Stray Fawn Community

[-DEMONS-] ~ [-WOF SIM/RP-] ~ [-CLOSED-]

savya

27 minutes ago, Christmas Pale said:

You got bored after just walking around as guard patrol, so you jumped into a wall that had a photo of Miss Dim above.

It was the kitchen, you thought a good snack or two would be nice. When you walked further into the kitchen, you found a black blob with eye and red eyes just staying there.

It was a demon message. You’ve sometimes got these and the demons could tell you what you must do. Your father, Sinclaws had previously died because he failed the latest quest, and you were the replacement.

Your picked it up and gave it a few good pats on the head. You waited for the message to come, then the eyes of the blob sparkle and it said:

Sagewhisper, we are arriving soon. Make sure that when we arrive the dragon with the crooked crown comes.

Crooked crown? Another dragon? Who are they? You didn’t know but you couldn’t ask the demons who they are. They don’t like being asked questions.

You needed to know who they were, and only 1 dragon would know. Trident. They were the dragon who was born with the power to know everything about everyone, but they always to refuse to give info. You needed to know who the demons were talking about.

-go find Trident

*she knew she needed to find Trident, certain he could explain but she'd need backup she darted away looking for Lemondew and Blackwillow hopeing they'd help her*

5 hours ago, Dragonkid9 said:

*she knew she needed to find Trident, certain he could explain but she'd need backup she darted away looking for Lemondew and Blackwillow hopeing they'd help her*

You saw Blackwillow sorting leaves, go ask her?

-yes

-no

5 hours ago, __________________________ said:

She sighed.

“You came here first, didn’t you?” The SkyWing said, “You’ll be able to find your way, just hop into walls and explore.”

14 minutes ago, Christmas Pale said:

“Hmm, let me carry you. Hop on my back”

They bent low so you could get on

Scorpion climbed on their back, she was very careful with her tail, making sure not to poke them with the barb.

2 hours ago, Christmas Pale said:

You saw Blackwillow sorting leaves, go ask her?

-yes

*she walked over* "Blackwillow? I got a demon message, they'll be coming soon and I need to make sure the 'dragon with the crooked crown' comes. I think we should ask Trident who that is, I'm hoping Lemondew will help, we may need some threats." *she flexed her claws thinking of a dark magic spell she and Lemondew had been coming up with something that the very threat of would make even the most stubborn dragon listen*

2 hours ago, lemon man said:

Scorpion climbed on their back, she was very careful with her tail, making sure not to poke them with the barb.

Mudskippers lifted into the air, you could feel the wind in your face.

You missed the ability to fly, so you enjoyed it while you could.

When Mudskipper landed, they were breathing heavily. “I’m not in good shape, I might be to old to do the thing all young dragons would do.” They tilted their back so you could get off.

40 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Right... Thank you.."

The SkyWing hopped off into the wall where they came from. You touched that same wall, but, there was no magic portal.

You decided to walk around for a bit, looking in spaces to find the best place you should go.

After peaking into almost everywhere, you bumped into soemdragon.

“Oh look, its that nasty little rat I found earlier” it was the same black dragon with silver and gold stripes, “Can’t you just get out of my life?”

//hrrgh she’s just a meanie don’t mind her

34 minutes ago, Dragonkid9 said:

*she walked over* "Blackwillow? I got a demon message, they'll be coming soon and I need to make sure the 'dragon with the crooked crown' comes. I think we should ask Trident who that is, I'm hoping Lemondew will help, we may need some threats." *she flexed her claws thinking of a dark magic spell she and Lemondew had been coming up with something that the very threat of would make even the most stubborn dragon listen*

“Well, I have an old friend who has a sickly disease, she could help.” Blackwillow

You asked Blackwillow who she was.

“Well uh…” Blackwillow stuttered, “She’s not my friend anymore. S-so maybe she wouldn’t help”

Ask her the name?

-yes

-no

4 minutes ago, Christmas Pale said:

The SkyWing hopped off into the wall where they came from. You touched that same wall, but, there was no magic portal.

You decided to walk around for a bit, looking in spaces to find the best place you should go.

After peaking into almost everywhere, you bumped into soemdragon.

“Oh look, its that nasty little rat I found earlier” it was the same black dragon with silver and gold stripes, “Can’t you just get out of my life?”

//hrrgh she’s just a meanie don’t mind her

"Oh! Of course, I'll get right on that." Rose replied sarcastically. "Just as soon as I can! I very much promise."

She smiled at the dragon, then rolled her eyes in annoyance.

6 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Oh! Of course, I'll get right on that." Rose replied sarcastically. "Just as soon as I can! I very much promise."

She smiled at the dragon, then rolled her eyes in annoyance.

“And that means getting out of this hall” she snarled, “Go find another pesky WhateverWing”

Just now, __________________________ said:

She let out a small hiss as the dragon walked away.

You went back to look inside walls, then you found the perfect one.

You walked inside a nice and lovely room.

It was small but it has feathers and leaves dangling everywhere. Glowing these hanged from the top. There was also a nice bed and some pretty jewelry in a lovely golden box

4 minutes ago, Pale said:

You went back to look inside walls, then you found the perfect one.

You walked inside a nice and lovely room.

It was small but it has feathers and leaves dangling everywhere. Glowing these hanged from the top. There was also a nice bed and some pretty jewelry in a lovely golden box

She was fascinated by this, but she wasn't sure why.

She went to the box of jewelry and looked at some of the pieces.

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

She was fascinated by this, but she wasn't sure why.

She went to the box of jewelry and looked at some of the pieces.

You saw a lovely golden necklace lined with sparkling white diamonds. It was so pretty you just had to grab it.

Wear it?

-yes

-no

Just now, __________________________ said:

She allowed her scales to change, letting them fade into a pale pink that mixed with blue.

She smiled at her reflection.

You spent a little more time admiring yourself.

You decided the necklace was a little to beautiful to give up.

When you put the mirror down, you something that chilled you to the spine.

It was your brother’s talons. It was pointing behind you.

You heard a few creaks. Then you saw mist coming form behind.

25 minutes ago, Pale said:

You spent a little more time admiring yourself.

You decided the necklace was a little to beautiful to give up.

When you put the mirror down, you something that chilled you to the spine.

It was your brother’s talons. It was pointing behind you.

You heard a few creaks. Then you saw mist coming form behind.

She turned around, her scales shifting to lime green.

4 hours ago, __________________________ said:

She turned around, her scales shifting to lime green.

It was a purple dragon with yellow and pink stripes. She had lovely jewelry, but nothing on her neck.

Oh you sweet little dragonet, just so confused about everything aren’t you?

Her voice sounded so calm and enchanting, you almost wanted to follow it.

Soon you realized it was another demon. The youngest and most pretty, Sun.

8 hours ago, Pale said:

It was a purple dragon with yellow and pink stripes. She had lovely jewelry, but nothing on her neck.

Oh you sweet little dragonet, just so confused about everything aren’t you?

Her voice sounded so calm and enchanting, you almost wanted to follow it.

Soon you realized it was another demon. The youngest and most pretty, Sun.

Rose took the necklace off.

"I'm sorry.." She said, holding out the piece of jewelry for Sun to take.