Stray Fawn Community

ᖇᕼYᗰE Oᖇ ᖇEᗩᔕOᑎ || WOF SIM/RP || [REMAKE] [CLOSED]

MATTRESS

1 hour ago, ralsei deltarune said:

the tree still didn't answer.

The world seem to fade...?

guess you were waking up

Puffin blinked, she was home. Her birdies were there, just sitting on the rock.

“It was a dream..” she murmered

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/28/2022 at 5:19 PM, polly said:

ANNOUNCEMENT

ROR is moving to discord

pale isn't active + im more acitve on discord

if you don't have discord im really sorry : (

On 5/28/2022 at 5:39 PM, polly said:

https://discord.gg/YKEYQBPbYf

note: i have the right to kick you from the server if i don't want you joining :)

ok i moved ror when i was feeling really uncomfy on the fourms but im not anymore so im moving this back to the fourms lmao

Just now, polly said:

ok i moved ror when i was feeling really uncomfy on the fourms but im not anymore so im moving this back to the fourms lmao

oh yeah pale isn't active

uhhhhh ill ask mod as star wanted to join before

but school does start in like??? not that long??? so i could just wait then or???

On 7/7/2022 at 12:54 PM, polly said:

oh yeah pale isn't active

uhhhhh ill ask mod as star wanted to join before

but school does start in like??? not that long??? so i could just wait then or???

Pollly wrong

im back 

• 1 month later...

hey geamers guess what!!

its back!!!!

only took 7 months!!

i forgot my plan for this so we are gonna mess around like the first one!!!

On 12/17/2021 at 6:14 PM, Pancake said:

“How peculiar!” She said, satisfied with how the dream ended.

you looked outside, it looked around mid day, luckly your school was out for summer. 

your room was pretty clean, there was a couple shelves on the right with small dragon statues and books you liked, other for that the room was mostly empty, as you and your family had moved recently and most of the stuff was yet to come 

On 12/17/2021 at 7:08 PM, The One Who Turned Pale said:

Puffin blinked, she was home. Her birdies were there, just sitting on the rock.

“It was a dream..” she murmered

you looked around, your room was pretty messy, shelves and stuff full with random stuff you had found, the window showed that it looked around mid day.

On 12/17/2021 at 6:26 PM, GreenTheCrowFox said:

Most of the classes were pretty boring, she was pretty sure she would just zone out. 

you had zoned out for most of the classes, right now it was the end of the day, your art teacher yelling about something like homework to finish or something. 

it looked around midday, which was around the time your school released, so you weren't gonna be here for any longer

• Eek! 1

2 hours ago, sutset said:

you looked outside, it looked around mid day, luckly your school was out for summer. 

your room was pretty clean, there was a couple shelves on the right with small dragon statues and books you liked, other for that the room was mostly empty, as you and your family had moved recently and most of the stuff was yet to come 

He yawned and scratched his snout.

”Hm, I wonder if I’ll have that dream again tomorrow, that would be pretty fun.” She thought aloud.

2 minutes ago, Pancake said:

He yawned and scratched his snout.

”Hm, I wonder if I’ll have that dream again tomorrow, that would be pretty fun.” She thought aloud.

maybe you would!! but something was odd about it, it kind of felt real, a bit too real to be a dream but.. that probably ment nothing 

suddenly you heard yelling from another room in your house

6 minutes ago, sutset said:

maybe you would!! but something was odd about it, it kind of felt real, a bit too real to be a dream but.. that probably ment nothing 

suddenly you heard yelling from another room in your house

They sighed and got out of bed, stretching their wings, accidentally knocking over an ink pot and heading to the door.

2 minutes ago, Pancake said:

They sighed and got out of bed, stretching their wings, accidentally knocking over an ink pot and heading to the door.

your parents were aguring again, they were doing this more commonly after you had to move from your other house

(father is mostly mudwing with seawing features he/they, and your is a mostly seawing with mudwing and silkwing features, she/her)

4 minutes ago, sutset said:

your parents were aguring again, they were doing this more commonly after you had to move from your other house

(father is mostly mudwing with seawing features he/they, and your is a mostly seawing with mudwing and silkwing features, she/her)

they scowled and covered their ears best they could and scuttled past them as fast as possible.

13 hours ago, sutset said:

you had zoned out for most of the classes, right now it was the end of the day, your art teacher yelling about something like homework to finish or something. 

it looked around midday, which was around the time your school released, so you weren't gonna be here for any longer

Wildfire didn't care if 'the teachers dismissed them.' She just got up and left. 

Just now, GreenTheCrowFox said:

Wildfire didn't care if 'the teachers dismissed them.' She just got up and left. 

(WOOOOOOO CRIMES!!!

some other dragons followed you out, looking also pretty annoyed