Stray Fawn Community

+*-.ALLWINGS.-*+

Ozzy.

these are my thoughts on allwings and the 10 realms

i will also give advice on making balanced godlike characters

note that some of my characters can be a little disturbing at times so just a warning for small amounts of blood or other things

lets get into it

• Eek! 2

AllWings

And my take on them

Appearance: 

Unlike normal dragons, AllWings are massive and have a variety of features; from SeaWing glow-scales to four HiveWing wings. AllWings are a combination of all 10 tribes, yet some features show more than others, especially in hybrids.

Most AllWing hybrids have a dominant species body, for example; an AllWing with a MudWing’s body, with all the features of the rest of the tribes (SkyWing wings, HiveWing face, SeaWing webs, and glow-scales, etc...) 

Abilities:

Most pure-bred Allwings are placed in a hierarchy of who will rule next, these ranks also come with special items with special powers. Take Zeross’ bone armor, for example, it grants him the ability to open portals and cross through them or take someone to the afterlife. Since Zeross is a god, he is at his highest ability and cannot get more powerful or gain more power items.

Consequences in Power Items:

AllWings must NEVER own more than one power item. If an AllWing possesses more than one power item, it will take over their body and kill them slowly- however, this is reversible by disowning both items, taking away their power entirely. Unfortunately, their selfish nature often causes their demise. A corrupted AllWing often drips black liquid from its mouth and eyes, are weaker than normal, and have blackened spots on their body indicating decay. 

• Like 2

The 10 realms

The 10 realms are ruled by 10 gods, although the realms can have co-rulers witch are equally powerful, they normally have one main god.

The 1st Realm (Hell)

Goddess- Chaotica

Co-gods- Conflict (war), Rot (famine), Barnaby (conquest), and Otto (death)

Species that live there- AllWings, HellHounds, Imps, Demons

Description- the 1st realm is well… Hell. It is very hot and doesn’t smell very good. It’s basically a huge circle with a big palace in the center, the four co-gods live in four spires surrounding a larger spire, where Chaotica lives. The seven towns surrounding the palace reflect the 7 deadly sins. Everything is a shade of orange or red.

(some interpretation of the 1st realm, just think of the black pillar in the middle to be the palace)

fEMEKqAZecFFNebosl_TklLxEg8drECCvD6g1FIGpvIBjb0QU0NjIopopAoyMxPDUt9x0xfsVOs9QA_F2Kt_R3TrcI3YRtfFbG2BSHiizs9d6Fia6-LtVOGliPJrhH-J5EAsWOX-

(Conflict and Otto)

Screenshot 2021-12-17 9.12.14 AM.png

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Christmas Pale said:

When ur making the 3rd realm could you connect it to the demons rp?

the demons live in the 3rd realm 

absolutly! i've been looking for 3rd realm ideas so that works out perfectly

2 minutes ago, Christmas Stinky said:

absolutly! i've been looking for 3rd realm ideas so that works out perfectly

all i need to know are the three demons names and the main ruler and if you'd like the realm to have specific details

The 2nd Realm (The Eternal Sea)

God- Atlantis

Co-gods- none

Species that live there- AllWings, sea creatures

Description- mostly everything in the Eternal Sea is robotic, including their ruler Atlantis. The buildings are sleek and silver and futuristic looking. The sea palace is tall and comes out of the water.

e3Br8Bom8nOQnF32c2Wb5gpqFX7N9IvQ43QQ3JDJyyZ7FO3VyJKez2hSvZpOkNFQm5oASGzpZOt6Eih0n8EtqrT0k4LHfujBsZeB_3ppTWjiVRR2F0MOycLbF2g7rtRwqFpsYr5I

The Dark Abyss

idea by @Boo Boy

a seemingly endless rift below the palace, anyone who goes there rarely comes back. Home to massive, mutated allwings with dagger-sharp teeth, an angler fish lure, and are highly aggressive. Most documents of this strange variation were destroyed by their leader, Devilfish, who wants his species to stay hidden from the rest of the realm. All of these dragons have unique patterns of glow-scales, so everyone knows who each other is. They are also partially transparent, and in the right light their skeletons can be seen. They normally eat fish but can result to cannibalism if they so choose, but they do not eat other Abyss Allwings, they will eat normal Allwings who swim too close to their light lure.

(Devilfish vibin in da wotah)

2022_01_13_0fu_Kleki.png

• Like 2
  • Love 1

a little note about the realm posts, i will update them with character pictures so be prepared for low quality phone pictures kefhrhrggkjsfh

• Eek! 1
  • Paw up 1

21 hours ago, Christmas Stinky said:

The 10 realms

The 10 realms are ruled by 10 gods, although the realms can have co-rulers witch are equally powerful, they normally have one main god.

The 1st Realm (Hell)

Goddess- Chaotica

Co-gods- Conflict (war), Rot (famine), Barnaby (conquest), and Otto (death)

Species that live there- AllWings, HellHounds, Imps, Demons

Description- the 1st realm is well… Hell. It is very hot and doesn’t smell very good. It’s basically a huge circle with a big palace in the center, the four co-gods live in four spires surrounding a larger spire, where Chaotica lives. The seven towns surrounding the palace reflect the 7 deadly sins. Everything is a shade of orange or red.

(some interpretation of the 1st realm, just think of the black pillar in the middle to be the palace)

fEMEKqAZecFFNebosl_TklLxEg8drECCvD6g1FIGpvIBjb0QU0NjIopopAoyMxPDUt9x0xfsVOs9QA_F2Kt_R3TrcI3YRtfFbG2BSHiizs9d6Fia6-LtVOGliPJrhH-J5EAsWOX-

(Conflict and Otto)

Screenshot 2021-12-17 9.12.14 AM.png

• Eek! 1
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2021 at 7:08 AM, Christmas Stinky said:

all i need to know are the three demons names and the main ruler and if you'd like the realm to have specific details

Sure! Sorry for late reply

-

Gods: Sin [the oldest and wisest], Slit [and middle sister and is the best fighter], and Sun [the youngest and very greedy and pretty]

(I stole the idea of Burn Blister and Blaze except they all rule)

Co-gods: none

Species that’s live there: Demons, AllWings, and dead tribe dragon souls.

Description: Dark purple and black caves everywhere, rubies are the only source of light (except if you count the royal demon bloodline). Most are dead, just coz the 3 demon sisters are horrible rulers.

• Like 1

On 12/27/2021 at 8:36 PM, Christmas Pale said:

Sure! Sorry for late reply

-

Gods: Sin [the oldest and wisest], Slit [and middle sister and is the best fighter], and Sun [the youngest and very greedy and pretty]

(I stole the idea of Burn Blister and Blaze except they all rule)

Co-gods: none

Species that’s live there: Demons, AllWings, and dead tribe dragon souls.

Description: Dark purple and black caves everywhere, rubies are the only source of light (except if you count the royal demon bloodline). Most are dead, just coz the 3 demon sisters are horrible rulers.

got it! sorry for even later reply jgbjkgbfhbjghj

idea for the third realm by @Christmas Pale

The 3rd Realm (The Demon’s Realm)

Gods- Sin, Slit, and Sun

Co-Gods- none

Species that live there- Demons, Allwings, Dead tribe souls

Description- vast cave systems, no light at all except for the rubies that give off a haunting, red glow. Somewhat connected to the 1st Realm, only eerily quiet and cold.

zrrkLJUWRN5HCYbaOXcsF8nvO46ZJF0boOoUHC4sKuPY2nxGSjDOsobNRO7wsPywh1h-W2FHcM7ONggYGfiQMwNvPpGfAE0Uyd3D1c3UOFH_LdDicxfcDio9RUtkxtMEHq-r_9It

• Like 1

The 4th Realm (The Overworld)

God- Unity (also known as Scott, but changed his name to be cooler around other gods)

Co-gods- Drift, and Melody (not really AllWings, but are close friends to Unity)

Species that live there- Rare sightings of allwings besides their god, hybrid animals, MusicWings, large catlike beings

Description- large, rolling hills that seem to go on forever. The valleys are full of herd animals, lakes, and streams. The hills often have houses on them, home to MusicWings or rarely AllWings, who come to visit.

OXiJavpthva1tXm_JSrvPbj900Y8bgI4nGaHdyxI90OS7Sfx12qWUl0yGs69xlexT_1Yd2NojTpt6GeAtyaLKBLKEW5GzetDvrW-cTAArJG-zUpvJNrFEoeG4e6w51yJqCo5TJ9m

• Like 1

working on allwing bases...

so how it'll work is basically a copy paste thing.

like there would be the main body, then you could copy and paste what tribe/s you want on it.

it could also work as just normal bases too.

i will try my best to make all the tribes look right with each other, hives and silkies will be especially difficult because of the wings, and the seawing glow-scales could be a problem, but i will do my best!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lemon man said:

working on allwing bases...

so how it'll work is basically a copy paste thing.

like there would be the main body, then you could copy and paste what tribe/s you want on it.

it could also work as just normal bases too.

i will try my best to make all the tribes look right with each other, hives and silkies will be especially difficult because of the wings, and the seawing glow-scales could be a problem, but i will do my best!

I help could with the bases! Currently I’m making a HiveWing base, I could shift it into an AllWing. Just tell me what parts you want on it

6 minutes ago, Christmas Pale said:

I help could with the bases! Currently I’m making a HiveWing base, I could shift it into an AllWing. Just tell me what parts you want on it

that would be great! I see a lot of AllWings with SandWing tails and RainWing frills. If its not too much to ask you could add SeaWing glow-scales and IceWing spikes. But i recommend drawing AllWings as the way you see them, like with the parts you would like!

1 minute ago, lemon man said:

that would be great! I see a lot of AllWings with SandWing tails and RainWing frills. If its not too much to ask you could add SeaWing glow-scales and IceWing spikes. But i recommend drawing AllWings as the way you see them, like with the parts you would like!

Alr! I’ll get strated on it

• Paw up 1