Stray Fawn Community

[-DEMONS-] ~ [-WOF SIM/RP-] ~ [-CLOSED-]

savya

6 minutes ago, Christmas Pale said:

You and the MudWing ran out of the prison room.

There was nobody, so you assumed it was an easy escape

"so,, whats your name..?"

Scorpion wasn't good at conversation, but she tried her best

12 hours ago, Christmas Pale said:

One moment she was there, and the second, she leaped into a wall. “Sorry, I have to go”

Blackwillow was off fixing something in the shop. You were about to say something to Lemondew, but she left the shop.

You got bored and you realized why everyone started doing they’re own things because it was the break hour, you looked Luna and decided to chain her up near the wall, just so she doesn’t go anywhere else.

You now decide what to do during break hour.

-right the prisoners (life my be at risk)

*she fiddled with a pice of wire slyly leavieng it just with in reach of Luna, curious if she would dare to try and escape before remembering there were some dragons in the prision she headed down to check, pulling a small braclet Lemondew had made her to make her stornger, useful for keeping multiple dragons down if the prisioners tried to resist, it was only a precaution but it had saved her once or twice*

//I've been comeing up with a reason for everyone haveing 3 lives: When the demons first came t this world a curse or blessing depending on who you asked came with them, before anyone died a final time they had to be ki//ed 3 times, the demon's magic caused this so that when angered they could each get a chance to ki// someone before they were really dead, after they were gone most accepted this as a new fact, and the 'one good thing the demons ever did' because now most could have a longer lifespan, now that they return many fear their wrath agian, knowing that multipule deaths will happen at once, and in a much more painful way than in a common battle or from sickness

//It's just a concept for reasoning the life thing

4 hours ago, Dragonkid9 said:

//I've been comeing up with a reason for everyone haveing 3 lives: When the demons first came t this world a curse or blessing depending on who you asked came with them, before anyone died a final time they had to be ki//ed 3 times, the demon's magic caused this so that when angered they could each get a chance to ki// someone before they were really dead, after they were gone most accepted this as a new fact, and the 'one good thing the demons ever did' because now most could have a longer lifespan, now that they return many fear their wrath agian, knowing that multipule deaths will happen at once, and in a much more painful way than in a common battle or from sickness

//It's just a concept for reasoning the life thing

//????? I just did 3 lives cause I need to ki// people sometimes and I gave them 3 just to be fair

4 hours ago, Dragonkid9 said:

*she fiddled with a pice of wire slyly leavieng it just with in reach of Luna, curious if she would dare to try and escape before remembering there were some dragons in the prision she headed down to check, pulling a small braclet Lemondew had made her to make her stornger, useful for keeping multiple dragons down if the prisioners tried to resist, it was only a precaution but it had saved her once or twice*

When you came into the prison room, you saw that 2 of the prisons were open. All the prison cells and supposed to be closed…

A few dragons were there, a few of them were dead with no head. You assumed Lemondew killed these dragons.

There’s was a strong worthy opponent, they were called Mudskipper. They were kinda of old, but very very strong and sometimes beaten you. You checked the cells, but they were gone with the cell bars open.

You guessed that they died and some dragon had to remove the bodies and left the cell bar.

There was another dragon who could fight. They were born to the so called ‘fighters’ who are going to stop the 3 demons, so you stole them as an egg and raised them on your own.

You wanted to raise them to kill their own parents, but they found out their past and killed some of your loyal supporters. You hated to fight them, after training them to fight like you did, but it was your only prisoner that cloud fight.

Fight them?

-yes

-no

4 minutes ago, lemon man said:

"Scorpion, nice to meet you."

After running a while with Mudskipper, you realized you were running in circles.

“Hold on, I’ve seen this statue at least 10 times-” Mudskipper said, “You think that we need to jump in walls? Like what Sagewhisper and the supporters do” 

Mudskipper touched the nearest wall, they poked their head through and said, “Ok, this one is safe. It leads to the top of the place, then we can fly through.”

Mudskipper hopped through, will you?

-yes

-no (note: you will reply to other characters if you chose this, but you have a chance of losing lives or twisting your path)

29 minutes ago, Christmas Pale said:

When you came into the prison room, you saw that 2 of the prisons were open. All the prison cells and supposed to be closed…

A few dragons were there, a few of them were dead with no head. You assumed Lemondew killed these dragons.

There’s was a strong worthy opponent, they were called Mudskipper. They were kinda of old, but very very strong and sometimes beaten you. You checked the cells, but they were gone with the cell bars open.

You guessed that they died and some dragon had to remove the bodies and left the cell bar.

There was another dragon who could fight. They were born to the so called ‘fighters’ who are going to stop the 3 demons, so you stole them as an egg and raised them on your own.

You wanted to raise them to kill their own parents, but they found out their past and killed some of your loyal supporters. You hated to fight them, after training them to fight like you did, but it was your only prisoner that cloud fight.

Fight them?

-no

*she sighed knowing fighting and possibly permenently injuring an important prisioner (they had considered this particualer prisioner as a barganing chip, after all they would be very valuable knowing so much about the inner circle of the demons) could get her in troble with Miss Dim, so she left and wandered the halls on almost a guard patrol to make sure everything was as it should*

6 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

She attacked the blob again, not realizing her scales were turning a lighter shade on red.

After you got distracted and changed your scales to red again, the blob attacked at you. You were able to fight back but the attack from the blob was painful, a large cut on your neck. 

After a few good stabs, it was dead. All the black just vanished, and you were left with a ruby. You touched and your reflection was different. Instead of a RainWing-SkyWing hybrid, you saw something different. A large dark purple dragons with design and strange features with slits and scars everywhere. Your scar on your neck was the same as the scar in the ruby reflection. 

You gave the ruby a swipe, and your own reflection came back. How strange, this item might be useful in future.

keep it?

-yes

-no

1 hour ago, Dragonkid9 said:

*she sighed knowing fighting and possibly permenently injuring an important prisioner (they had considered this particualer prisioner as a barganing chip, after all they would be very valuable knowing so much about the inner circle of the demons) could get her in troble with Miss Dim, so she left and wandered the halls on almost a guard patrol to make sure everything was as it should*

You got bored after just walking around as guard patrol, so you jumped into a wall that had a photo of Miss Dim above.

It was the kitchen, you thought a good snack or two would be nice. When you walked further into the kitchen, you found a black blob with eye and red eyes just staying there.

It was a demon message. You’ve sometimes got these and the demons could tell you what you must do. Your father, Sinclaws had previously died because he failed the latest quest, and you were the replacement.

Your picked it up and gave it a few good pats on the head. You waited for the message to come, then the eyes of the blob sparkle and it said:

Sagewhisper, we are arriving soon. Make sure that when we arrive the dragon with the crooked crown comes.

Crooked crown? Another dragon? Who are they? You didn’t know but you couldn’t ask the demons who they are. They don’t like being asked questions.

You needed to know who they were, and only 1 dragon would know. Trident. They were the dragon who was born with the power to know everything about everyone, but they always to refuse to give info. You needed to know who the demons were talking about.

-go find Trident

-find another way

-ignore the message

2 hours ago, Christmas Pale said:

After you got distracted and changed your scales to red again, the blob attacked at you. You were able to fight back but the attack from the blob was painful, a large cut on your neck. 

After a few good stabs, it was dead. All the black just vanished, and you were left with a ruby. You touched and your reflection was different. Instead of a RainWing-SkyWing hybrid, you saw something different. A large dark purple dragons with design and strange features with slits and scars everywhere. Your scar on your neck was the same as the scar in the ruby reflection. 

You gave the ruby a swipe, and your own reflection came back. How strange, this item might be useful in future.

keep it?

-yes

-no

-Yes

Just now, __________________________ said:

-Yes

You looked din the ruby once more. It was just you, although you could sense something behind you. 

When you looked back, you saw a trail of rubies, the same as the one you were holding.

You followed the trail and every time you passed a ruby, you heard words of someone’s voice.

You…

Can…

Not…

Hide…

From…

“ME?!” You heard a dragoons voice. As soon as they spoke, the rubies vanished. “You can’t be serious! I’m prophesied to be on the good side?! B-but my whole entire family follows the demons!”

Check outside?

-yes

-no

19 minutes ago, Christmas Pale said:

You looked din the ruby once more. It was just you, although you could sense something behind you. 

When you looked back, you saw a trail of rubies, the same as the one you were holding.

You followed the trail and every time you passed a ruby, you heard words of someone’s voice.

You…

Can…

Not…

Hide…

From…

“ME?!” You heard a dragoons voice. As soon as they spoke, the rubies vanished. “You can’t be serious! I’m prophesied to be on the good side?! B-but my whole entire family follows the demons!”

Check outside?

-yes

-no

-Yes

Curiosity killed the cat.

But, Rose felt her curiosity take over.

Just now, __________________________ said:

-Yes

Curiosity killed the cat.

But, Rose felt her curiosity take over.

You peeked outside and saw 2 dragons.

One was a young IceWing with brilliant pure white scales that was lines with gold, they has curvy horns and tipped upwards and held a small ring floating in between the horn.

The other was a old blood red SkyWing with black spots everywhere. They had strange yellow eyes that seemed to get darker by the second.

“Goldhorn, you can’t change your fate if you want to live” the SkyWing said, “You’ll end with a bloody and unfair death if you stay as a demon supporter.”

“And the demons most loyal future teller says this!” They spat, “I can choose my fate and destiny, you can’t!”

You stayed quietly and watched this argument.

“The demons said if a dragon needs to change their path, I must make them.” The SkyWing replied, “If you can’t accept your destiny, I will force you to.”

“Ha! Like you can do anything you old dumb dragon, I could kill you in a second.” The IceWing said, or know known as Goldhorn

The SkyWing’s eyes turned jet black, a swirl of purple dust surround them. “I’d like to see you try” A moment later, the SkyWing turned into someone else, purple with yellow and orange striped scales and scraps everywhere.

This was the dragon you saw in the ruby, you know realized that was Slit, one of the 3 demons.

Slit jumped onto Goldhorn, pricing them to the ground. The bit into Goldhorn’s neck, and it started oozing IceWing blood everywhere.

Goldhorn’s dead body faded away, then it faded back again. “You have 3 lives, now you only have 2. Go and became a goody and leave this palace at once

Goldhorn took a few breathes, then they scampered to the nearest window and broke it. They flew away. Slit turned back into SkyWing, “I’m sorry I did this to you Goldhorn, please forgive me.”

This scene you saw was shocking, would this happen to you?

You were about to leave until…

“WAIT! I can’t believe I just noticed you. You saw everything didn’t you?”

reply?

-yes 

-no

15 minutes ago, Christmas Pale said:

You peeked outside and saw 2 dragons.

One was a young IceWing with brilliant pure white scales that was lines with gold, they has curvy horns and tipped upwards and held a small ring floating in between the horn.

The other was a old blood red SkyWing with black spots everywhere. They had strange yellow eyes that seemed to get darker by the second.

“Goldhorn, you can’t change your fate if you want to live” the SkyWing said, “You’ll end with a bloody and unfair death if you stay as a demon supporter.”

“And the demons most loyal future teller says this!” They spat, “I can choose my fate and destiny, you can’t!”

You stayed quietly and watched this argument.

“The demons said if a dragon needs to change their path, I must make them.” The SkyWing replied, “If you can’t accept your destiny, I will force you to.”

“Ha! Like you can do anything you old dumb dragon, I could kill you in a second.” The IceWing said, or know known as Goldhorn

The SkyWing’s eyes turned jet black, a swirl of purple dust surround them. “I’d like to see you try” A moment later, the SkyWing turned into someone else, purple with yellow and orange striped scales and scraps everywhere.

This was the dragon you saw in the ruby, you know realized that was Slit, one of the 3 demons.

Slit jumped onto Goldhorn, pricing them to the ground. The bit into Goldhorn’s neck, and it started oozing IceWing blood everywhere.

Goldhorn’s dead body faded away, then it faded back again. “You have 3 lives, now you only have 2. Go and became a goody and leave this palace at once

Goldhorn took a few breathes, then they scampered to the nearest window and broke it. They flew away. Slit turned back into SkyWing, “I’m sorry I did this to you Goldhorn, please forgive me.”

This scene you saw was shocking, would this happen to you?

You were about to leave until…

“WAIT! I can’t believe I just noticed you. You saw everything didn’t you?”

reply?

-yes 

-no

-Yes

"Saw... What?" She asked, playing dumb. "I'm sorry, I think I'm just lost.."

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

-Yes

"Saw... What?" She asked, playing dumb. "I'm sorry, I think I'm just lost.."

“You saw me, I mean Slit, kill Goldhorn. And you saw them come back to life and I said they have 3 lives” the SkyWing hesitated, “But even if your lost, you shouldn’t be here. This place is off-limits to newcomers”

They started walking into a wall, then paused halfway through. “Come here, we need to get you to the Hall of Alliance”

Will you go?

-yes

-no

7 hours ago, Christmas Pale said:

After running a while with Mudskipper, you realized you were running in circles.

“Hold on, I’ve seen this statue at least 10 times-” Mudskipper said, “You think that we need to jump in walls? Like what Sagewhisper and the supporters do” 

Mudskipper touched the nearest wall, they poked their head through and said, “Ok, this one is safe. It leads to the top of the place, then we can fly through.”

Mudskipper hopped through, will you?

-yes

-no (note: you will reply to other characters if you chose this, but you have a chance of losing lives or twisting your path)

-yes 

she leapt through the wall

9 hours ago, Christmas Pale said:

“You saw me, I mean Slit, kill Goldhorn. And you saw them come back to life and I said they have 3 lives” the SkyWing hesitated, “But even if your lost, you shouldn’t be here. This place is off-limits to newcomers”

They started walking into a wall, then paused halfway through. “Come here, we need to get you to the Hall of Alliance”

Will you go?

-yes

-no

-Yes

"Well... There's no point in trying to escape now...." She whispered to herself.

9 hours ago, lemon man said:

-yes 

she leapt through the wall

After being sissy for a second, you found yourself in the very top of the place. Mudskipper was just wobbling to look down.“Yeah I think we better go”

Mudskipper lifted her brown wings and-

“Wait, you don’t have wings.”

51 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

-Yes

"Well... There's no point in trying to escape now...." She whispered to herself.

You and the SkyWing walked through and were found in the same crowded hall that you appeared in earlier.

2 minutes ago, Christmas Pale said:

After being sissy for a second, you found yourself in the very top of the place. Mudskipper was just wobbling to look down.“Yeah I think we better go”

Mudskipper lifted her brown wings and-

“Wait, you don’t have wings.”

"Yeah, i kinda realized that.." Scorpion sighed.