Stray Fawn Community

+*-.ALLWINGS.-*+

Ozzy.

the concept of this is terrifying 

The 5th realm (The Archives)

Gods- Eternal (the only TimeWing God)

Co-gods- Arc (Eternal’s big pet owl, he just wants to show him some appreciation for being cool)

Species that live there- TimeWings, AllWings, Owls, Owl hybrid creatures, sentient owl statues

Description: a massive underground library with all the secrets of the realms, yet some levels require special access. It is never day or night there, and any TimeWing who tries to escape the library is driven mad by the owl statues. The only way out is the main portal to the realms, as all other doors, unfortunately, lead to a neverending void (any other dragon can come and go as they please, it's just the TimeWings who have to stay in their realm so they aren’t used for bad stuff) Its always dark, but the shelves of books are lit with candles to help see, plus if a dragon is born there, they are gifted with excellent night vision.

sTCDbBnbQ2ibHOA1cR-F1RutTBTTiqE_w1qS8D6UE65cV_cSuwAUS9l8TR_TIqHgR9GO96FJi35MRxOFC7HWTaaza2soZo3zf2pUw4e9ESbl-d05PTXOKuOQWcJSO_9-6C2eF-5b

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lemon man said:

the concept of this is terrifying 

The 5th realm (The Archives)

Gods- Eternal (the only TimeWing God)

Co-gods- Arc (Eternal’s big pet owl, he just wants to show him some appreciation for being cool)

Species that live there- TimeWings, AllWings, Owls, Owl hybrid creatures, sentient owl statues

Description: a massive underground library with all the secrets of the realms, yet some levels require special access. It is never day or night there, and any TimeWing who tries to escape the library is driven mad by the owl statues. The only way out is the main portal to the realms, as all other doors, unfortunately, lead to a neverending void (any other dragon can come and go as they please, it's just the TimeWings who have to stay in their realm so they aren’t used for bad stuff) Its always dark, but the shelves of books are lit with candles to help see, plus if a dragon is born there, they are gifted with excellent night vision.

sTCDbBnbQ2ibHOA1cR-F1RutTBTTiqE_w1qS8D6UE65cV_cSuwAUS9l8TR_TIqHgR9GO96FJi35MRxOFC7HWTaaza2soZo3zf2pUw4e9ESbl-d05PTXOKuOQWcJSO_9-6C2eF-5b

there was that one episode of atla which was in a libary in with a owl guarding it too,,,,,,,, 👀

32 minutes ago, ralsei deltarune said:

there was that one episode of atla which was in a libary in with a owl guarding it too,,,,,,,, 👀

thats where i got a bit of inspiration

i also really like owls

• Eek! 1

2 hours ago, lemon man said:

*grabby hands*

g i v e  i t

It’s the bottom of the ocean, most of the allwings there have the angler thing on their head that lets them see bc it is VERY dark and they also have sharp teeth and are overly aggressive

On 1/10/2022 at 4:28 PM, Boo Boy said:

It’s the bottom of the ocean, most of the allwings there have the angler thing on their head that lets them see bc it is VERY dark and they also have sharp teeth and are overly aggressive

OOooooo i can make that a part of the 2nd realm, maybe like a big crack through the whole place where they live.. 

it could be called "the great abyss" or something dark and edgy 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, lemon man said:

OOooooo i can make that a part of the 2nd realm, maybe like a big crack through the whole place where they live.. 

it could be called "the great abyss" or something dark and edgy 

yeaaaa

• Paw up 1

On 12/17/2021 at 8:13 AM, lemon man said:

The 2nd Realm (The Eternal Sea)

God- Atlantis

Co-gods- none

Species that live there- AllWings, sea creatures

Description- mostly everything in the Eternal Sea is robotic, including their ruler Atlantis. The buildings are sleek and silver and futuristic looking. The sea palace is tall and comes out of the water.

e3Br8Bom8nOQnF32c2Wb5gpqFX7N9IvQ43QQ3JDJyyZ7FO3VyJKez2hSvZpOkNFQm5oASGzpZOt6Eih0n8EtqrT0k4LHfujBsZeB_3ppTWjiVRR2F0MOycLbF2g7rtRwqFpsYr5I

The Dark Abyss

idea by @Boo Boy

a seemingly endless rift below the palace, anyone who goes there rarely comes back. Home to massive, mutated allwings with dagger-sharp teeth, an angler fish lure, and are highly aggressive. Most documents of this strange variation were destroyed by their leader, Devilfish, who wants his species to stay hidden from the rest of the realm. All of these dragons have unique patterns of glow-scales, so everyone knows who each other is. They are also partially transparent, and in the right light their skeletons can be seen. They normally eat fish but can result to cannibalism if they so choose, but they do not eat other Abyss Allwings, they will eat normal Allwings who swim too close to their light lure.

(Devilfish vibin in da wotah)

2022_01_13_0fu_Kleki.png

2nd realm has been updated!!

On 1/10/2022 at 3:28 PM, Boo Boy said:

I kinda based the dragons off this scene from Nemo and so uh

image.thumb.jpeg.38b7b2051524d6a3c5a3ef6729861693.jpeg

• 3 months later...
16 hours ago, Lizardcake said:

OZZY WHERE IS MY BLACK OTTO GOOP

ilkhjebgrliekrbt uhh-

OTTO IS BUSY COME BACK LATERRWGHKWRYH

• Sad 1

• 9 months later...

oughouashd wowee this is dead

also all of these characters give me ptsd i despise them all for the rps i used them in grrrr

except otto my sweet baby boy what a precious

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mr. Telephone Man said:

oughouashd wowee this is dead

also all of these characters give me ptsd i despise them all for the rps i used them in grrrr

except otto my sweet baby boy what a precious

is otto available now

i want my black goop >:[

• Haha 1