until I get back.

Just wait,  by .--. .- - -.-. ...

Scorpion proceeded to stay clam.

she was a rule follower.

the last time she failed to follow the rules, her wings were ripped away from her.

she sat patiently, waiting.

14 hours ago, Dragonkid9 said:

*she glanced at her aunt relizing that Luna didn't know her* "Uh, this is Miss Dim." *she said tilting her head at her aunt slightly* "Hmm, my friend's back at my shop...uh she may be wondering where I am...I should probaly check in on her, she was gonna...nevermind." *she still didn't know if Luna would join the demons* "Patch? Blackwillow?  You gonna join us? I figure Luna may as well meet other dragons on this side before deciding how the rest of her life will play out."

Luna looked at them, kinda scared

16 hours ago, Dragonkid9 said:

2 hours ago, Lizardcake said:

//now I'm just waiting for what Patch and Blackwillow say.

4 hours ago, __________________________ said:

She held her breath.

You saw somebody, they were a jet-black HiveWing with silver and gold stripes, they wore jewelry almost everywhere. You assumed she was a hybrid.

“Oh, look at you! You look like you just saw your mother get slayed by puny scavengers.” She smirked, “Your one of those little ugly rats trying to steal my fame and treasure, aren’t you?”

Another dragon appeared, it was a SandWing “Oh yeah, and your any better then camel spit?” He scoffed, “Don’t be rude to the newcomer.”

“Pfft, camel spit is used for amateurs. And I-”

“Am an idiot” He cut her off, he got closer to you, “Ignore her, she just gets jealous of other lady dragons”

He started floating away to an area where there was a large blood colored orb, then he looked at you.

-follow him

-do not follow him

16 hours ago, Dragonkid9 said:

2 hours ago, Lizardcake said:

“Yes, I’ll join you” Blackwillow said, she stepped a little further

“Hrrgh fine, I had other plans though” Patch grumbled

1 minute ago, Christmas Pale said:

“Yes, I’ll join you” Blackwillow said, she stepped a little further

“Hrrgh fine, I had other plans though” Patch grumbled

*she gathered  the ends of Luna's chains frowning at them a bit* "When we can trust you we can get rid of these, in the meantime best ot play it safe." *she lead Luna through the wall, her sister and Patch following, they emerged into a small shop, the scents of herbs, particualy sage hung heavy in the air as she glanced around for Lemondew*

4 hours ago, lemon man said:

Scorpion proceeded to stay clam.

she was a rule follower.

the last time she failed to follow the rules, her wings were ripped away from her.

she sat patiently, waiting.

Finally, some dragon came.

“Who are you? I don’t remember any SandWing joining us.” Then he noticed your wings, “Oh I mean, SandNoWings join us”

You read his thoughts, Ha! Look at that! I made a joke I’m so funny

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dragonkid9 said:

*she gathered  the ends of Luna's chains frowning at them a bit* "When we can trust you we can get rid of these, in the meantime best ot play it safe." *she lead Luna through the wall, her sister and Patch following, they emerged into a small shop, the scents of herbs, particualy sage hung heavy in the air as she glanced around for Lemondew*

Lemondews then appeared, “Hey, I got the skulls done. Took a while to rip the scales and flesh out, couldn’t get the brain out though” she handed you the skulls, they had disgusting brains in there, some of them were poked and oozed out yucky clear stuff.

Then you read her mind: I hope Sage doesn’t do something to me for failing the job on clean skulls, who am I kidding, she’s my bestie of course she wouldn’t! Although I could have used dark magic or something.

Punish Lemondew??

-yes

-no

8 minutes ago, Christmas Pale said:

Finally, some dragon came.

“Who are you? I don’t remember any SandWing joining us.” Then he noticed your wings, “Oh I mean, SandNoWings join us”

You read his thoughts, Ha! Look at that! I made a joke I’m so funny

the spines on her back spiked up in defense

"It's Scorpion..."

she lashed her tail and hissed at his thought