savya

37 minutes ago, lemon man said:

the spines on her back spiked up in defense

"It's Scorpion..."

she lashed her tail and hissed at his thought

“Scorpion what a funny-” then he saw the teardrop, “Uh I have to go”

Then he dashed off

1 hour ago, Christmas Pale said:

You saw somebody, they were a jet-black HiveWing with silver and gold stripes, they wore jewelry almost everywhere. You assumed she was a hybrid.

“Oh, look at you! You look like you just saw your mother get slayed by puny scavengers.” She smirked, “Your one of those little ugly rats trying to steal my fame and treasure, aren’t you?”

Another dragon appeared, it was a SandWing “Oh yeah, and your any better then camel spit?” He scoffed, “Don’t be rude to the newcomer.”

“Pfft, camel spit is used for amateurs. And I-”

“Am an idiot” He cut her off, he got closer to you, “Ignore her, she just gets jealous of other lady dragons”

He started floating away to an area where there was a large blood colored orb, then he looked at you.

-follow him

-do not follow him

-Don't follow

She let herself breath again, and looked back at him.

Just now, __________________________ said:

-Don't follow

She let herself breath again, and looked back at him.

“Come here! Just touch this orb, it wont hurt you”

-follow him

-don’t follow

Just now, __________________________ said:

-Don't follow

She didn't respond.

He sighed and said, “What if I tell you your destiny?” Then he started waving his talons around the orb like an advertiser.

“He is stupid isn’t he” The HiveWing next to her said, “Ugh, well I better get going.”

You only have 3 choices,

-follow the SandWing

-follow the HiveWing

-find a way out

1 hour ago, Christmas Pale said:

Lemondews then appeared, “Hey, I got the skulls done. Took a while to rip the scales and flesh out, couldn’t get the brain out though” she handed you the skulls, they had disgusting brains in there, some of them were poked and oozed out yucky clear stuff.

Then you read her mind: I hope Sage doesn’t do something to me for failing the job on clean skulls, who am I kidding, she’s my bestie of course she wouldn’t! Although I could have used dark magic or something.

Punish Lemondew??

-no

"It's alright, we can get them clean in a bit. This is Luna she's..." *she thought for a moment* "Not completely sure where she'll stand yet, but it seems she'll join us soon. Luna this is Lemondew." 

4 minutes ago, Christmas Pale said:

He sighed and said, “What if I tell you your destiny?” Then he started waving his talons around the orb like an advertiser.

“He is stupid isn’t he” The HiveWing next to her said, “Ugh, well I better get going.”

You only have 3 choices,

-follow the SandWing

-follow the HiveWing

-find a way out

-Find a way out

"Sorry, I don't believe in destiny." Rose told the SandWing.

12 minutes ago, Dragonkid9 said:

"It's alright, we can get them clean in a bit. This is Luna she's..." *she thought for a moment* "Not completely sure where she'll stand yet, but it seems she'll join us soon. Luna this is Lemondew." 

Lemondew gave a small wave.

Lemondew treats newcomers very nicely although she is always prepared to cave their skull out.

42 minutes ago, Christmas Pale said:

“Scorpion what a funny-” then he saw the teardrop, “Uh I have to go”

Then he dashed off

"That's right.. run away... ya wimp!"

she chuckled.

7 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

-Find a way out

"Sorry, I don't believe in destiny." Rose told the SandWing.

You touched the the curved wall’s and found an exit.

You walked through and found your self in a chefs room. Food was left uncooked everywhere. Your mouthy watered as you found some of your favorite foods. After looking around and exploring the room, you found a rack of knives. You pulled one of them and on the knife it stayed ‘Vine’ with swirly patterns.

This knife was crafted by a wanted RainWing murder, and some dragons say she’s mutated or was different physical features. It might be a useful tool if you get in danger, keep it?

-yes

-no

Just now, lemon man said:

"That's right.. run away... ya wimp!"

she chuckled.

As the dragon ran away, you heard someone say, “Hello”

You peered out the prison cell and saw another dragon, it was a MudWing.

“You saw that rock over there? Can you pass it to me?” They pointed there talons to a small headed dragon monster rock, or the 3 demons who were told to come to Pyhhria “It-its the key to cells”

16 minutes ago, Christmas Pale said:

As the dragon ran away, you heard someone say, “Hello”

You peered out the prison cell and saw another dragon, it was a MudWing.

“You saw that rock over there? Can you pass it to me?” They pointed there talons to a small headed dragon monster rock, or the 3 demons who were told to come to Pyhhria “It-its the key to cells”

Scorpion nodded and picked up the rock, she wanted to get out as much as the MudWing did.

As she went to hand them the rock, she hesitated.

"Are you sure I can trust you..?" 

9 minutes ago, lemon man said:

Scorpion nodded and picked up the rock, she wanted to get out as much as the MudWing did.

As she went to hand them the rock, she hesitated.

"Are you sure I can trust you..?" 

“I don’t know…do you trust me?” They said, “Please just give it, I’ll free you as well”

47 minutes ago, Christmas Pale said:

You touched the the curved wall’s and found an exit.

You walked through and found your self in a chefs room. Food was left uncooked everywhere. Your mouthy watered as you found some of your favorite foods. After looking around and exploring the room, you found a rack of knives. You pulled one of them and on the knife it stayed ‘Vine’ with swirly patterns.

This knife was crafted by a wanted RainWing murder, and some dragons say she’s mutated or was different physical features. It might be a useful tool if you get in danger, keep it?

-yes

-no

-Yes

9 minutes ago, Christmas Pale said:

“I don’t know…do you trust me?” They said, “Please just give it, I’ll free you as well”

she sighed and handed it to them.

3 hours ago, Dragonkid9 said:

3 hours ago, Christmas Pale said:

Lemondew gave a small wave.

Lemondew treats newcomers very nicely although she is always prepared to cave their skull out.

*she watched Luna's reaction closely raching into her mind to test her thoughts during the introduction, she wanted to see what her thoughts were on how casually Lemondew talked about cleaning dragons skulls, she'd have to have the right lack of concern for life to stay loyal, she'd seen what happens if someone doesn't then turining to Patch she said* "Lemondew said you were going to see multipule dragons? What about any others?"

//I'm also hopeing for some conversation between Luna and Lemondew to see what questions are asked 

5 hours ago, lemon man said:

she sighed and handed it to them.

“Thank you” 

It took a few bangs and clanks until the prison bars lifted up, “Now for you, unless you want to stay scooped up in here.” They said, “Wanna get free? Although it seems like an obvious answer.”

You were about to say yes, until you remembered the note. It said to stay in the cell.

-say yes and be free

-say no and stay in the cell

3 hours ago, Dragonkid9 said:

*she watched Luna's reaction closely raching into her mind to test her thoughts during the introduction, she wanted to see what her thoughts were on how casually Lemondew talked about cleaning dragons skulls, she'd have to have the right lack of concern for life to stay loyal, she'd seen what happens if someone doesn't then turining to Patch she said* "Lemondew said you were going to see multipule dragons? What about any others?"

//I'm also hopeing for some conversation between Luna and Lemondew to see what questions are asked 

One moment she was there, and the second, she leaped into a wall. “Sorry, I have to go”

Blackwillow was off fixing something in the shop. You were about to say something to Lemondew, but she left the shop.

You got bored and you realized why everyone started doing they’re own things because it was the break hour, you looked Luna and decided to chain her up near the wall, just so she doesn’t go anywhere else.

You now decide what to do during break hour.

-go eat somewhere (timeskip)

-sleep (timeskip)

-go to the beach (bom bom bom something will happen if you go there)

-hunt (new dragons will come)

-right the prisoners (life my be at risk)

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

-Yes

Rose hesitated, but her love for music took over, and made her curious of where the sound was coming from.

After following the music, you came to a small room. Inside the room, was a black dragon. They had no detail, it was kinda just a blob with white eyes. After it noticed you, it jumped to attack!!

Whats your next move??

-attack with the knife

-run

11 hours ago, Christmas Pale said:

“Thank you” 

It took a few bangs and clanks until the prison bars lifted up, “Now for you, unless you want to stay scooped up in here.” They said, “Wanna get free? Although it seems like an obvious answer.”

You were about to say yes, until you remembered the note. It said to stay in the cell.

-say yes and be free

-say no and stay in the cell

-say yes and be free

maybe I'll break the rules just once,, what more could i lose..?

she thought.

"Lets go."

31 minutes ago, lemon man said:

-say yes and be free

maybe I'll break the rules just once,, what more could i lose..?

she thought.

"Lets go."

You and the MudWing ran out of the prison room.

There was nobody, so you assumed it was an easy escape